Will any characters die?!?!?

I have a feeling that one of the four will die. What do you think?

Comments

• By the four do you mean Vaughn, Sasha, August, or Vasquez? Because it's pretty clear that Rhys and Fiona make it out fine.

• Yeah, I feel like Vaughn might go.

By the four do you mean Vaughn, Sasha, August, or Vasquez? Because it's pretty clear that Rhys and Fiona make it out fine.

• But... his voice actor has been recording lines for Episode 4/5 (Determinant?)

Yeah, I feel like Vaughn might go.

• Good point. So you think no one will leave?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

But... his voice actor has been recording lines for Episode 4/5 (Determinant?)

• I'm not sure. I mean, it IS a comedy game, so I'm wondering if they'd actually go as dark as KILLING one of the main cast. Still, I wouldn't doubt if they killed either Sasha or Vaughn, because this is Telltale Games.

Good point. So you think no one will leave?

• I think that Vaugh and Sasha will not die in nearest future. I have some reasons for this opinion.
    First one is Vaugh's new Atlas watch. He never used it. So maybe he will have chance to do so in epidose 3. Also there was tweet that Telltale is recording some early lines for Vaugh for episode 4.
    About Sasha. She also have something she never used. Fiona is holding for her gift from Felix, so in my opinion she will not die until she opens it.

• Until they use it that is

Janek95 posted: »

I think that Vaugh and Sasha will not die in nearest future. I have some reasons for this opinion. First one is Vaugh's new Atlas watch. He

Sign in to comment in this discussion.