Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Rhys and Sasha got it ON LIKE DIDDY KONG BABY! I'm seriously happy though. J16 is back!

Yeah, that's super weird. Neither episode 1 or 2 had nudity checked in any category. But we also don't have sex ticked, whereas the other

• Same. We know why it took so long, sort of. The choices "bite you in the rear end" :O

Piggs posted: »

the tweet it is literally nothing. Felt like something to me.

• Don't kill our vibes! This is awesome! I feel ENERGYYYYY

Redoxide posted: »

I don't know why there is hype, without an official release date it could easily release next year still. I'll be excited when we see some screens or a confirmed release date.

• We even had puzzlebox. Awesome gif(t) my friend!

Pipas posted: »

104 new comments? opens the thread Let's hope it'd be someth-

• That's a great idea XD I can imagine all the players screaming, and then being incredibly thankful at the stranger's want of detail

J_E_K posted: »

I feel like that's how it's going to start..............and then the Stranger's going to get pissed off and tell them to go back and tell it "right". Probably whilst sticking a shotgun in one of their faces.

• edited June 2015

It is when you compare it to 3 months of nothing.

Also while these classifications do mean that they have basically finished it, it just makes no logical sense to not announce a release date for something that has been completed or is nearing completion.

That's not how TT do stuff. They usually announce it just right before the release, like in 3 or 5 or 7 days,and they always announce the exact release day really late.

Redoxide posted: »

2 weeks still doesn't seem that close to the end and even then you are assuming that that is when they will release it.

• For a second there, I felt a flicker of hope.

Now, I feel more crushed than before.

It's out now!!!!!! . . . . . . . Is what I wish would happen

• Oh god please no. That would be so wicked of them

Imagine if the further we get into episodes the longer the wait is. ╚(•⌂•)╝

• edited June 2015

This is dumb. We're in the same position we've been in, so why all of the excitement?? Telltale spews a few positive "i'm excited for you guys to play!" and "it's the best episode yet!" and everyone's pissing their pants. Awesome, the episode is great, but I don't really care, because I can't play it yet. If their stories and characters weren't so great, I'd really write Telltale off for their ridiculous wait times. A company that can provide us with great writing, characters, AND reasonable waits??? Pfft! I'm all theirs.

• Calm down. Geez!
    Telltale doesn't want us to be happy and now even the members on this board don't want me to be happy.

Not cool, bro.

Bro bro bro bro bro bro bro

pisceslass posted: »

This is dumb. We're in the same position we've been in, so why all of the excitement?? Telltale spews a few positive "i'm excited for you

• [removed]

Calm down. Geez! Telltale doesn't want us to be happy and now even the members on this board don't want me to be happy. Not cool, bro. Bro bro bro bro bro bro bro

• We're not ''pissing our pants'' because of some tweets but because of the classifications that are required in order to release the episode and often they mean the end of a wait.

This is dumb. We're in the same position we've been in, so why all of the excitement?? Telltale spews a few positive "i'm excited for you

• My dream is episode 3 and 4 released same day to make up for the waiting between each episode. Evil Grin

• when all eps are out, then ill get excited, all the waiting between bores me, so ill just hold off on excitement till their all out by next year. The getting hyped for an ep, and then having to wait forever to play the next just bores me, no excitement. Glad others can keep the excitement, but remember, after ep3 release, theres still going to be a wait on the next one, wouldn't doubt its just as long as this wait, so ya, ill wait till their all out before I get excited about this game

puzzlebox posted: »

Just had to come by and tell you guys HOW FREAKIN EXCITED I am for this episode to come out! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience... I know i

• [removed]

Crips posted: »

We're not ''pissing our pants'' because of some tweets but because of the classifications that are required in order to release the episode and often they mean the end of a wait.

• I concur! My kinda dream.

Baroku posted: »

My dream is episode 3 and 4 released same day to make up for the waiting between each episode. Evil Grin

• I don't think it's that unreasonable for people to be excited. If you aren't excited, that's fine, but please don't go out of your way to antagonize others for being excited.

• Just as my patience wears thin we actually got the classification, not long now.

Praise Telltale

Soon

• edited June 2015

Oh, I'm not going out of my way at all, actually. Just voicing my opinion, which is what these boards are for (among other things, ofc), correct? I'm not forcing anyone to read and/or reply to my posts, but if they choose to do so and get offended, that's on them, not me. I find it quite funny how it's acceptable to express excitement, but not disapproval/unhappiness. Everyone gets butthurt way too easily when they can just overlook what they don't like. Well, in instances such as this one, anyway.

Oh, and btw, I removed the bit about looking forward to receiving haters, since that's the only thing I saw that could possibly be seen as "antagonizing". Hope it's to your satisfaction.

I don't think it's that unreasonable for people to be excited. If you aren't excited, that's fine, but please don't go out of your way to antagonize others for being excited.

• Oh, and btw, I removed the bit about looking forward to receiving haters, since that's the only thing I saw that could possibly be seen as "antagonizing".

Yep, that was really the only problem I saw. Thanks for removing that bit.

Oh, I'm not going out of my way at all, actually. Just voicing my opinion, which is what these boards are for (among other things, ofc), co

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Saying this,

everyone's pissing their pants

for being excited is going out of your way to antagonize someone (at least in my opinion, doesn't bother me THAT much), as well as the hater part and your 'first hater/troll' You could have just said, 'You guys get excited for little things' instead of that, or 'You get worked up easily.'

I'm not forcing anyone to read and/or reply to my posts, but if they choose to do so and get offended, that's on them, not me.

It's a public forum and we have guidelines about respect, so saying 'they don't have to read it' when it shouldn't be like in the first place IS on you.

I find it quite funny how it's acceptable to express excitement, but not disapproval/unhappiness

Because people try to stay positive and negativity brings other people down.

Everyone gets butthurt way too easily when they can just overlook what they don't like. Well, in instances such as this one, anyway.

Again, it's a public forum on a thread on waiting. It's not like it's one of those threads that are ranting on how TellTale takes way too long. Just about everyone who plays this game reads the posts, and when they seeing something that bothers them they will reply.

Oh, I'm not going out of my way at all, actually. Just voicing my opinion, which is what these boards are for (among other things, ofc), co

• Thanks for your opinion.

Saying this, everyone's pissing their pants for being excited is going out of your way to antagonize someone (at least in my o

• Considering Laura just posted a screenshot of "Start episode 3" it leads me to believe we're going to get it on June 16th or at the very latest June 23rd..and to say we won't be getting an episode JUST because it's E3 is a little bit weird. The only/main reason that we don't get episodes in June during E3 is because every series they do they release an episode in May! This time they only released GoT in May and not Tales. LOL We should be expecting Game of Thrones Episode 5 MID-JULY ;P

trez1336 posted: »

You say that now... lets see how you feel 3 weeks from now when we still have no episode or substantial news

• The reason that they don't release any series at E3 is because they ALWAYS release an episode in MAY!!!!! Not anything to with E3....THIS TIME they forgot to release Tales in May so they're releasing it in June. I would expect June 16th or June 23rd.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah I don't think they've ever released an episode to any series at E3, right?

• But wait.. why does it say "Date of classification: June 2 2015" that's like a week earlier..

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Nvm.

CarL_J posted: »

But wait.. why does it say "Date of classification: June 2 2015" that's like a week earlier..

• I don't think so dude....Announcing the walking dead and expecting everyone to just forget about Tales is a stupid thing to assume on Telltale's part. The only way it would be overshadowed is if they released a dlc episode on June 16th which will not happen. ArthurV said E3 wouldn't impact current series on GotEp5 release date thread. Laura just screenshotted a "Start episode 3" so it would fair to assume we'll get it either the 16th or the 23rd. Job screenshotted Got Ep4 a week or two before it was released.

OzzyUK posted: »

They showed The Walking Dead Season 1 episode 2 at E3 in 2012 mainly because that was their main focus as the time, i don't think they would

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was rated on that date but they didn't bother to update their website until today.

CarL_J posted: »

But wait.. why does it say "Date of classification: June 2 2015" that's like a week earlier..

• Lazy lel.

OzzyUK posted: »

It was rated on that date but they didn't bother to update their website until today.

• http://www.reddit.com/r/tftb/comments/394mmu/aussie_classification_tweets_from_laura_perusco/ (it's were i got the information, the author says that http://www.classification.gov.au was bugged on those days, so i suppouse that the date of classification is correct but nobody could see it)

Crips posted: »

Nvm.

• with laura tweeting all this i have a feeling itll come out with the next 2 weeks

• I crave this like so much right now

• edited June 2015

Alt text

None of you are going to ruin THIS hype!

• LOL I loved that episode (gif)

None of you are going to ruin THIS hype!

• edited June 2015

Yay, news!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

As in you don't like it?

Exactly like i said F.U.C.K. this game.

• I need to hack telltales computers and find out about the release date. Maybe I'll even steal a deal. Who knows.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I will judge whatever its good or bad myself, I doubt TTG would ever tweet that their episode turned out quit crap or not as good as they had planned. With this kind of wait time I think we will get Life is Strange ep4 and TFTB ep3 at the same time.

• Had a fun day with friends, came back home late and checked out these forums right away, only to realize that the episode is officialy confirmed to release SOON. Oh what a day! I regained some sanity. Maybe I can manage two weeks. It's still not too late for next week's release, but J23 seems more accurate at the moment.

• Nah.

"Life Is Strange" Ep 4 come out J7 or J14.

Waiting for you, Max and Chloe ^^

I will judge whatever its good or bad myself, I doubt TTG would ever tweet that their episode turned out quit crap or not as good as they had planned. With this kind of wait time I think we will get Life is Strange ep4 and TFTB ep3 at the same time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.