Rhyiona and Rhysha will be confirmed in ep 3?

Rhyiona and Rhysha will be revealed in ep 3?

Comments

• That or a different side romance no one saw coming

• Or maybe it's a big troll.

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

• Well hopefully so everyone is happy

• We should be keeping this discussion in the ship threads we already have, but since this is already done I want to say I will only be fully satisfied if Rhyiona is the 100% canonical TFTBL ship for Rhys. I won't settle for less.

• edited June 2015

Almost guarantee Laura and telltale are just trolling, but I would love if there really is a choice. (Similar to kissing or not kissing Chloe in LIS)

Edit: there I put a spoiler tag. Happy now :3

• Spoilz >.> (even though I already know it happens, someone might kill you if they see it :P)

• I'd be angry at you for spoiling that if it weren't for the fact that the game looks like a load of teenage angst and obnoxious hipster pretensions.

• That's LiS in a nutshell.

Piggs posted: »

I'd be angry at you for spoiling that if it weren't for the fact that the game looks like a load of teenage angst and obnoxious hipster pretensions.

• I seriously doubt either will be confirmed canon, but they'll perhaps be some determinant scenes? It'll be interesting to see if Rhys and Sasha's conversation from episode one effects anything. I'm personally thinking TT are just teasing and making it sound like something it isn't...but I guess we'll find out.

• Well that may be but it is my GOTY pick at the moment (well tied with TFTB)

I'd be angry at you for spoiling that if it weren't for the fact that the game looks like a load of teenage angst and obnoxious hipster pretensions.

• I think you spelled Rhyack wrong in the thread title.

P

• It's one of the better games! :)

• Pretty much, I still like it though, for some reason.............I mean, even the horribly cringy dialogue has started to seem mildly charming! I think something's wrong with me........or Dontnod have developed some kind of mind control. Yeah, that's probably it.

"feels better"

That's LiS in a nutshell.

• You know they're trolling, Wolf...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Or maybe it's a big troll. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

• It's properly summer-teenager-movie levels of cheese. And I like it.

J_E_K posted: »

Pretty much, I still like it though, for some reason.............I mean, even the horribly cringy dialogue has started to seem mildly charmi

• Either Rhysha or nothing. I won't settle for anything else.

• *Either Rhyiona or nothing. I won't settle for anything else.
    there, i fixed it for you :)

Either Rhysha or nothing. I won't settle for anything else.

• Rhys x Gortys x Leader bot. Is where its at everything else is
    Alt text

• Alt text

get lost, scrub, the adults are talking.

Kruzii posted: »

*Either Rhyiona or nothing. I won't settle for anything else. there, i fixed it for you

• then why are you keep talking?

get lost, scrub, the adults are talking.

• Alt text

then why are you keep talking?

• because what is grammar

then why are you keep talking?

• Rhysha4Life

nuff said

• aw come on, english is not my native language </3

because what is grammar

• Then what are you doing trying to correct other people's comments??? Trust me, Rhysha is 10000% correct in that context and Rhyiona would not work. I am a scientist and I know these things.

aw come on, english is not my native language </3

• I dont care if you are a scientist, my mom said Rhyiona is canon and she never lies

mirashade posted: »

Then what are you doing trying to correct other people's comments??? Trust me, Rhysha is 10000% correct in that context and Rhyiona would not work. I am a scientist and I know these things.

• Darn it, I can't argue with mom logic. But I just asked my mom and she said your mom is wrong. I think our moms might need to have a duel.

...Or we could just wait for episode 3 instead of the duel. That might work too.

I dont care if you are a scientist, my mom said Rhyiona is canon and she never lies

• Deal!

Alt text

mirashade posted: »

Darn it, I can't argue with mom logic. But I just asked my mom and she said your mom is wrong. I think our moms might need to have a duel. ...Or we could just wait for episode 3 instead of the duel. That might work too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.