Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• When today? ;-;

Green613 posted: »

I thought the sale was starting today? :P EDIT: Oops that's what you said, I read it wrong

• Work - 2014-2015

Release - 2016

Something BIGGER than "400 Days" at E3 - 15 June

That all!

SzymeG posted: »

They will said When like Work - 2016 Release - 2017

• edited June 2015

Fiona and Athena are confronted by Mordecai and Brick. More Vault Hunters means more danger.

Alt text

• So I guess this is how Athena is captured in the Pre-Sequel.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Fiona and Athena are confronted by Mordecai and Brick. More Vault Hunters means more danger.

• Today is a good day. Now I'm going to relax and chill. :)

And patiently wait for the episode. If I can...

• Thanks buddy. Hope we get to slap Lilith atleast. She was the reason our dear Jack got his madness. :(

Llexis posted: »

Holy fuck bro. That is an AMAZING pick up. 5 gold stars for you! All we need is Lylith to rock up now!

• No. The telltale game is after PreSequel.

So I guess this is how Athena is captured in the Pre-Sequel.

• edited June 2015

Don't get your hopes up... It's TT game, not Bioware's.

ranger563 posted: »

That "love is in the air" thing...think TT will give us a chance to choose which...?

• Yup, in an about an hour and 15 if it goes by the time it usually does.

I know you haven't had much time to say goodbye to your wallet which is why this may be shocking, but trust me when I say it's relatively painless ^-^

Nekropolix posted: »

When today? ;-;

• edited June 2015

I really SO love the people at this forum <3

Week 4 - "Lets wait. I think release will be soon."

"Lets wait"

"Ok"

"Ok"

Week 9 - "Where's MY EPISODE?"

"Just wait - I think it's will be soon, guys."

"Wait! WHAT YOU JUST SAY!!?"

"Take HIM, GUYS!!!!"

"No-no-no"

Week 11 - "Telltale EVIL"

"I NEVER WILL BUY EPISODIC-games from YOU!"

"Who care what you doing there, Telltale?!"

"You doing there... something fabulous, amirite!?"

"I don't care HOW, I want NOW!"

"GIVE MY EPISODE ALREADY!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"For why, Telltale... for WHY!?"

Week with key-art and screenshots - "MARRY ME TELLTALE!!!"

"TAKE MY CHILDREN"

"TAKE MY MAKARONI!"

"I LOVE YOU!''

"I want to KISS! YOU!"

"Telltale - YOU my Bae"

Alt text

• My - 25th :(

Crips posted: »

26th June :C

• The opening of the Pre-Sequel? It's a retelling of the events in it by Athena. She narrates it.

If you paid attention, Brick and Mordecai bring her to Lilith.

No. The telltale game is after PreSequel.

• edited June 2015

Release period = MORE LIKES in everyone :D

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I really SO love the people at this forum Week 4 - "Lets wait. I think release will be soon." "Lets wait" "Ok" "Ok" Week 9 -

• Takes place after the flashback story, but Pre-Sequel had modern day components that took place after Borderlands 2. Tales very much seems to be leading up to Athena's capture which leads to her telling the story of The Pre-Sequel to the vault hunters. I'm sure Tales will end up passing all that in the time-line too, though.

No. The telltale game is after PreSequel.

• It could happen. They could just add a few dialogue changes and model swaps, it wouldn't be that big of a deal

DeityD posted: »

Don't get your hopes up... It's TT game, not Bioware's.

• You have right .... Maybe not at all but still WELL DONE !

E3 will have answers and i like TWD but after waiting for S1 and S2 ...
    I am patience as h3ll and if news will be at E3 News will be at E3

Work - 2014-2015 Release - 2016 Something BIGGER than "400 Days" at E3 - 15 June That all!

• i agree

dojo32161 posted: »

Really? I think it's Telltale's best work to date, and insanely funny. But different strokes for different folks I guess.

• Alright, so this was the first TT game I decided to buy. I bought the season pass after playing the first episode. Noting that twice they didn't stick close to their original release schedule, I was curious how often it happened and what people thought of it. Answers?
    1) Basically all the time.
    2) They are wildly inconsistent. They care, and then they don't.

I remember watching barely a week ago people were talking about the potential of a late june release date, and weren't happy about it. That if that ended up being the actual date, it would be ridiculous. Now, that is the date, but no one cares because they're just happy to have finally gotten some verified SOMETHING out of TT that ANYTHING is glorious.

I'm not really on board with that. I accept the flames I'll get for it, but I'm not. As interested as I am in trying other stuff they've made and will make, I'm not getting anything else. You'll be mad at me now, because you're happy to have heard something. When late september, and then late december roll around before ep. 4 and 5 come out, you'll all be right back to being unhappy again and agreeing with me.

• How about that...I was right. Last Guardian will be announced before this episode comes out...

• edited June 2015

Rhys+sasha maybe ? i think so...

ranger563 posted: »

That "love is in the air" thing...think TT will give us a chance to choose which...?

• it's already past because Athena is with Springs. and said she gave up the assassin ways. and Jack's been dead for a while too. So I'm guessing it's after Athena was captured cause she was chilling with scooter

Deadpoolian posted: »

Takes place after the flashback story, but Pre-Sequel had modern day components that took place after Borderlands 2. Tales very much seems t

• Sorry bro, Lilith is BAE for me :/

Thanks buddy. Hope we get to slap Lilith atleast. She was the reason our dear Jack got his madness.

• Preach! Lmfao

I really SO love the people at this forum Week 4 - "Lets wait. I think release will be soon." "Lets wait" "Ok" "Ok" Week 9 -

• edited June 2015

Don't worry, it's a "fake" eyebrow.....sort of.

J_E_K posted: »

Dude has two eyebrows on one side of his face. I am.....uh....concerned?

• edited June 2015

Yeah!

It's awesome! :)

Thanks! =)

SzymeG posted: »

You have right .... Maybe not at all but still WELL DONE ! E3 will have answers and i like TWD but after waiting for S1 and S2 ... I am patience as h3ll and if news will be at E3 News will be at E3

• that's the thing, i don't know which to ship ;_;

S_O28046 posted: »

• I'm listening to 'Busy Earnin' right now and everything is perfect.

• Alt text

I was actually informed of the sale through paypal, so it seems the power that be wants me to waste money on games I might want.

stuffs wishlist full of stuff

Yup, in an about an hour and 15 if it goes by the time it usually does. I know you haven't had much time to say goodbye to your wallet which is why this may be shocking, but trust me when I say it's relatively painless ^-^

• Then that's the place for you Rhysha

S_O28046 posted: »

• Man, one time I post the screenshots before anyone else and the post gets eaten.

Alt text

Anyway, screens look awesome! Love the reference to the Kingpin at Vallery's splash screen, lol. Loader Bot saves the day once again! And looks like Athena is normal again. I hope she won't be pissed too much that I stole her shield. Also Rhys and Sasha separated from the group again. And that description of the episode.

love is in the air

Oh my.

Alt text

Seriously, can't wait for the episode!

• some of these screenshots are pretty spoilery imo

• DON'T EVER JOKE ABOUT THIS! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

Click here

• Alt text

This is after the Pre-Sequel believe me. Gearbox and Telltale confirmed it.

So I guess this is how Athena is captured in the Pre-Sequel.

• I want to belive.

Alexandria posted: »

some of these screenshots are pretty spoilery imo

• Alt text

The rest of the forum will burn us.

After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looki

• We're trending on Twitter though B]

Alt text

• Omg, nice catch.

RIP in pieces, August.

CarL_J posted: »

Why is Sasha holding August's gun?! Where's the Atlas Chicken!?

• Importants.

We're trending on Twitter though B]

• Very.

Importants.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.