Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• fiona would be very good! and yes... no romance is good too.

J_E_K posted: »

Who would you prefer? Holo Jack? Vaughn? .....................Vallory? Because apart from Sasha (and Jack of course; Rhack ftw!!!) the only other real option is romancing yourself. Which, uh, you know.......gross?

• So...who wants to bet that Fiona knocks Athena out in an attempt to get away from Brick and Mordecai?

• I am all for Rhack, bring that shit on. Rhys is obsessed with him anyway, so!

Who would you prefer? Holo Jack? Vaughn? .....................Vallory? Because apart from Sasha (and Jack of course; Rhack ftw!!!) the only other real option is romancing yourself. Which, uh, you know.......gross?

• RHYS x SASHA COMFIRMED

• what? no! I hoped we got to know more about this "war to come", and not...well, not anything else! of course, the story is awesome, but I really wanted to know more about this upcoming war. goddamnit, now I have to wait for borderlands 3...

Don't worry, InGen! I understand what you're saying! Tales is AFTER the events of the Pre-Sequel, but is leading UP TO Athena being captu

• Maybe we will have two different songs for the credits based on who we chose...The openings could be different.

lilbit903 posted: »

Wish it could have been sooner, but I'm still hyped for it, I wonder what kind of song for the opening intro we'll hear in episode 3, I'm sure it will be awesome like the songs from the previous two episodes.

• edited June 2015
    litbeep posted: »

RHYS x SASHA COMFIRMED

• That feel when you realize that you still need to wait 11 more days

Alt text

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when you realize that you still need to wait 11 more days

• Welcome brother.

RHYS x SASHA COMFIRMED

• Oh, don't you worry! I'm almost impossible to offend, and nothing you said was offensive anyway!

Honestly, I don't REALLY care one way or the other whether or not they do romance, and if they do I'm 95% sure it'll be in classic Borderlands fashion, a few jokes here and there, not explored, but leaving the possibility open for future games (kind of a Janey/Athena thing;......................GOD that woman hit on me a lot in my Athena playthrough).

It's just amusing riling up the "hardcore's" (especially when it's so easy; make one "self-love" comment about Rhyiona and you're almost guaranteed to start a war! Heh.), and they pretty much play along because it's a good excuse to bombard everyone with gif's. ;)

But, yeah, Rhack is the OTP. For reals, though..........

Does there really even have to be a romance? I was looking forwards to a more Borderlands- like game, not Mystery Date. (Sorry if that came off as harsh. No offense intended.)

• Episode 3 is gonna take 3

3 1/2

Yes, yes to all of this! #IWantToBelieve

• Steam database has been updated! 1.70 GB for Episode 3. Episode 2 was only 1.17gb. Episode 1 was 1.80gb. I suspect we will be getting a longer episode this time. A little less then episode 1 but more then episode 2. https://steamdb.info/app/330830/depots/

• puzzlebox already said it was 2 hours ;3

Wigams posted: »

Steam database has been updated! 1.70 GB for Episode 3. Episode 2 was only 1.17gb. Episode 1 was 1.80gb. I suspect we will be getting a l

• Alt text

RHYS x SASHA COMFIRMED

• Aside from your offensive comment (Damn you Rhyiona!)

I thought we all agreed to keep that to our threads, didn't we?

projacker posted: »

OH MY GOD! i really really really hope rhys doesn't end up with sasha. that will ruin everything!

• Guys.......Here's the REAL question,
    Alt text
    Who is in there?

• edited June 2015

One can't simply wait for the whole season to be out.

Nick sees something, he seems very happy. C: rofl First the Genius Carlos profile now Danger Nick! I can't wait for the release on Ep3! I

• A kidnapper, perhaps. Heu heu heu.

For reals though, I suspect it's our buddy Lilith

S_O28046 posted: »

Guys.......Here's the REAL question, Who is in there?

• edited June 2015

Rhysha is life

Pipas posted: »

Man, one time I post the screenshots before anyone else and the post gets eaten. Anyway, screens look awesome! Love the reference to

• She's deff not my buddy, after the shit she pulled

Crips posted: »

A kidnapper, perhaps. Heu heu heu. For reals though, I suspect it's our buddy Lilith

• I'm going with my gut and saying Moxxi

A kidnapper, perhaps. Heu heu heu. For reals though, I suspect it's our buddy Lilith

• Why would Moxxi want to kidnap them xD

Llexis posted: »

I'm going with my gut and saying Moxxi

• Alt text

Why would Moxxi want to kidnap them xD

• I honestly think it's just a new dude, maybe with ties to some other people.

• judging from what we've seen this guy do and say, I don't think it's someone very bright

• Moxxi could not hide those giant tits under there.

Llexis posted: »

I'm going with my gut and saying Moxxi

• This. Seems to easy to make it someone we know. If it WERE a vault hunter, I'd want it to be a BL2 hunter. Would like to see more of them. Nothing he's done or said matches any of their personalities, though.

Piggs posted: »

I honestly think it's just a new dude, maybe with ties to some other people.

• edited June 2015

Us,lel....we are a robot.Confirmed by voice lines and some script.

• My first guess was Zer0, but too many fingers and not enough haikus. So clearly it must be Tiny Tina. Make it raaaain!

• You c*nt . be serious

projacker posted: »

OH MY GOD! i really really really hope rhys doesn't end up with sasha. that will ruin everything!

• Sorry , i meant : you cant be serious

You c*nt . be serious

• not enough explosions, not enough madness

Asavali posted: »

My first guess was Zer0, but too many fingers and not enough haikus. So clearly it must be Tiny Tina. Make it raaaain!

• The guy with the gasmask is no other then the stranger from Walking Dead Season 1.

• Are the episode stats currently glitched right now or something? Was checking out the stats on PS4 and looks like some of the results are showing up backwards. Like it's saying 72.2% of players sided with Jack. Which would be awesome, if true. :P

Alt text

• [removed]

• Alt text

straaaange

Deadpoolian posted: »

Are the episode stats currently glitched right now or something? Was checking out the stats on PS4 and looks like some of the results are showing up backwards. Like it's saying 72.2% of players sided with Jack. Which would be awesome, if true. :P

• So episode 3 is June 23rd, Awesome right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.