Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• edited June 2015

Sounds like we'll just be getting screenshots today. But I'm certain we'll get the trailer at E3! :D

June 23rd! [crosses fingers that I don't work that day]

• Loader Bot's alive, thank goodness.

• June 23? K

• edited June 2015

JUNE 23 JUNE 23 JUNE 23 GET HYPED GET HYPED GET HYPED

• Release the kraken !

• I fricken knew it was after E3

• Claptrap confirmed!?!?!?

• says june for me...

derrickd95 posted: »

Why does the thread title say July 23rd? It's coming out June 23rd

• OMG OMG OMG
    GORTYS! ATHENA!

PRAISE J23

• edited June 2015

cries 23rd??? sighs better than nothing totally not freaking out in excitement

• edited June 2015

Finally....June 23rd...

Alt text

• I leave for like ten minutes and all this floods in.

The news really don't like to come out when I'm around, do they? ;_;

• I hoped for J16 but okaaaay.

• Everyone get on the hype train.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looking for another piece of the puzzle that will lead them to the untold riches of Vault key ownership. Lost in the mysterious jungle of an Atlas terraforming facility, Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air. Pursued by the ruthless criminal 'Queenpin’ Vallory, and with very little help from Vaughn’s accountancy skills (or stellar abs), getting anywhere near the Vault will be entirely up to you.

• it's done...the waiting...is over...we have a date...no more uncertainity...no more "soon"...well then, I'll go to sleep. wake me up at june 23

• FINALLY.
    FINALLY.

I can stop posting Pony gifs until the next wait hits 2+ months.

• Claptrap? It's Gortys.

Killah posted: »

Claptrap confirmed!?!?!?

• So no trailer but screenshots? I'll take it but a trailer would have been amazing.

• edited June 2015

Yep - J23

Because first - TWD-news!

We're waited for this 10 MONTHS! :Р

• Wow green you fast

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

KEYART

• So they can reveal the TWD news first?

No, because if you haven't realized, E3 is next week.

The_Duck posted: »

I'm a little disappointed. All this waiting and hype for an image that is really not a first look at all, especially since we saw both of t

• LOADER BOT TO THE RESCUE!!!!

• YES!!!!!! JUNE 23RD!

• edited June 2015

Alt text

• Really? FUCK!

DeityD posted: »

Claptrap? It's Gortys.

• June 23rd HYPE!!!

• So they just spoiled us that all 4 of them will survive the ep2 ending

• Why does the thread title say July 23rd? It's coming out June 23rd

• Looks like Loader Bot saves the day... AGAIN!

Rhys and the gang better protect his ass a lot better this time. I don't want him malfunctioning or disappearing for like the millionth time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My feed exploded quickly :P

Alt text

• I'm a little disappointed. All this waiting and hype for an image that is really not a first look at all, especially since we saw both of those characters in the trailer actually doing stuff, and a release date that is ridiculously far away. And for what? So they can reveal the TWD news first? So they can reveal some DLC that the Vita players like myself won't even get until years after the rest of you, because we are "minorities"?

• Alt text

there is always that one person who feels that it isn't enough..... we got a release date and a hand full of screenshots that is enough for now

The_Duck posted: »

I'm a little disappointed. All this waiting and hype for an image that is really not a first look at all, especially since we saw both of t

• yas Rhysha confirmed haters gonna hate B)

• I'M IN!!! Oh God finally!!

Everyone get on the hype train.

• Alt text
    Alt text

they posted some screenshots HERE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.