Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Ahaha, we almost got a soon (I was right, they are too scared to say it!)

Alt text

• That is some seriously smart sleuthing, my friend. Well done.

Episode is a little under 2 hours judging from the time span of these tweets.

• As long as it's good I won't care :3

• They weren't the ones who released the classification, and if you are talking about the tweet it is literally nothing. Also it isn't like there haven't been tweets like that before.

Piggs posted: »

They broke the silence.

• edited June 2015

Alt text no news but it is something little.lel.

Ahaha, we almost got a soon (I was right, they are too scared to say it!)

• edited June 2015

She show us Vallory best screenshot of all the time,goon Vallory*

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Just had to come by and tell you guys HOW FREAKIN EXCITED I am for this episode to come out! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience... I know it's been a long time coming, but I think the wait might be worth it for an episode this good. I can hardly wait for you guys to play so I can hear what you think. Really hope you're going to love it as much as I do! :D

• Alt text

• Gah, I'm excited by how damn excited you guys seem to be - thank you for the update, can't wait to play it!

Hopefully soon?

puzzlebox posted: »

Just had to come by and tell you guys HOW FREAKIN EXCITED I am for this episode to come out! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience... I know i

• Before your tweets I thought i was being patient but now...

Alt text

Alt text

But I can be patient...I guess

Alt text

Just had to come by and tell you guys HOW FREAKIN EXCITED I am for this episode to come out! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience... I know i

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Hopefully soon?

Soon confirmed. ;)

Gah, I'm excited by how damn excited you guys seem to be - thank you for the update, can't wait to play it! Hopefully soon?

• Wow how awesome this episode should be If it beats the last one? I'll die from all this excitement!

Thank you for the update! Good to know that you don't forget about us. ^_^

• That's all I needed to hear!

Alt text

Hopefully soon? Soon confirmed.

• Hey, I've played that! Not quite what it's cracked up to be........

Calheb posted: »

You know what's a bad game to play while you wait for new episodes? The "Hold your breath until they release the next episode" game.

• You know, I miss Vas. That dude was seriously wise...........

Page 100. Did I ever tell you....the definition...of insanity? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C5hdndk40

• Thank you for the update! I can't wait to play as Rhys and Fiona again! :D

• edited June 2015

Alt text

• I can't handle this excitement!! Hlckyxkxkyxykzjtz!

• So what has been the longest wait between aussie rating and episode launch? :O

YES! YES! YES!!! Aussie classification is done and dusted. Let's remember that the shortest date between Aussie rating and episode launch was 6 days. What are we feeling, J16 or J23?

• Do not forget Vaughn and Loaderbot

Thank you for the update! I can't wait to play as Rhys and Fiona again!

• IIRC I think there was an instance with GoT where the classification happened in something like December and the game itself wasn't released until February? But I think that was a case of TT finishing the game early and holding its release back (which now that I think about it may be the reason why we've been getting more GoT - they've literally had a jumpstart on the series this entire time).

I think the typical waits are normally around 2 weeks, though?

nohuhhuh posted: »

So what has been the longest wait between aussie rating and episode launch? :O

• When am I gonna stop getting these Captcha things when I post?>_<

You know, it's not like we need teaser images or a trailer. Just release the episode this week and all will be well.O_O

• So y'know that @.telltalegames feeling where you just REALLY hope all your choices don't come back & bite you in the butt? Yeah, I got that.

I feel like super paranoid right now... even though I have diffeent saves, but still.

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

When am I gonna stop getting these Captcha things when I post?>_<

The captcha should stop once you reach 10 posts, it's used to slow down spambots when they post on the forum.

The_Duck posted: »

When am I gonna stop getting these Captcha things when I post?>_< You know, it's not like we need teaser images or a trailer. Just release the episode this week and all will be well.O_O

• Okay two weeks sounds reasonable. Thank you for the reply.

IIRC I think there was an instance with GoT where the classification happened in something like December and the game itself wasn't released

• Hmmmm,what if....nah it can't be.

DeityD posted: »

So y'know that @.telltalegames feeling where you just REALLY hope all your choices don't come back & bite you in the butt? Yeah, I got that. I feel like super paranoid right now... even though I have diffeent saves, but still.

• NOPE! :Р

J_E_K posted: »

The cake is a filthy lie!

• edited June 2015

Hey look, it's me xD I tried ;-;

• What?

Hmmmm,what if....nah it can't be.

• edited June 2015

104 new comments? opens the thread Let's hope it'd be someth-

Alt text

• Amazing gif! :D

Pipas posted: »

104 new comments? opens the thread Let's hope it'd be someth-

• J16! J16! J16!!!

• edited June 2015

J15 - Time NEWS about "The Walking Dead" :Р

brbsmoking posted: »

J16! J16! J16!!!

• Lol they said TWD episode where Surita dies was very good and worth the wait, but it turned out to be somewhat disappointing and okay. Decisions didn't matter like:

saving Sarah even tho she was going to die anyway

Nick death not even explaining what happened before he died.

It was an okay episode to me anyway.

• I swear if episode 3 starts off with the gang driving away from the Atlas building with a throwaway line of dialogue explaining how they escaped I'm going to lose it.

• edited June 2015

Crips, your avatars...

It's... "something" О_О

Crips posted: »

Tupa

• Really? I would let a 13 y/o play it. It's got some blood and some violence but that's about it.

Cly94 posted: »

Wow +18, i would allow a 16 years old to play it

• Eat me, Mushu! I'm going back to sle-

"snores loudly"

• I feel like that's how it's going to start..............and then the Stranger's going to get pissed off and tell them to go back and tell it "right". Probably whilst sticking a shotgun in one of their faces.

a0puncfan posted: »

I swear if episode 3 starts off with the gang driving away from the Atlas building with a throwaway line of dialogue explaining how they escaped I'm going to lose it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.