Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Im feelin some screenshots this week for sure guys. In the words of Jack, " I can see everything!"

• I'd expect them at E3. I'm pretty sure that would give TFtB more publicity than posting them on Twitter like they normally do would.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im feelin some screenshots this week for sure guys. In the words of Jack, " I can see everything!"

• Well, Sasha was grappling with her in one of the previews, so it seems far more than likely that she will return.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Wait. More janey springs means shes gonna have another cameo?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Well, I said "I usually get to do scratch when they need something for Janey"... which doesn't necessarily mean I did any today. But maybe I did? Who knows! It's all an exciting mystery! ;)

Wait. More janey springs means shes gonna have another cameo?

• Hey hey hey hey hey hey.

I saw what was in that post Ted.

You can't just edit that out and think it's all okay.

I SAW IT.

TIme to dance again.

• Did you-? Post a reply after me... which got higher up on the page?

Wow. Staff privilege is real. I'm offended.

puzzlebox posted: »

Well, I said "I usually get to do scratch when they need something for Janey"... which doesn't necessarily mean I did any today. But maybe I did? Who knows! It's all an exciting mystery!

• It is indeed an exciting mystery! Achievement get : Not so forever alone! Get a staff member to reply to your comment :D

puzzlebox posted: »

Well, I said "I usually get to do scratch when they need something for Janey"... which doesn't necessarily mean I did any today. But maybe I did? Who knows! It's all an exciting mystery!

• pees

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe hes not afraid anymore. Again.

• Looks like J23 it is. Hopefully some screenshots at E3 next week and a trailer a couple days later.

Sounds Hunky Dory.

• Oh, okay. Was confused, sorry.

I mean the episodes can be short as long as they have good content.

• You. Saw. NOTHING.

....now imagine that was said in a menacing tone of voice. Maybe ending in a bit of a hiss? Something like that? I don't know, have some fun with it.

ActionHank posted: »

Hey hey hey hey hey hey. I saw what was in that post Ted. You can't just edit that out and think it's all okay. I SAW IT.

• Its cool.

Piggs posted: »

Oh, okay. Was confused, sorry.

• I hope J23 won't be F17

• I just submitted my last assignment for the semester which means I'm officially on holidays and can play all the Tales I want!

So let's bring on some more reasons to celebrate (screenshots pleeease?).

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Hi again =)

And trailer come out before few days.

Ep4 = early July

AFTER "TFTB" Ep3

Sorry but my best bet would be a trailer next week and the episode out 2 weeks from now so thats the end of June, if LiS comes out on 7 of J

• Another silent Tuesday has passed...I'm scratching the walls in pain. And yeah 85 days... god knows when it'll be released T-T

Leluch123 posted: »

Yup a bitch slap to our faces, have nothing against her but the wait is really taking the fun out of this game, Hell two monts gap I can understand but it will be frigging 3 months in 8 days....

• Uh....who gave him a snicker? :D

• lol i know pal

Quiff posted: »

no i mean it

• "Never say 'No' to panda..."

Mockingjay posted: »

I don't like to complain or anything, but I've opened this page every single day for a month now and every time when there's not any updates or anything, I just..

• edited June 2015

Telltale if you don't release the episode in the next two weeks

Alt text

• Ur doing it wrong!

Alt text

PLZ

• edited June 2015

Nothing to see here, move along.

Ur doing it wrong!

• Wow... how long has it been since episode 3 got released? Between those episodes I've had the time to catch up on the TTGoT season, replayed TWAU, TWD season one & two AND finished two parts of the Deponia trilogy... But all I can think of is how awesome Tales from the Borderlands is... :(

• Alt text

Coming very SOON

• Lol, im waiting to use that gif for when Ep. 3 is released. That broccoli you "saw" or so you say is bae.

ActionHank posted: »

Hey hey hey hey hey hey. I saw what was in that post Ted. You can't just edit that out and think it's all okay. I SAW IT.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited June 2015

Are we going to get our Ep this month or not . Maybe if they skip the damn trailer this time.After all they aren't releasing a movie but a game.....a downloadable game...

Alt text

• edited June 2015

lol yes as in i can't stand this game and it's sad excuse for humor.

dojo32161 posted: »

As in you don't like it?

• We did not wait this long to not get a trailer!

...I'm actually almost as excited for the trailer as I am about the episode, because it might have another awesome new song like the Atlas Mugged one (which I still listen to regularly).

Cope49 posted: »

Are we going to get our Ep this month or not . Maybe if they skip the damn trailer this time.After all they aren't releasing a movie but a game.....a downloadable game...

• Same. Busy earnin' and Kiss the Sky entered my arsenal of music after both episodes were released. Can't wait for Ep. 3s song

We did not wait this long to not get a trailer! ...I'm actually almost as excited for the trailer as I am about the episode, because it might have another awesome new song like the Atlas Mugged one (which I still listen to regularly).

• can play all the Tales I want!

You mean ep 1&2 for milionth time and maybe ep 3?

I just submitted my last assignment for the semester which means I'm officially on holidays and can play all the Tales I want! So let's bring on some more reasons to celebrate (screenshots pleeease?).

• And yeah 85 days...

Damn 3 months sound better....

SoMuchSass posted: »

Another silent Tuesday has passed...I'm scratching the walls in pain. And yeah 85 days... god knows when it'll be released T-T

• Haha, exactly - I actually haven't played ep 1 & 2 for ages (despite playing them both a gillion times when they first came out) so I'm looking forward to heading back to Pandora - I have to figure out my canon playthrough for ep 2 before ep 3 drops.

I mean, obviously it's Jack - but there's stuff like Hollow Point/Old Haven that I haven't made my mind about up yet.

Leluch123 posted: »

can play all the Tales I want! You mean ep 1&2 for milionth time and maybe ep 3?

• Oh, the credits songs are a whole other kettle of fish (of awesomeness)!

I was actually just talking about the background music for the trailer (like this one), but now you've got me all excited for the new credits song, too.

Gah, ep 3 can't come soon enough...

Same. Busy earnin' and Kiss the Sky entered my arsenal of music after both episodes were released. Can't wait for Ep. 3s song

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited June 2015

Yeah..well....we're different ......clearly...
    I don't care about what song they choose...again it's not a movie . I just wanna play my 2-hour and 30min game.

We did not wait this long to not get a trailer! ...I'm actually almost as excited for the trailer as I am about the episode, because it might have another awesome new song like the Atlas Mugged one (which I still listen to regularly).

• Yeah I feel you I played both option but let's be honest in the end Jack is the only true choice, the sheer of awesomeness it totaly worth being stabbed in the back.

Haha, exactly - I actually haven't played ep 1 & 2 for ages (despite playing them both a gillion times when they first came out) so I'm

• And that's completely fair enough - I'm just a massive geek! >_<

Cope49 posted: »

Yeah..well....we're different ......clearly... I don't care about what song they choose...again it's not a movie . I just wanna play my 2-hour and 30min game.

• Episode 3 wasn't released yet. :-P

pixelsquad posted: »

Wow... how long has it been since episode 3 got released? Between those episodes I've had the time to catch up on the TTGoT season, replayed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.