Comments

• It's heavily implied she is from what I've seen.

• I would bet my dog on this! (please don't steal my dog if I am wrong XDD)

• Thanks everyone for commenting

• Yes, more than likely. I believe she is also the young woman found with Felix in an old photo at Hollow Point.

• Your dog is spared... for now.

Honzikca posted: »

I would bet my dog on this! (please don't steal my dog if I am wrong XDD)

• Yes, yes she is

Alt text

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

You might have noticed we changed her look a bit compared to the episode select screen - that will be patched when the episode releases. I really like her more recent look!

I'll let you play the episode yourself to find out!

ZapThroat posted: »

I think the newer look looks more badass than the original (and I like it),also are those sunglasses stationary or not?

• I think the newer look looks more badass than the original (and I like it),also are those sunglasses stationary or not?

puzzlebox posted: »

You might have noticed we changed her look a bit compared to the episode select screen - that will be patched when the episode releases. I really like her more recent look!

• I love the new look - she's very 'Real Housewive's of Pandora' (and I say that as an upmost compliment because god knows those women are terrifying)!

Have we ever been told who's voicing her? Or will we just have to wait for the credits (and not skip them, of course). ;)

I don't think her voice actor was officially announced, but she is GREAT. Totally fits the character.

I love the new look - she's very 'Real Housewive's of Pandora' (and I say that as an upmost compliment because god knows those women are ter

• Cool, just another thing to look forward to! ^_^

I don't think her voice actor was officially announced, but she is GREAT. Totally fits the character.

• Okay then,I guess...

I'll let you play the episode yourself to find out!

• Woohooo

Your dog is spared... for now.

• Wasn't it that one voice actress with awards and stuff? And most Pandora housewives i remember are dead.

I love the new look - she's very 'Real Housewive's of Pandora' (and I say that as an upmost compliment because god knows those women are ter

• That's Ashley Johnson, and it's been heavily implied that she's voicing Gortys.

Aaira posted: »

Wasn't it that one voice actress with awards and stuff? And most Pandora housewives i remember are dead.

• I love the new look - she's very 'Real Housewive's of Pandora' (and I say that as an upmost compliment because god knows those women are ter

• I am actually eating a cookie right now. O_O

Well, a TimTam, which is like an Australian cookie.

It's also almost 4am here... But who can sleep with this much hype!

@HandsomeJack

Sign in to comment in this discussion.