What do you think is going to be heart breaking in ep 3?

So, we got some news! Yay!

But apprently episode 3 is going to have something heart breaking based on puzzlebox's tweet. So what do you guys think it's going to be?

Comments

• If it's Sasha fucking dying I will break my Xbox.

Hopefully it's just Vaughn getting killed. We know Sasha survives the thing from that pic of her in the episode from Job, but Vaughn is something I wouldn't be surprised nor upset about. Hopefully they don't kill Sasha though. Please.

• I imagine we learn something sad about the relation between Vallory and Felix. I mean I'm pretty sure from the photos its implied that the woman he stood with is Vallory.

• edited June 2015

One of the side characters dying most likely

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I hope they don't hurt Loader Bot!

• Vaughn/Sasha dying and/or becoming gravely injured.
    • Rhys/Fiona becoming gravely injured to the point of needing immediate medical treatment (where there is none).
    • Felix (if you let him survive in Episode 1) sacrificing himself for Fiona and Sasha for [insert reason].
    • Loader Bot doing something heroic to save the group, but we don't see him again the episode, leaving his fate undisclosed.
    • Understanding what happened to Fiona's and Sasha's parents and why Felix took them in.
    • Understanding what happened in Rhys's childhood.

Some other ones that I can't think of right now. If I do, I'll add them.

• Either Loader bot or a choice between, Vaughn and Sasha on who lives. It could also be something completely different from the obvious which would actually be surprising and something I would expect from Telltale.

On a side note if it is a choice between Sasha and Vaughn I don't know who I would choose.

• Just going to throw this out there; Maybe Vallory is Fiona and Sasha mother and something interesting happened which led to them being taken in by Felix. Though this probably isn't true because I'm pretty sure they said something at some point which points away from it that I can't remember. Predictions and theories are fun though especially if you are wrong.

I imagine we learn something sad about the relation between Vallory and Felix. I mean I'm pretty sure from the photos its implied that the woman he stood with is Vallory.

• Fiona and Sasha have been orphans since they were kids Felix took them in after they tried to rob him, which was completely by chance so I highly doubt Vallory is related to the sisters in any way. Although it's clear she has some sort of connection to Felix which may lead to an interest in Fiona and Sasha.

Redoxide posted: »

Just going to throw this out there; Maybe Vallory is Fiona and Sasha mother and something interesting happened which led to them being taken

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned

Vaughn betrayal.

• Not enough Handsome Jack screen time, probably.

What? That is heartbreaking.

• Or Handsome Jack getting deleted from Rhys' hardware D:

Not enough Handsome Jack screen time, probably. What? That is heartbreaking.

• If they hurt Loader Bot, that will be even more depressing than the ending of Season 1 of Walking Dead to me. #LoaderBros

OzzyUK posted: »

I hope they don't hurt Loader Bot!

• If it's Sasha fucking dying

I'd probably throw a party :^]

If it's Sasha fucking dying I will break my Xbox. Hopefully it's just Vaughn getting killed. We know Sasha survives the thing from that p

• What if he gets like a robot disease and we have to put him out of his misery.

If they hurt Loader Bot, that will be even more depressing than the ending of Season 1 of Walking Dead to me. #LoaderBros

• Ahaha..you mean after...after he's been miraculously revived and safe in his own body, right?

Right?

D:

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Or Handsome Jack getting deleted from Rhys' hardware

• No.. It needs to be heartbreaking... Maybe Assquez hold Rhys down and shoves a USB thing into his port and.... D:

Ahaha..you mean after...after he's been miraculously revived and safe in his own body, right? Right?

• edited June 2015

10/10 better than walking dead game season 2

What if he gets like a robot disease and we have to put him out of his misery.

• Let's not go that far....Never forget Lee...

Alt text

If they hurt Loader Bot, that will be even more depressing than the ending of Season 1 of Walking Dead to me. #LoaderBros

• edited June 2015

Maybe Assquez hold Rhys down and shoves a USB thing into his port and....

:^) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm sorry

No.. It needs to be heartbreaking... Maybe Assquez hold Rhys down and shoves a USB thing into his port and....

• Yeah, I'm with you! I really hope they don't go as far as to kill LoaderBot since that would be the saddest scene Telltale could possibly write.

Leluch123 posted: »

Let's not go that far....Never forget Lee...

• Perhaps it's backstory stuff, but I secretly hope it's something intense like choosing who lives between Vaughn and Sasha...

• Oh, no-RhyShade is going to become canon.

• That would actually be really upsetting. I was pretty irritated with the lack of King's Landing portions in the most recent episode of "Game of Thrones".

Not enough Handsome Jack screen time, probably. What? That is heartbreaking.

• I've decided Jack is my Clementine. He needs to survive this season.

Or Handsome Jack getting deleted from Rhys' hardware

• But they brought him back! Just like you could "kill" Loaderbot by self-destructing him, he was reborn later, though

Yeah, I'm with you! I really hope they don't go as far as to kill LoaderBot since that would be the saddest scene Telltale could possibly write.

• He must have gotten lucky... Real lucky.

AChicken posted: »

But they brought him back! Just like you could "kill" Loaderbot by self-destructing him, he was reborn later, though

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"Vaughn, I'm sorry to tell you, but your sick pythons and the rest of your muscle mass has disappeared."

• edited June 2015

That's an interesting point of view ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe Assquez hold Rhys down and shoves a USB thing into his port and.... :^) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm sorry

• Where's our pic of Loader Bot with a mustache, cap, and those words?

Poogers555 posted: »

He must have gotten lucky... Real lucky.

• edited June 2015

Shit. Imagine if she shows up and all she wants to know about is where Felix is.

HE'S A LIL' DEAD FOR ME.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Fiona and Sasha have been orphans since they were kids Felix took them in after they tried to rob him, which was completely by chance so I h

• Typical Rhyiona...

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

If it's Sasha fucking dying I'd probably throw a party :^]

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe Assquez hold Rhys down and shoves a USB thing into his port and.... :^) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm sorry

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Typical Rhyiona...

• Rhys gets actually betrayed in a way that really hurts. Maybe depending on how you treated the people around you... I noticed Vaughn is very judgmental of how mean you are even if it isn't directed at him in episode 1. Fiona already has been betrayed too, and betrayal is a big theme in Handsome Jack's history so maybe it would drive him closer to being like him. And maybe Handsome Jack becomes more sympathetic as a character instead of just a funny asshole? Hm, hm, hmmm... We'll see.

• Loader bot runs his self destruct routine, or Rhys makes him run his self destruct routine.

• edited June 2015

I think it's because Ep.5 of GOT will be much more focused on King's Landing. Tyrion's trial should be happening, and were are 'involved' enough to be a nuisance. Uugh, i am so scared for Mira. I love her, but there are no good decisions for her. Everything's fucked :(

The_Duck posted: »

That would actually be really upsetting. I was pretty irritated with the lack of King's Landing portions in the most recent episode of "Game of Thrones".

• I'm less concerned for Mira and more concerned for the characters surrounding her.XD

• edited June 2015

Like who? Sera and Tom? Or Morgryn?

we know most of what happens with the HBO characters.

The_Duck posted: »

I'm less concerned for Mira and more concerned for the characters surrounding her.XD

• I didn't want to say anyone specifically. You should edit your post, too.D : These forums already have a huge spoiler problem, and this isn't even the GoT forum.: P

• I wouldnt say asshole. How about a Funny Misunderstood dude :D

mirashade posted: »

Rhys gets actually betrayed in a way that really hurts. Maybe depending on how you treated the people around you... I noticed Vaughn is very

Sign in to comment in this discussion.