Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• my current state;) great movie though!

Well I didn't need to sleep tonight anyways. (Creepy gif.)

• ... what is seen cannot be unseen

okay then! outside I'm all.. but on the inside..

• Hi.

For games like that I only buy disks. ALL HAIL PS4 BTW that other comment is my first comment on this website and by extension this thread... HI EVERYONE!!!

• Waiting for 23rd like

Alt text

• I leave for a two week trip on the 22nd...dammit.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2015

the outcome is going to be the same regardless, right?

Nope. VERY nope, actually.

stevean2 posted: »

what choices? from the looks of the first screenshot, the outcome is going to be the same regardless, right?

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned

Choice matters, yo.

Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

Choice matters, yo. You'll definitely need multiple saves if you want to see everything in this episode!

• Hmmm so I was thinking since I predicted the release date months in advance does that mean I can see the future? If I can does that make me the telltale oracle AKA that guy who picks a Tuesday months after what everyone else is guessing and gets it right cause lol fate?

Alt text

• Please tell me more, I'm begging you.

Alt text

the outcome is going to be the same regardless, right? Nope. VERY nope, actually.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sounds like the details thread should be busy for a bit.

the outcome is going to be the same regardless, right? Nope. VERY nope, actually.

• Well I hope you're correct, Puzzle. :P I really really hope so.

• I buy disk too but still have to download the game on xbox.

For games like that I only buy disks. ALL HAIL PS4 BTW that other comment is my first comment on this website and by extension this thread... HI EVERYONE!!!

• edited June 2015

Well, Telltale have taken their time this episode, but, I think there is very good reason for that, and I bet after we play it, we would have forgotten about that wait and prepare ourselves for the next one lol

Anyway, can't wait for episode 3. Its gonna be epic.

• The screenshots certainly look promising!

Well, Telltale have taken their time this episode, but, I think there is very good reason for that, and I bet after we play it, we would hav

• edited June 2015

Does this mean we're going go have to wait more than half a year for episode 5 to release? Alt text

• ALL ABOARD THE TFTB EPISODE 4 HYPE TRAIN!!!

...Too early?

• Try being one of the Vita players.

Tevix posted: »

Alright, so this was the first TT game I decided to buy. I bought the season pass after playing the first episode. Noting that twice they

• OH MY GOD! i really really really hope rhys doesn't end up with sasha. that will ruin everything!

• Don't say that! How dare you!

Alt text

projacker posted: »

OH MY GOD! i really really really hope rhys doesn't end up with sasha. that will ruin everything!

• come on man! it's bad... at least i hope the game will let us choose.

IRunts posted: »

Don't say that! How dare you!

• So it total it will be a 16 weeks wait....damn TWAU wait got beaten in style, Fist 15 weeks now 16....wow

• Actually, it'll be 14 weeks on J23 since Ep2 released. It was a 16 week wait between Ep1 and Ep2.

So, in total, we will have been waiting 30 weeks between Ep1 and Ep3.

Leluch123 posted: »

So it total it will be a 16 weeks wait....damn TWAU wait got beaten in style, Fist 15 weeks now 16....wow

• Alt text

OH MY GOD! i really really really hope rhys doesn't end up with sasha. that will ruin everything!

• Well I really hope they checked the fandom on Tumblr then (Rhack is the main and most liked ship there xD)

After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looki

• edited June 2015

Oops I just realized you said July

Wow that sucks man stay strong 0.o

CupcakeRhys posted: »

AAAAAAAAA I will miss episode 3 release because I will be on a trip and I will come back on June 29

• well in that case: PLEASE TELLTALE, LET US CHOOSE!

• Well, Episode 2 took 4 months , Episode 3 is gonna take 3, maybe Episode 4 will take 2, and Episode 5 one month?

berocrat posted: »

Does this mean we're going go have to wait more than half a year for episode 5 to release?

• Yes, yes to all of this!

#IWantToBelieve

Alt text

Well, Episode 2 took 4 months , Episode 3 is gonna take 3, maybe Episode 4 will take 2, and Episode 5 one month?

• Ooo I didn't even realise that mistake... I don't speak or write good in English ;)

Oops I just realized you said July Wow that sucks man stay strong 0.o

• I hope Scooter leaves a Pimento Taco --- a "pimentaco" in the glove compartment for everyone.

• I love you too!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I love you T.T

• Thank you!!!

derrickd95 posted: »

If anyone doesn't have the game yet, wants a Steam version, knows someone who wants it, etc., it's 50% off on Steam right now in the monster summer sale!

• Don't worry, InGen! I understand what you're saying!

Tales is AFTER the events of the Pre-Sequel, but is leading UP TO Athena being captured and being forced to tell Lillth and Co ABOUT the events of the Pre-Sequel! Did I do good?

Also, WTF IS UP WITH THEM DINOSAURS, INGEN? THEY WERE MEANT TO STAY ON THE ISLAND! AN ELDERLY WHITE MAN WITH SEMI-FABULOUS DRESS SENSE SAID SO!

You aren't listening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anacj019AD0 Skip to 0: 58. This is after Borderlands 2. This is kind of funny, actually. I once did what you're doing right now cause I didn't understand what they are saying.

• Welcome to the the Telltale forums! Something something, wretched hive of scum and villainy, something something..........

• Damn right,bud.

come on man! it's bad... at least i hope the game will let us choose.

• edited June 2015

Who would you prefer? Holo Jack? Vaughn?

.....................Vallory?

Because apart from Sasha (and Jack of course; Rhack ftw!!!) the only other real option is romancing yourself. Which, uh, you know.......gross? ;)

• Does there really even have to be a romance? I was looking forwards to a more Borderlands- like game, not Mystery Date.

(Sorry if that came off as harsh. No offense intended.)

J_E_K posted: »

Who would you prefer? Holo Jack? Vaughn? .....................Vallory? Because apart from Sasha (and Jack of course; Rhack ftw!!!) the only other real option is romancing yourself. Which, uh, you know.......gross?

• Maybe next time it will be 12 weeks :o

Wishful thinking amirite?

Actually, it'll be 14 weeks on J23 since Ep2 released. It was a 16 week wait between Ep1 and Ep2. So, in total, we will have been waiting 30 weeks between Ep1 and Ep3.

• Ok but if it's June then it isn't too bad. Could be worse.

CupcakeRhys posted: »

Ooo I didn't even realise that mistake... I don't speak or write good in English

• FUCKING YEAH A RELEASE DATE WAS ANNOUNCED

Sign in to comment in this discussion.