Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Rhys has a repulsor built into his arm? Sweet.

Pipas posted: »

After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looki

• Omg, what the f*ck is happening on half of those screenshots I can't even. xD

stirpicus posted: »

You bet your britches, buddy. Don't tell me you missed all the sweet, sweet screenshots over on TTG's tumblr? http://telltalegames.tumblr.com/post/121272463838/alright-kiddos-today-we-can-finally-share-these

• Yeah Baby the Rhyionas are defeated and We Rhyshas are Victorious

You guys literally thought the same thing when that episode 2 screenshot came out, turned out that scene was one of the biggest proofs of Rhyiona. Let's wait till the episode is out before we go firin shots eh? ;]

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah Baby the Rhyionas are defeated and We Rhyshas are Victorious Rhysha

• As much as I cringe at some of the dialogue (seriously, some of it is just......why, guys? Why would you say things like that? Heh. Idiots) I'd have to agree with it being a good game overall. But then again, I'm a sucker for time travel stories. They almost always end up being incredibly confusing, but they're a lot of fun.

...............hell, the cringiness has even started to feel the tiniest bit charming, 3 episodes in! Weird....

Random lol. But yeah if you're not playing Life Is Strange then you're crazy people. It's honestly one of if not my favorite game I've played in the last few years. I would definetly recommend it as something to help pass time between TFTB episodes.

• Rhysha Confirmed seriously lets try to keep the peace. Even though Rhysha is almost a thousand percent confirmed...

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah Baby the Rhyionas are defeated and We Rhyshas are Victorious Rhysha

• of course you should have gone with jack he is the hero of the story after all xD

Damn it, I trusted Fiona, I knew I should have went with Jack, this is incredibly badass.

• Oh my god. Last week I won an auction for the first model of PSP and I will receive it tomorrow. I was so prepared to sell my soul to it but now I changed my plans! Praise Telltale! Though, between the second and this episode's wait, my laptop has shown signs of dying. Late March my computer started to get really warm. And not that much later it started to shut down because of overheating. Even when I'm not playing or having that much stuff running, it might still shut down. The weather is getting warmer every day and that means the environment warms up the laptop too, so I have to manage with this s*hit more often. By August I might have enough money for a proper PC, but we will see. Taxes and some unexptected stuff might happen. But seriously. If I can't play L4D2 over an hour without the system dying, I probably won't be able to play the TFTBL episode 3 either by one sitting ;;___;; Back then when episode 2 came I didn't have any problems (just occasional freezes, but they happened like once a month). Telltale you took so long that the world has changed during the goddamn wait. Geez.

• sCREEMING, CRYING, these screenshots are beautifuol, I'm accidentally typing really badly but I'm not going to fix it because it shows haw happy I am and how much I need sleep HOLY SCHNITZEL.

I've been hoping Sasha would wear her goggles and WHAT is he doing with his hand??? AAAAA

• I'm sorry, @HandsomeJack forgive me.

Jewfreeus posted: »

of course you should have gone with jack he is the hero of the story after all xD

• I'm wondering if the theory that Jack (you?) is (are?) already in control of Rhys, and wants to trick them into thinking that he needs permission to do stuff like control the robots. But if you trust Fiona, he saves your skin to take control anyway, giving away his advantage.

OH SHIT, SON.

• June 23rd... finally!

Alt text

Alt text

• Now I'm really glad I chose to trust Jack

badass rhys being badass

• Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air.

Wolf! Hold me! I think I'm gonna faint from all this hype!!! Is this... is this the confirmation we were looking for? The ultimate Rhyiona confirmed?

love is in the air

I can't! I... I want it, I want that episode q.q

SO MUCH HYPE

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh, yeah, we knew we would. Still very excited. I hope she lives up to the expectations.

• I'm sorry, I was a fool, I now see that Handsome Jack is the true hero of Borderlands.

Leluch123 posted: »

Shame on you Metallica, never do that again.

• Also faints

SoMuchSass posted: »

faints too

• edited June 2015

yes let's not but still i'm gonna point out that it isn't telltale's fault you don't want to look at the other things they have provided, they don't even spoil much tbh other than the fact that they make it out alive which isn't a huge surprise

The_Duck posted: »

Screenshots that technically spoil the episode in some way. You don't have to feel the same as me, but let's not turn this into an argument.

• I wouldn't get too excited about any ship. You know know that could have double meaning or something.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in

• Shame on you Metallica, never do that again.

I'm sorry, @HandsomeJack forgive me.

• Because I knew as soon as the screen came out you guys would start spouting your Rhysha confirmed, lol.

Let's wait till the episode is out before we go firin shots eh? ;] Three minutes earlier Rhys terrified of Sasha? Rhysha deconfirmed.

• Again seriously? If something with Fiona came out you would do the exact same thing so again in your face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4n9vPOzfU

Green613 posted: »

Because I knew as soon as the screen came out you guys would start spouting your Rhysha confirmed, lol.

• Goddamn, TT - you're always one step ahead!

I had your Twitter, Facebook and Youtube pages over but forgot about Tumblr...

And you are quite correct, they are particularly sweet - I can't wait to play!

stirpicus posted: »

You bet your britches, buddy. Don't tell me you missed all the sweet, sweet screenshots over on TTG's tumblr? http://telltalegames.tumblr.com/post/121272463838/alright-kiddos-today-we-can-finally-share-these

• Alt text

SO HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

Why is Sasha holding August's gun?! Where's the Atlas Chicken!?

• Literally me right now

Alt text

• They've only posted on their Twitter that pic featuring Gortys and Athena. I made my post at that time. No idea where these other screenshots are coming from. And that certain people make it out alive IS still a spoiler, and. A pretty big one, considering how many people feared those characters wouldn't. I can be annoyed with TTG if I want. Again, let's not turn this into a thing, if you disagree, then just be happy. I don't want everyone to start hating on me because they are so ecstatic to finally get SOMETHING, they completely forget that TTG missed their promise release window by a lot and gave us NO info during that time,

yes let's not but still i'm gonna point out that it isn't telltale's fault you don't want to look at the other things they have provided, they don't even spoil much tbh other than the fact that they make it out alive which isn't a huge surprise

• Yes and your shots would be allowed.

Again seriously? If something with Fiona came out you would do the exact same thing so again in your face! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4n9vPOzfU

• I feel as though it's just going to be August stalking a completely disinterested Sasha for the entire episode.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I wouldn't get too excited about any ship. You know know that could have double meaning or something.

• Maybe Telltale made it so it can be both sides like you can choose, OR TT IS STILL EVIL AND PREPARED JUST ONE SHIP FOR US. One side of this "war" will end up butthurt...

Crips posted: »

Plot summary of Episode 3: ''After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys

• After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looking for another piece of the puzzle that will lead them to the untold riches of Vault key ownership. Lost in the mysterious jungle of an Atlas terraforming facility, Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air. Pursued by the ruthless criminal 'Queenpin' Vallory, and with very little help from Vaughn's accountancy skills (or stellar abs), getting anywhere near the Vault will be entirely up to you.

...so, who wants to bet Telltale took longer on this episode because they wanted to sneak in shipping references?

• Yeah. That or TT is just trying to reference all the shipping in the forum somehow.

J_E_K posted: »

I feel as though it's just going to be August stalking a completely disinterested Sasha for the entire episode.

• Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air.

Coincidence these are right next together? I think not. Rhack confirmed u guyz!!!!11!!1

Crips posted: »

Plot summary of Episode 3: ''After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys

• I don’t know what to say now....I’m just...I-uh....

Alt text

• On closer inspection, I do see the grenade.

And I already have 3 save files full. I may have to delete my spur of the moment/ asshole/ leftover choices that aren't '...' file. No!

That might be true, but I think probably not. Firstly, in that screen you can see Fiona holding the grenade, which means that the animation

• edited June 2015

That might be true, but I think probably not. Firstly, in that screen you can see Fiona holding the grenade, which means that the animation must at least be a little bit different (as you throw and blow up the grenade in the 'Choose Fiona' route). Secondly, TT were teasing about needing lots of saves to see all the story paths, so hopefully there will be lots of different things! AHHHHH I'M SO EXCITEEEEDDD HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

I'm wondering if the theory that Jack (you?) is (are?) already in control of Rhys, and wants to trick them into thinking that he needs permi

• edited June 2015

Ok

• Alt text

After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looki

• Sorry had to...

Alt text

I'm sorry, I was a fool, I now see that Handsome Jack is the true hero of Borderlands.

• edited June 2015

"You are only allowed to fire shots once I have fired shots!"

"But you did!"

"Only because I knew YOU would post something!"

"Bur....."

"Shhhhh.....shhhhh.........you lost. Let it go."

#FLAWLESSLOGIC

Green613 posted: »

Yes and your shots would be allowed.

• Me too! Of course, I'm also gonna wonder why IN THE HELL HASN"T HE ALREADY USED IT!!!

IRON MAN!!! I'm gonna have such nerd-gasm if Rhys can fire a beam out of his hand!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.