Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

June 16th for sure :).

• edited June 2015

Dude has two eyebrows on one side of his face. I am.....uh....concerned?

Coming very SOON

• Aww...don't you love The X-Files?

TinyCarlos posted: »

What the fuck's a Sculder?

• I'm excited!!

• PRAISE

ALL PRAISE J16!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2015

EDIT: Ok I definitely did the timer wrong or something so I removed it... maybe one of our wonderful mods (aka someone who actually knows what they're doing) can add a working one. But 7:30am Pacific! Be there!

I fixed it for you :)

puzzlebox posted: »

It's 10pm here now. I just got home, having toast for dinner. I'll be up early in the morning too... ready for 7:30am in fact for OH NO REAS

• It is 8:32AM god....ik at 19:30 might be for me.

It's 10pm here now. I just got home, having toast for dinner. I'll be up early in the morning too... ready for 7:30am in fact for OH NO REAS

• Telltale runs on Pacific time? Yessss- Or wait, that means I actually have to be up at 7:30. Gah! NO SLEEPING IN, I CAN'T MISS THE HYPE.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't know why it did that, fixed again :P

Green613 posted: »

I think your timer is counting down 1 hour later than it actually it is :P EDIT: Nvm, either you fixed it or I was hallucinating ^-^

• edited June 2015

I think your timer is counting down 1 hour later than it actually it is :P

EDIT: Nvm, either you fixed it or I was hallucinating ^-^

OzzyUK posted: »

EDIT: Ok I definitely did the timer wrong or something so I removed it... maybe one of our wonderful mods (aka someone who actually knows what they're doing) can add a working one. But 7:30am Pacific! Be there! I fixed it for you

• Yay, that's even sooner for me - Sure, it's 1.30am, but it's worth it for NEWS!

Thanks, Ozzy ^_^

EDIT: Ok I definitely did the timer wrong or something so I removed it... maybe one of our wonderful mods (aka someone who actually knows what they're doing) can add a working one. But 7:30am Pacific! Be there! I fixed it for you

• Rhys better get some booty in this episode. I don't cares whose it is :P

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Thanks @OzzyUK! :D

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Soon Intensifies

• Said I'd leave my ships out of the forum but this is an exception.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET HIM GET A SLICE OF THAT FIONA BOOTY

Rhys better get some booty in this episode. I don't cares whose it is :P

• Now that it's happening I think I'm having a spaz-attack! NOWAYTHISOSTOOHYPECANTDEALWITHTHIS. I have a pretty bad day at school lined up for me but knowing there will be news and hype to come home to is going to get me through it :')

• Where's the timer xd.....

I don't know why it did that, fixed again :P

• edited June 2015

Aaaand it's already late.

Time to brew the coffee, I have a long night ahead of me. It'll all be worth it in about 8 hours.

Alt text

• I haven't bought the game yet but am getting it tonight, THE HYPE! Can't wait till all the episodes are out. I'll have to do a Borderlands marathon in the correct timeline

• It`s bro,bro

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET HIM GET A SLICE OF THAT LOADER BOT BOOTY

I made a slight change :P #Loaderbros

Green613 posted: »

Said I'd leave my ships out of the forum but this is an exception. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET HIM GET A SLICE OF THAT FIONA BOOTY

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is a animated gif in the op, i made a time zone list for you if it helps :)

Where's the timer xd.....

• edited June 2015

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

MONTHS OF AGONY AND SUFFERING ARE ABOUT TO COME TO AN END!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

That is, at least until the end of Ep3. Then the wait for Ep4 starts....

• Can't wait for ep4 teaser lel.Hope Brick is in this episode.

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! MONTHS OF AGONY AND SUFFERING ARE ABOUT TO COME TO AN END! That is, at least until the end of Ep3. Then the wait for Ep4 starts....

• Thanx.

There is a animated gif in the op, i made a time zone list for you if it helps

• I FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE HYPE!!! MAN, I JUST WOKE UP, THIS IS SOME GOOOD NEWS!!! :D

• I'M SO EXCITED I COULD PUNCH THROUGH A BRICK WALL

• edited June 2015

ALREADY A MINUTE OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:Oh shit it’s six hours already,but still HYYYYPPPEEEEE....

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I gotta work tomorrow/later today, but I can't sleep dang it lol. I'm too excited for the episode 3 news.

• 7:30am? That's 4:30pm for me... I gotta wait the whole day? :(

• I am so excited!

Alt text

• Alt text

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I am so excited!

• OMG OMG OMG IM SO EXCITED I CANT CONCENTRATE

Alt text

Alt text

• Casually checking this thread when suddenly... news.

Alt text

• ADWNFSIGSD!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

Alt text

SIX HOURS LEFT, GUYS!

• 5:30 left lel.

Pipas posted: »

ADWNFSIGSD! OMG I'M SO EXCITED! SIX HOURS LEFT, GUYS!

• Oh I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know your cousin was a rock. I hope he didn't take it too hard...

Rock114 posted: »

That was my cousin you threw

• Nah I don't think he's smooth enough fort that.

That should've been Vaughn, shirtless and showing off his sick Pythons instead. :P

• I feel your pain -_-

At least I have work that day to keep me occupied until the episode is released.

JumpyJoey posted: »

7:30am? That's 4:30pm for me... I gotta wait the whole day?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.