Brick and Mordecai

http://static.trueachievements.com/customimages/040995.jpg

Does this look like Bricks arm on the left and Mordecai's arm on the right.

Comments

• edited June 2015

Yep. It's them. They're here to capture Athena and bring her to Lilith so they can learn about the events of the Pre-Sequel.

• Simply speculation. It is a highly plausible theory, though.

Even I believe it, but we may doubt that is the case.

Yep. It's them. They're here to capture Athena and bring her to Lilith so they can learn about the events of the Pre-Sequel.

• I'm sure that Brick would appear in Episode 3.

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

nah its true, if you play claptastic voyage (you get this dialogue and ending only in Normal Mode) you get dialogue from athena were she says what she says she lives with springs in hollowpoint. and you can see athena sort of stays in sanctuary at teh end of the dlc. there is too much connections

Syberian posted: »

Simply speculation. It is a highly plausible theory, though. Even I believe it, but we may doubt that is the case.

• Mordecai too

I'm sure that Brick would appear in Episode 3.

• i hope Talon too

thebat3000 posted: »

Mordecai too

• It can still be up for debate.

The episode hasn't been released yet, so we don't know for fact if Brick and Mordecai are there to take Athena to Sanctuary.

clap-tp posted: »

nah its true, if you play claptastic voyage (you get this dialogue and ending only in Normal Mode) you get dialogue from athena were she say

• thats true but at this point its pretty much safe to assume, come on now there is not reasone in hell athena will back to live in a cave because the only reasone she did in the first place was to keep low profile, and from the look of the cutseense its very much looks like she will stay in sactuary untill the events of the "war"

Syberian posted: »

It can still be up for debate. The episode hasn't been released yet, so we don't know for fact if Brick and Mordecai are there to take Athena to Sanctuary.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.