What I think will happen...

• Trust Fiona : You start the episode in Rhys' perspective. In a first person camera, the scene slowly fades from white as drained gunfire also slowly raises in volume. The scene is chaotic. Handsome Jack is not in view. The bots are firing their guns and malfunctioning due to the grenade. Fiona is on the floor, the Gortys Core isnt near her. The glass separating the rest of the crew from Rhys and Fiona is still intact, from this position, you cant see any signs of life up there, no robots or humans. The 3 robots in the Gortys room suddenly stop moving and fall down into the abyss. A female voice is heard, distinguished in a robot tone. Returning to 3rd person, the voice is revealed to be the Gortys Core, in robot form. Rhys has the 4 quote selections: silence, asking how the core turned into a robot, remarking how adorable Gortys looks, and the option to put your hands up. Might write more depending on how many people view and like it

• Trust Jack : You start in Fiona's perspective. Still in 3rd person, you ask Rhys "How are you doing that?" Rhys replies with "I'm not. Really." A few seconds later he screams "HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!" You have the 4 quote selections being : silence, contemplating Rhys being a king, saying Rhys' name, and asking whats going on. Being silent results in "Rhys" continuing to control the robots, giggling to himself. Saying Rhys isnt a king will result in him giving a sort of death stare at you and saying "you're no queen either". Calling out his name results in him saying "Yes, cupcake?" while still focusing on the robots. Asking whats going on will make Rhys say "Just hold on to that with your life pum-kin." Fiona replies to all of these options by basically saying "Don't kill Vaughn or Sasha" in 4 different ways/tones. Rhys says "Ehh... Not guaranteeing it but I'll try..." Fiona gets enraged and tries to grab Rhys' arm to stop him. One of three of the robots turn and shoot at her in the middle of this. "NO STOPPING THE KING, TODAY!" Rhys screams. Fiona jumps out of the way to avoid being shot. The Gortys core rolls out of her grip. You must now Mash a random button to stand up, while doing this you say "Why'd you do that!?!?" When in a full stance, Rhys ignores your question and orders the robots to shoot at the glass. Then, all of a sudden, the 3 robots all get shot down. You and Rhys turn around to see the Gortys core has turned into a robot.
    Again, might write more depending on your guys' reactions

• So what do you guys think? :D

Comments

• contemplating Rhys being a king

He is the king.

• That's actaully really cool ideas good work.

• Oh my god! Thanks guys! I've been thinking up this scene for the past few weeks and this is the final result. :] I might write a fanfiction if I can find the time.

• I like the Trust Fiona version. Jack won't hurt any of the good guys if you chose to trust him. He won't. For sure...@_@

Any chance you'd reply to my thread about a possible future scenario? I'm a bit disheartened by how little attention it's getting.

• Um maybe. It'll cost ya. 2 internet burgers. Just link it here and I can work on something a bit later :D

The_Duck posted: »

I like the Trust Fiona version. Jack won't hurt any of the good guys if you chose to trust him. He won't. For sure...@_@ Any chance yo

• bigdogg0821 posted: »

Um maybe. It'll cost ya. 2 internet burgers. Just link it here and I can work on something a bit later

• I will check it out. Been busy doing things on and off today but I think I have a cliffhanger in mind.

AChicken posted: »

Wow, pretty good. Ever considered thinking up a great cliffhanger instead? Cause this thread is your ticket there... https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94977/make-your-own-cliffhanger

• Wow, pretty good. Ever considered thinking up a great cliffhanger instead?
    Cause this thread is your ticket there... https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94977/make-your-own-cliffhanger

• Both of these are awesome - and I really like that its told/shown from the opposite perspective of the person you picked, that's a really interesting way of doing it. And I'm embarrassed to say I didn't consider Gortys herself as a way out of the scenario - I was still considering her to be a glorified GPS!

• Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not seeing Jack fully possessing Rhys he'll be in control of his cybernetics and maybe his body but not completely shutting Rhys out and having his words come out of Rhys's mouth. Don't get me wrong though I love your speculation!

• I figure the story would be more interesting if when Rhys is being "possessed" by handsome Jack, it's told as Fiona's perspective and then later on Rhys shares what it was like for himself.

Both of these are awesome - and I really like that its told/shown from the opposite perspective of the person you picked, that's a really in

• Actually it's highly likely that Jack will speak through Rhys because Rhys has unused audio of him shouting, "Hail to the king, baby!"

AgentZ46 posted: »

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not seeing Jack fully possessing Rhys he'll be in control of his cybernetics and maybe his body but not completely s

• edited June 2015

Thanks! Edit : Poogers beat me to explaining.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not seeing Jack fully possessing Rhys he'll be in control of his cybernetics and maybe his body but not completely s

• Jeez I hope you are happy telltale probably saw this and decided they want to add this so they will delay the episode to 2016. (Just kidding of course :P)

• It would be cool if they used a fan's idea. But they have writers for that. :P

Jeez I hope you are happy telltale probably saw this and decided they want to add this so they will delay the episode to 2016. (Just kidding of course :P)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.