Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Go on...

Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

Choice matters, yo. You'll definitely need multiple saves if you want to see everything in this episode!

• Oh OK thanks

Choice matters, yo. You'll definitely need multiple saves if you want to see everything in this episode!

• Nahh youre good. I know that urge.

Alt text

Aw, I'm genuinely sorry - I sometimes can't resist being a dick.

• edited June 2015

So where do you live @ZapThroat? Not that I plan on kidnapping you and make you go missing so that we can get episodes 3, 4, and 5 quickly...

Nothing suspicious at all...

Alt text

ZapThroat posted: »

Every day,I come checking this thread for some news and all what I get is some tweets here and there,and when I just go on a trip for 4 days

• Alt text

• I guess you won't tell us the possible relase date? You know just a nod that it will be in June would be fine...

Alt text

• Alt text bruh ;_;

AwkwardAlex posted: »

Heck yes!

• I agree on that i wouldn't mind to wait more than usual if Telltale said a provisional release date, i understand there is some strategy on gaming news to maintain the interest in certain releases more than others *cooff Game of Thrones, but i think people would complain less if the got some kind of schedule

S_O28046 posted: »

I really wouldn't mind the wait at all if telltale at least gave us a release date.

• Tease us Telltale. Tease us. ;-;

• What if the trailer ended with "Guess what? Episode 3 is actually out right now! Go download it!

We did not wait this long to not get a trailer! ...I'm actually almost as excited for the trailer as I am about the episode, because it might have another awesome new song like the Atlas Mugged one (which I still listen to regularly).

• I live somewhere...where no one can find me...try harder than that.

eRock92 posted: »

So where do you live @ZapThroat? Not that I plan on kidnapping you and make you go missing so that we can get episodes 3, 4, and 5 quickly... Nothing suspicious at all...

• Or, you know, a YouTube account.: P

I hope this is for real, though, and not just referencing the minor choices and dialogue options. I want to see our choices really effect the story.

• bruh

Quiff posted: »

Alt text bruh ;_;

• The hope is coming back <3 Poogs... we must hang in there! The thrusters are ready...

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Tease us Telltale. Tease us. ;-;

• Soon Intensifies

XDJulieXD posted: »

The hope is coming back Poogs... we must hang in there! The thrusters are ready...

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Soon Intensifies

• WHEW BUDDY WHEW

• That's great but I already knew choices matter and you guys say it everytime. I think the more pressing issue you should be addressing with us loyal fans about the release dates. It'd be great if you guys could abandon the "BI-MONTHLY" thing. Clearly Tales from the borderlands is being released QUARTERLY :P

• That was my cousin you threw :(

Quiff posted: »

Oh then I wont hold back. Here I throw!!

• Friendly reminder that Rhys gets all the b!tches in Ep3.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Tales from the @Borderlands Ep 3 details in the AM! 1st look & release info. Trust me, this one was worth the extra love the team gave it!

WHAT DOES THE AM MEAN?

Alt text

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

WHAT DOES THE AM MEAN?

In the morning!

Green613 posted: »

Tales from the @Borderlands Ep 3 details in the AM! 1st look & release info. Trust me, this one was worth the extra love the team gave it! https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/608854573386563584 WHAT DOES THE AM MEAN?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

10 AM PST

Tales from the @Borderlands Ep 3 details in the AM! 1st look & release info. Trust me, this one was worth the extra love the team gave it! https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/608854573386563584 WHAT DOES THE AM MEAN?

• Any specific hour, or time range? :P

WHAT DOES THE AM MEAN? In the morning!

• It's going on 1 AM here. When is morning for them?

WHAT DOES THE AM MEAN? In the morning!

• OH SHIT BOYS

THE HYPE

• It's ok we still love you.

Hey, I don't care what anybody else thinks, I will ship Sculder for life. Wait, I think I'm on the wrong forum again... Goddammit, this always happens!

• IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK WOW IM SENDING TELLTALE THE MEDICAL BILL SHIT

• edited June 2015

Hey, I don't care what anybody else thinks, I will ship Sculder for life.

Wait, I think I'm on the wrong forum again...

Goddammit, this always happens!

• OMFG!!!

Alt text

• What the fuck's a Sculder?

Hey, I don't care what anybody else thinks, I will ship Sculder for life. Wait, I think I'm on the wrong forum again... Goddammit, this always happens!

• Telltale is in the PST timezone, and I imagine they probably start work at like 9 am in their timezone like a lot of other businesses do. However, we have gotten early news before though. I'd wager a guess that the news will probably come sometime around 7 to 9 in the morning, or if not, than around 11 or so.

Any specific hour, or time range? :P

• ALL PRAISE J16!

• Ugh waking up early already, the day after my summer starts V_V

Whatever, worth it :P

Telltale is in the PST timezone, and I imagine they probably start work at like 9 am in their timezone like a lot of other businesses do. Ho

• That should've been Vaughn, shirtless and showing off his sick Pythons instead. :P

Friendly reminder that Rhys gets all the b!tches in Ep3.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2015

It's 10pm here now. I just got home, having toast for dinner. I'll be up early in the morning too... ready for 7:30am in fact for OH NO REASON

Added a countdown timer up top for y'all. :)

EDIT: Ok I definitely did the timer wrong or something so I removed it... maybe one of our wonderful mods (aka someone who actually knows what they're doing) can add a working one. But 7:30am Pacific! Be there!

Telltale is in the PST timezone, and I imagine they probably start work at like 9 am in their timezone like a lot of other businesses do. Ho

• Added a countdown timer up top for y'all. :)

Alt text

Enjoy your toast, you deserve it!

It's 10pm here now. I just got home, having toast for dinner. I'll be up early in the morning too... ready for 7:30am in fact for OH NO REAS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.