Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Yeah, I noticed she doesn't have the red eyes anymore. And I stole her shield. Whoopsie.

RIP Fiona.

Llexis posted: »

I am almost positive that Athena ended up being misunderstood and she actually still is a good guy. she'll team up and decimate half of Vallory's boys in like a second. Calling it here!

• edited June 2015

People are fine cause now they realize the wait will be worth it (screenshots), and telltale haven't been inconsistent , each of the gaps have been just around 3 months. Also , if they didnt care they would roll out any old crap to the public , but the playtesters and others keep saying it will be worth the wait , and i think they will be right.
    Hopefully.

Tevix posted: »

Alright, so this was the first TT game I decided to buy. I bought the season pass after playing the first episode. Noting that twice they

• Yeah they are pretty spoilery.

Alexandria posted: »

some of these screenshots are pretty spoilery imo

• edited June 2015

Even if something will happen I don't think they will let us decide. I mean, if that "something" is not just a couple of meaningless phrases that won't affect the plot at all, like that talk with our "friends" in Old Haven.

It could happen. They could just add a few dialogue changes and model swaps, it wouldn't be that big of a deal

• After that 86 days, this'll be a piece of cake. x)

Just 12 more days

• The waits have been consistent, but the original schedule was said to be in the 6-8 week range. Also, people wouldn't buy TT's stuff if they didn't know it was good quality. I know that the episode will be of high quality. I never said anything about a lack of quality. My nitpick is that people don't like a release date, but when TT breaks silence and confirms it, all of a sudden that date's ok?

If it wasn't ok a week ago, why is it ok now?

S_O28046 posted: »

People are fine cause now they realize the wait will be worth it (screenshots), and telltale haven't been inconsistent , each of the gaps h

• because now people remember how good TFTB is!Alt text
    Tevix posted: »

The waits have been consistent, but the original schedule was said to be in the 6-8 week range. Also, people wouldn't buy TT's stuff if the

• I was so distracted thinking about the episode that I slipped, broke a mug and cut myself.

This is what you do to us, Telltale.

• Alright.

I suppose I can't argue with that.

S_O28046 posted: »

* because now people remember how good TFTB is!

• Did you really think they would kill one of the members off now? Plus, the teasers at the end of the first two episodes showed scenes that haven't happened yet involving the cast. Plus, how do we know that the pic of Loaderbot isn't from an exaggeration, like when Rhys ripped out August's heart or the Rhys-Vaughn bro-seption?

Tolispro posted: »

So they just spoiled us that all 4 of them will survive the ep2 ending

• June 23.....that's the same day Batman Arkham Knight comes out. June 23 is going to be flipping amazing! :D

• I told myself i wouldn't get too excited at news but...

Alt text

• Can we just appreciate the fact that a part of a character's outfit is actually being used? The goggles aren't just a cool looking accessory but actually have a purpose. Thanks TellTale for using all the buffalo.

• Oh, crap! Totally forgot Batman comes out this month too. Well, Tales is my number one priority for that day. :P

J-Master posted: »

June 23.....that's the same day Batman Arkham Knight comes out. June 23 is going to be flipping amazing!

• YES!!! I JUST KNEW Loader Bot would save the day!

All hail our lord and savior, LOADER BOT!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• ...Then he dieded.

BWAHAHA!!! That's great. But allow me to 1UP you.

He deaded.

XDJulieXD posted: »

"My gun!!" August cried like a baby. Then he dieded. THE END.

• I think I'm gonna play through episode 2 one more time in preparation. Except I've already got all my save files filled...

Guess I'll rewind my "asshole" save and redo it. That's a fun save to go through again. Plus I forgot to skip the credits in episode 2. It's not an asshole save file if I don't skip the credits! :P

• ErykaEryka Banned

I think Athena want to protect Gortys so she also have to protect Rhys, Fiona, Vaugh,....

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

You aren't listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anacj019AD0

Skip to 0: 58. This is after Borderlands 2.

This is kind of funny, actually. I once did what you're doing right now cause I didn't understand what they are saying.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

This is after the Pre-Sequel believe me. Gearbox and Telltale confirmed it.

• So...

Uh...

...when do you think we'll get a trailer?

(I thought the screen shots would sustain me longer than this!)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If i had to make a guess i think they might release it late next week or on the Monday before the release.

So... Uh... ...when do you think we'll get a trailer? (I thought the screen shots would sustain me longer than this!)

• I might replay and adopt the "silence is a valid option" trait. and not say anything . at all.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I think I'm gonna play through episode 2 one more time in preparation. Except I've already got all my save files filled... Guess I'll rew

• I hope so!

Green613 posted: »

if you want to see everything in this episode ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Chills everytime!

Just listening to this gem to pass time. Kiss the sky

• Next week on Thursday, I guess.

So... Uh... ...when do you think we'll get a trailer? (I thought the screen shots would sustain me longer than this!)

• Does Telltale have a panel at E3? They might show it during that.

• edited June 2015

why announce it 2 weeks away? why not have it out next week? [Mod edit: Redacted]

• I told myself not to be hyped, but FUCK IT. WE GOT A RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Alt text

• [removed]

Zarzunabas posted: »

I told myself not to be hyped, but FUCK IT. WE GOT A RELEASE DATE!!!!!

• If anyone doesn't have the game yet, wants a Steam version, knows someone who wants it, etc., it's 50% off on Steam right now in the monster summer sale!

• You´re more of a Vaughn guy aren´t you

I believe I am possibly the only person here that doesn't ship Rhys with Fiona OR Sasha...

• We're on track to finish this series by 2016.

yaaaaaaaay

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I believe I am possibly the only person here that doesn't ship Rhys with Fiona OR Sasha...

• Woah, woah. They're just trying to keep us informed. Also, it wasn't going to come out on the 16th because of E3 :)

why announce it 2 weeks away? why not have it out next week? [Mod edit: Redacted]

• edited June 2015

Alt text

#Loaderbros

J-Master posted: »

YES!!! I JUST KNEW Loader Bot would save the day! All hail our lord and savior, LOADER BOT!!!

• Vaughn.
    Bae.Alt text

• I love you T.T

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I really SO love the people at this forum Week 4 - "Lets wait. I think release will be soon." "Lets wait" "Ok" "Ok" Week 9 -

• It looks like they might end up teaming up for a widdle to kick some ass o.o you know, the whole 'hey we're enemies but let's just work together for this one time so we don't both die' kinda thing.

T.T something tells me things are gonna get craaaazy.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Fiona and Athena are confronted by Mordecai and Brick. More Vault Hunters means more danger.

• You know people are excited when you're gone for a few hours and there is over 300 new comments lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.