What do you think is going to be heart breaking in ep 3?

Comments

• You're totally right. Sorry guys, bad form :)

The_Duck posted: »

I didn't want to say anyone specifically. You should edit your post, too.D : These forums already have a huge spoiler problem, and this isn't even the GoT forum.: P

• Yea that is the something at some point I was thinking of.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Fiona and Sasha have been orphans since they were kids Felix took them in after they tried to rob him, which was completely by chance so I h

• Of course he does, HE'S THE GODDAMN HERO!

I've decided Jack is my Clementine. He needs to survive this season.

• Yeah, this is my biggest fear - the TPS Felicity parallels are too real.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Or Handsome Jack getting deleted from Rhys' hardware

• Not in some people's playthroughs... :(

Oh, no-RhyShade is going to become canon.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2015

Alt text

Where's our pic of Loader Bot with a mustache, cap, and those words?

• Now it just needs the quote.: D

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Updated!

Now it just needs the quote.: D

• Perfect.: D

puzzlebox posted: »

Updated!

• edited June 2015

well i haven't seen the tweet so i can't say much on it but come on it's tales it has to be something like the last heart breaking moment right.....

Alt text

right guys?...........

they better not hurt loader bot

• He's dead for me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, no-RhyShade is going to become canon.

• Normally I'm not like that, it was just that that one was so obvious to me. I've been reading to many of your comments on Wolf's stories. I don't normally do this, I swear! D:

Quiff posted: »

That's an interesting point of view ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No, it's ok ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm just proud to see that you have learnt well from the master (me)

Normally I'm not like that, it was just that that one was so obvious to me. I've been reading to many of your comments on Wolf's stories. I don't normally do this, I swear!

• edited June 2015

Dead or...

<_<

...really lucky?

Pipas posted: »

He's dead for me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, maybe he just pretended he died, I dunno.

Dead or... <_< ...really lucky?

• It'll be heartbreaking if Rhysha becomes canon instead of Rhyiona.

#Rhyiona

• It'll be totally NOT heartbreaking if Rhysha becomes canon instead of Rhyiona.

Fixed it for you ;)

It'll be heartbreaking if Rhysha becomes canon instead of Rhyiona. #Rhyiona

• It'll be even more heartbreaking if neither happen*

:(

It'll be totally NOT heartbreaking if Rhysha becomes canon instead of Rhyiona. Fixed it for you

• I felt so bad for making Shade leave. When it first happened I was like, "Meh."

But then finding out that it was my fault

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, maybe he just pretended he died, I dunno.

• Well, I keep telling myself that it was August who shot him, so it's August's fault. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Poogers555 posted: »

I felt so bad for making Shade leave. When it first happened I was like, "Meh." But then finding out that it was my fault

• I think Telltale could pull off a lonely Rhys. I actually think it could be pretty funny, or at least tragic in a sense that's well done from a storytelling perspective.

Poogers555 posted: »

It'll be even more heartbreaking if neither happen*

• Athena getting captured

Vaughn and/or Sasha getting mortally wounded one way or another

Gortys betraying you all

Yvette betraying you all/Yvette getting killed because of you

The Handsome Jack AI finding out about Angel's ultimate fate

• Hm hm hm, after a long time thinking I suppose my heart would be broken if someone in the gang got seriously wounded and left all alone. Or Gortys got captured by Vasquez, Vallory or anyone who'd be a really bad influence.

Or someone got to the situation where their actions looked like a betrayal, but not actually being it (Vaughn don't you dare, I know you're better than this D:) without any chance for redemption.

• A funny misunderstood space Hitler.

I wouldnt say asshole. How about a Funny Misunderstood dude

• The Handsome Jack AI finding out about Angel's ultimate fate

Alt text

(but in all seriousness I want that to happen so, so badly!)

Also, never thought of Gortys betraying us - that would be hilarious.

The-Qing posted: »

Athena getting captured Vaughn and/or Sasha getting mortally wounded one way or another Gortys betraying you all Yvette betraying you all/Yvette getting killed because of you The Handsome Jack AI finding out about Angel's ultimate fate

• I'm honestly thinking that Loaderbot will die and that's what will be heartbreaking.

• edited June 2015

Oh, God...

That would honestly rival the ending of season 1 of TWD.

That ending destroyed me (I bawled my eyes out), I don't know if I could cope with that level of feels again...

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm honestly thinking that Loaderbot will die and that's what will be heartbreaking.

• he worked for it a couple weeks

dojo32161 posted: »

"Vaughn, I'm sorry to tell you, but your sick pythons and the rest of your muscle mass has disappeared."

• annoying cunt that holds me from shooting stuff and forces me to listen to him is what i would say

I wouldnt say asshole. How about a Funny Misunderstood dude

• what if, depending on your choice in episode 1, Loaderbot either A) dies to save you or B) betrays Rhys.

The ultimate sadness: Vaughn or Loaderbot betrays Rhys so Vaughn or Loaderbot then kills Loaderbot or Vaughn (whichever one they aren't). Fiona, thinking Vaughn or Loaderbot is a traitor kills him. Handsome Jack (through Rhys) Kills Sasha for poops and giggles or in a rage when he finds out Angel is dead, thus Fiona, Jack and Rhys are the only ones left and all hate each other.

obviously this is a crack theory and won't happen, but can you imagine how fans would react if it did?

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm honestly thinking that Loaderbot will die and that's what will be heartbreaking.

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

house forester is pretty much fucked, only hope left is the north grove. deny dosent seems like she is going to help asher from the episode preview

Arya_Stupid posted: »

You're totally right. Sorry guys, bad form

• I agree about Dany. That preview really pissed me off, i did everything exactly as she asked and ticked off my friend to boot. But i never really had much faith in her help anyways, she's a narcissistic little bitch with a pretty good start on her very own god complex.

Uugh, i hate her.

I am very excited to learn more about the North Grove though, and spend more time with the Wildlings :)

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

dany decisions and dialogue are mostly stupid and pointless, but she isnt a bitch all of the time. she is in the time period of got telltale game i think its after she discovered sr jorah betreyal or something

I agree about Dany. That preview really pissed me off, i did everything exactly as she asked and ticked off my friend to boot. But i never r

• Oh, yeah i was just speaking of my general impression of her character from reading the books, watching the show, and playing the game. Not an opinion based solely on the game Dany.

She is just one of those characters, who, at first i really liked. But her decisions and actions, and her inactions as well, have just made me so frustrated that i can't stand her anymore. Oh, well. :)

clap-tp posted: »

dany decisions and dialogue are mostly stupid and pointless, but she isnt a bitch all of the time. she is in the time period of got telltale game i think its after she discovered sr jorah betreyal or something

• Dont give them any ideas

They hear us ...

AdamGoodtme posted: »

what if, depending on your choice in episode 1, Loaderbot either A) dies to save you or betrays Rhys. The ultimate sadness: Vaughn or Lo

• yeah pretty much the same for me, i liked her at first now i dont really care about her

Oh, yeah i was just speaking of my general impression of her character from reading the books, watching the show, and playing the game. Not

• But...but Vaughn my Bro (╥﹏╥)

If it's Sasha fucking dying I will break my Xbox. Hopefully it's just Vaughn getting killed. We know Sasha survives the thing from that p

• One of the original Vault Hunters from the previous game makes a heroic sacrifice right in front of our eyes. We do know that Brick, Mordecai and Athena will show up so we have a few candidates.

• They... they wouldnt post pone the episode just to add something like THAT, right...?

SzymeG posted: »

Dont give them any ideas They hear us ...

• Thiiiiis made my night. xD

puzzlebox posted: »

Updated!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.