Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Hehe Vasquez before Hyperion... grin

DeityD posted: »

So y'know that @.telltalegames feeling where you just REALLY hope all your choices don't come back & bite you in the butt? Yeah, I got that. I feel like super paranoid right now... even though I have diffeent saves, but still.

• The first achievement is called "don't make me wait" - I think we're going to get a flashforward... But like J_E_K says, hopefully The Stranger won't let them get away with those types of shenanigans.

a0puncfan posted: »

I swear if episode 3 starts off with the gang driving away from the Atlas building with a throwaway line of dialogue explaining how they escaped I'm going to lose it.

• Eh, I don't think any TftB episode will disappoint me. :P

• omfg my hype is FINALLY back

• the tweet it is literally nothing.

Felt like something to me.

Redoxide posted: »

They weren't the ones who released the classification, and if you are talking about the tweet it is literally nothing. Also it isn't like there haven't been tweets like that before.

• After reading comments all day yesterday I decided to play, yet again, episode 1 and 2. I have to say that even after playing each episode multiple times the ending of episode 2 still gets me hyped. I really don't want to have to wait another day but I know an amazing experience awaits us in episode 3! I shall continue waiting all the while raging that I can't play it.

• OMG YASSS

THE AUSTRALIAN CLASSIFICATION, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!! IT'S HAPPENING!!

Cly94 posted: »

Just saw this on Reddit and i had to share it with you guys. http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=TYZ8J775u2V0Hh4Faq3Eqg

• Waking up to good news?!

I thought it was just a myth!

PRAISE

• J16 GET HYPE

• edited June 2015

It's out now!!!!!!

Is what I wish would happen :/

• I don't know why there is hype, without an official release date it could easily release next year still. I'll be excited when we see some screens or a confirmed release date.

• Because it's been clarified by Australia, without it the episode couldn't be released, so that means we're nearing to the end of wait

I don't know why there is hype, without an official release date it could easily release next year still. I'll be excited when we see some screens or a confirmed release date.

• edited June 2015

Nah, it's what Crips said plus the fact that Laura played it already. It means they're done. We still probably won't see it for two weeks or more, but.

I don't know why there is hype, without an official release date it could easily release next year still. I'll be excited when we see some screens or a confirmed release date.

• I know! I mean...one second am holding my breath, next thing I know is the day after...and cannot remember the past 24 hours so I do it again =P

J_E_K posted: »

Hey, I've played that! Not quite what it's cracked up to be........

• See? I told you guys throwing rocks would work. First time I started throwing them, we got news, second time I started throwing them, we got more news. It is not a coincidence

Telltale loves rocks so much, when we give them some they give us news.

• We should throw more rock to Telltale!

Alt text

See? I told you guys throwing rocks would work. First time I started throwing them, we got news, second time I started throwing them, we got more news. It is not a coincidence Telltale loves rocks so much, when we give them some they give us news.

• Alt text

Also, very mild nudity.

Alt text

YES! YES! YES!!! Aussie classification is done and dusted. Let's remember that the shortest date between Aussie rating and episode launch was 6 days. What are we feeling, J16 or J23?

• sirita's sister she died because she accidentally ate nutella
    she was allergic to it

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Who's Surita? xD

• noic avatar m8 handsom jak next pls

Crips posted: »

Because it's been clarified by Australia, without it the episode couldn't be released, so that means we're nearing to the end of wait

• Finally some light at the end of this bleak, dark, long, endless, agonizing, never-ending, horrific, long-lasting, painful, and lengthy tunnel.

• This better not be another Wolf Among Us rewrite.

• RHYSHA CONFIRMED

Courtenay posted: »

Probably J23, but goddamn I would cry of happiness if Telltale dropped it on J16 without warning. Also... "Nudity"?

• News. NEWS. NEEEEEEEEWS!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Give me release date first...

Alt text

• Hey puzzlebox! So happy to hear the good news! And I know we'll love it (I know I definitely will ;) ). I'm not sure if you know the answer to this, but.... Do you know why the iOS version of Tales comes out later than the other platforms? Not too much longer, but like a day or two? I only own Tales on my iPhone, and ive always been wondering.

puzzlebox posted: »

Just had to come by and tell you guys HOW FREAKIN EXCITED I am for this episode to come out! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience... I know i

• edited June 2015

Sees news

Alt text

• haha ur funny

ihatemycat posted: »

sirita's sister she died because she accidentally ate nutella she was allergic to it

• Oh then I wont hold back. Here I throw!!

Alt text

See? I told you guys throwing rocks would work. First time I started throwing them, we got news, second time I started throwing them, we got more news. It is not a coincidence Telltale loves rocks so much, when we give them some they give us news.

• edited June 2015

Is it really happening?... Can I believe in my own eyes?

Alt text

Cly94 posted: »

Just saw this on Reddit and i had to share it with you guys. http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=TYZ8J775u2V0Hh4Faq3Eqg

• Ok, now you're freaking me out :O

• Alt text

I feel you, this teasing is way too weak after this long-ass wait...

Leluch123 posted: »

Give me release date first...

• Until the wait for the next episode, that is

Finally some light at the end of this bleak, dark, long, endless, agonizing, never-ending, horrific, long-lasting, painful, and lengthy tunnel.

• 2 weeks still doesn't seem that close to the end and even then you are assuming that that is when they will release it.

DeityD posted: »

Nah, it's what Crips said plus the fact that Laura played it already. It means they're done. We still probably won't see it for two weeks or more, but.

• Going off date predictions from people I wouldn't say that it is very close.Also while these classifications do mean that they have basically finished it, it just makes no logical sense to not announce a release date for something that has been completed or is nearing completion.

Crips posted: »

Because it's been clarified by Australia, without it the episode couldn't be released, so that means we're nearing to the end of wait

• Alt text

Sees news

• Exactly like i said F.U.C.K. this game.

dojo32161 posted: »

What do you mean?

• Imagine if the further we get into episodes the longer the wait is.

╚(•⌂•)╝

Until the wait for the next episode, that is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.