Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

Dude. I got that sh!t on a 1 hour loop!

It's soooo good.

Oh, the credits songs are a whole other kettle of fish (of awesomeness)! I was actually just talking about the background music for the t

• Friend me on Steam if you're looking to play with someone. :) I made a thread about this awhile back and got some responses, but the more the merrier. My Steam name is Bluebirdo, same as the forums.

That goes for anyone who reads this response. I'm sure we have enough BL2 and TPS players here to form a full party. :)

cloaked1 posted: »

I thought to myself, why not replay episode 2 of tales. All that did was renew my interest in this series... and ugh... this wait. I'd g

• J16. Its just gotta be

• Why do you want to leak it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTS5kOhqZ8

• Oh, please, Telltale, give me just a tiny little screenshot. My mind will speculate the rest.

• I don't. I just wanna PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY>

Why do you want to leak it?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

^
    This guy understands....

I don't. I just wanna PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY>

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Dennis Nedry is working at Telltale? Now we know why the episode is taking longer than usual :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTS5kOhqZ8

• edited June 2015

I've surprisingly got into Just Dance recently to help with the wait. Loved getting 5 stars on this beauty;

JD

• That fat bastard.

But what about....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERwgNvgMmc

I mean we all now know why 'hold onto your butts' was in Episode 2.

OzzyUK posted: »

Dennis Nedry is working at Telltale? Now we know why the episode is taking longer than usual :P

• Telltale probably blacked out in the middle of episode 3 development, it's the only explanation :l

I've surprisingly got into Just Dance recently to help with the wait. Loved getting 5 stars on this beauty; JD

• Holy crap is this you?

I've surprisingly got into Just Dance recently to help with the wait. Loved getting 5 stars on this beauty; JD

• Oh yeah. I dont know the name to that song but it's pretty nice.

Dude. I got that sh!t on a 1 hour loop! It's soooo good.

• OK, OK, all this is punishment from telltale because we skipped the credits !

GUYS, PROMISE YOU WON'T SKIP EP3' CREDITS!!

• Every day,I come checking this thread for some news and all what I get is some tweets here and there,and when I just go on a trip for 4 days I come back to see the episode classified.You hate me to this degree TellTale.What did I do to you to deserve this?But anyways,it’s news finally so...

Alt text

P.S. Maybe I should travel more often if I want some real news.

• I haven't skipped any credits. The song were too awesome to skip it.

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK, OK, all this is punishment from telltale because we skipped the credits ! GUYS, PROMISE YOU WON'T SKIP EP3' CREDITS!!

• That's what everyone thought about TWAU and TWD: Season 2 and then BAM!, episodes 4 and 5 were back to back. I'll screen shot this for when I'm right.

Drladders posted: »

Just thinking about it being finished in this year has me rolling.

• Alt text

ZapThroat posted: »

Every day,I come checking this thread for some news and all what I get is some tweets here and there,and when I just go on a trip for 4 days

• "Really again?We can't take this anymore.We will remove the skip" dis is what i am thinking of ep3 credits.

• It’s okay,the credits song is awesome enough to listen to it again besides,reading the credits themselves is fun (especially the pet names,they’re creative).I also skipped credits in my second playthrough hoping that a determinant future scene happens if you skip all the credits throughout the game :)

"Really again?We can't take this anymore.We will remove the skip" dis is what i am thinking of ep3 credits.

• He's probably trying to troll everyone

Pipas posted: »

Episode 3 wasn't released yet. :-P

• I really wouldn't mind the wait at all if telltale at least gave us a release date.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Really? I think it's Telltale's best work to date, and insanely funny. But different strokes for different folks I guess.

lol yes as in i can't stand this game and it's sad excuse for humor.

• You Know I went back to check my choices on episode 2 and....well I'm just surprised I mean I trust Fiona twice in my two save files and Trusted Jack in my other two Save Files soooo I don't know if it's me or maybe this was a big change in the choices page or I don't know can you guys here check your Choices page plz cause I'm not going to say but whoa man that's some new stuff I think I now know why Laura said that your choices will come back to bite you ohhh man i'm soooo excited to play it

• Or maybe he just wrote episode 3 instead of 2.

AChicken posted: »

He's probably trying to troll everyone

• What do you mean? ;o

strwar3 posted: »

You Know I went back to check my choices on episode 2 and....well I'm just surprised I mean I trust Fiona twice in my two save files and Tru

• That is true (possibly)

Pipas posted: »

Or maybe he just wrote episode 3 instead of 2.

• Do you mean they changed/added those choices? 'Cause they've been there forever.

You Know I went back to check my choices on episode 2 and....well I'm just surprised I mean I trust Fiona twice in my two save files and Tru

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Choice matters, yo. You'll definitely need multiple saves if you want to see everything in this episode!

• I know the choices only work for your first couple of playthroughs. Once you've played it enough times it'll stop detecting any new choices.

• edited June 2015

I mean the percentage changed on episode 2 like on your choices I mean I trusted Jack and it was 35% but now it's at 77% I mean does that mean trusting Fiona is bad cause 43% of ppl brofisted Vaughn but it was at 90% solo yeah their was a big change of ppl switching their choices that's all I am saying

AChicken posted: »

Do you mean they changed/added those choices? 'Cause they've been there forever.

• if you want to see everything in this episode

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

puzzlebox posted: »

Choice matters, yo. You'll definitely need multiple saves if you want to see everything in this episode!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.