Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• IT'S MOTHERF*CKING HAPPENING!!!

Alt text

• On the next week news about "something" to "The Walking Dead".

Had a fun day with friends, came back home late and checked out these forums right away, only to realize that the episode is officialy confi

• Alt text

Cody_nara posted: »

IT'S MOTHERF*CKING HAPPENING!!!

• thnx

Quiff posted: »

haha ur funny

• no i mean it

ihatemycat posted: »

thnx

• I vote J23. It'll be a good reward after all my exams are finished.

zachiscool3 posted: »

:O J16

• edited June 2015

Sorry but my best bet would be a trailer next week and the episode out 2 weeks from now so thats the end of June, if LiS comes out on 7 of July then some consoles might get TFTB ep3 at that time so yeah there you go. And knowing TTG they might release it even later than that. I recall we waited 4 months for TWAU ep2 and it was the weakest episode in the whole season and the shortest and during that time they tweeted how awesome it is several times as I recall. Just a small reality check from me.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Nah. "Life Is Strange" Ep 4 come out J7 or J14. Waiting for you, Max and Chloe ^^

• True, the only way to get my hyped now is to give the solid date, tweets like that just piss me off

SoMuchSass posted: »

I feel you, this teasing is way too weak after this long-ass wait...

• edited June 2015

TIme to dance again.

Alt text

Alt text

• For all the people hating the wait, I'm going to laugh if TFTBL finished before the summer is over.

• TFTBL finished before the summer is over.

Alt text

eRock92 posted: »

For all the people hating the wait, I'm going to laugh if TFTBL finished before the summer is over.

• edited June 2015

Good to know I'm not the only one. The tweet with Laura saying, "This is my evening.. [screenshot of episode 3 home screen]". Like, I'm sorry, but that doesn't make me happy or excited. I personally think it's a slap in our faces. Obviously, a bunch of us really, really wanna play and for her to tweet that, yeah... no bueno.

Leluch123 posted: »

True, the only way to get my hyped now is to give the solid date, tweets like that just piss me off

• OMG! This made me laugh, seriously.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

TFTBL finished before the summer is over.

• Yup a bitch slap to our faces, have nothing against her but the wait is really taking the fun out of this game, Hell two monts gap I can understand but it will be frigging 3 months in 8 days....

pisceslass posted: »

Good to know I'm not the only one. The tweet with Laura saying, "This is my evening.. [screenshot of episode 3 home screen]". Like, I'm so

• So never.

Just after Half-Life 3

• edited June 2015

That might not be too far off. I can imagine they have some sort of idea of when they want to stop this project and move on, and if that's the case, they'll probably pull a TWAU and rush the final episodes. I wouldn't think want to be working on this for over a year.

• Well TWAU was pretty awesome the last few episodes, so if they rush and get an epic final project, that would be cool. But as of right now our wait is well over TWAU

Piggs posted: »

That might not be too far off. I can imagine they have some sort of idea of when they want to stop this project and move on, and if that's t

• edited June 2015

I loved Episode 3 of TWAU, but Episode 4 and 5 were both incredibly short. The action in Episode 5 made up for the length, but I really hope that TFTB manages to stay lengthy for the entire season.

Well TWAU was pretty awesome the last few episodes, so if they rush and get an epic final project, that would be cool. But as of right now our wait is well over TWAU

• Yeah I do too. But quality is greater than quantity. ._.

I loved Episode 3 of TWAU, but Episode 4 and 5 were both incredibly short. The action in Episode 5 made up for the length, but I really hope that TFTB manages to stay lengthy for the entire season.

• What? TFTB has been doing a good job of having quality content in lengthy episodes. I'm hoping that they keep that up. What are you talking about?

Yeah I do too. But quality is greater than quantity. ._.

• I mean the episodes can be short as long as they have good content.

What? TFTB has been doing a good job of having quality content in lengthy episodes. I'm hoping that they keep that up. What are you talking about?

• I can almost taste it

Alt text

• "Nudity - Very Mild Impact"

:v

Cly94 posted: »

Just saw this on Reddit and i had to share it with you guys. http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=TYZ8J775u2V0Hh4Faq3Eqg

• edited June 2015

So October 6th and April 5th (2016)? ;3;

Imagine if the further we get into episodes the longer the wait is. ╚(•⌂•)╝

• :c That makes almost 3 montthhhsssss.
    xC This is the only Telltale game I'm following at the moment, so I don't get to get hype for GoT or Mnecraft or even TWD.

ranger563 posted: »

J16 GET HYPE

• Alt text

• Please don't eat episode three.

I can almost taste it

• Alt text

Just thinking about it being finished in this year has me rolling.

eRock92 posted: »

For all the people hating the wait, I'm going to laugh if TFTBL finished before the summer is over.

• Pls don't, the last time someone licked a telltale game everyone got all butthurt.

I can almost taste it

• VaughnLives!

Alt text

• Hopefully his abs do too. Why is he yelling in episode 4? What if Vasquez takes him hostage and force feeds him till he loses his swoleness? ;___;

Poogers555 posted: »

VaughnLives!

• Could be determinant.

Or he can die at some late point in the episode.

VaughnLives!

• We need one more person to laugh with us

• Vaughn lives for a little bit more*

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Could be determinant. Or he can die at some late point in the episode.

• Maybe hes not afraid anymore. Again.

Green613 posted: »

Hopefully his abs do too. Why is he yelling in episode 4? What if Vasquez takes him hostage and force feeds him till he loses his swoleness? ;___;

• pray4vaughn

Vaughn lives for a little bit more*

• edited June 2015

Good to know episode 4 is already being made. Less of a wait for us.

But wait, he's not the voice actor for Vaughn, what happened to Chris Hardwick?

VaughnLives!

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

We often use "scratch voice" in development these days - basically stand-in VO from staff members that isn't going to ship in the final product, but gives the dev team something to work with before the dialogue from the real actors comes in. Being the resident female Aussie at Telltale, I usually get to do scratch when they need something for Janey Springs. ;)

AChicken posted: »

Good to know episode 4 is already being made. Less of a wait for us. But wait, he's not the voice actor for Vaughn, what happened to Chris Hardwick?

• Wait. More janey springs means shes gonna have another cameo? :o

puzzlebox posted: »

We often use "scratch voice" in development these days - basically stand-in VO from staff members that isn't going to ship in the final prod

Sign in to comment in this discussion.