Something I noticed

Is it just me or does this look like Vaughn's arm?

Alt text

Comments

• Could be... and he only shows up in one screenshot so, maybe he gets kidnapped by August?

• Possible indeed! I was thinking up a stealth mission, like Fiona and Sasha ask Rhys and Vaughn to talk to Vallory but August tells her what they look like

Could be... and he only shows up in one screenshot so, maybe he gets kidnapped by August?

• edited June 2015

I always thought that it was Scooter's arm, but now I think it looks more like Finch's arm.

Alt text

Pretty much the same sort of rolled up sleeve and If I'm not mistaken he doesn't have gloves too. While Vaughn's sleeves are white and he has noodle arms (even though his abs are still superb) unlike this fellow.

• The arm in the episode 3 thumbnail is way too light for Finch.

buntingsir posted: »

I always thought that it was Scooter's arm, but now I think it looks more like Finch's arm. Pretty much the same sort of rolled up sl

• edited June 2015

Good point, but I was really convinced by the similarity of both sleeves (two light streaks and dark one in the middle). Also the light in the Felix's hideout was dim... but it's probably just my wishful thinking.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

The arm in the episode 3 thumbnail is way too light for Finch.

• Also wasn't there a glimpse of him being punched in the face by August in the teaser at the end of ep. 1?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Possible indeed! I was thinking up a stealth mission, like Fiona and Sasha ask Rhys and Vaughn to talk to Vallory but August tells her what they look like

• I'm still of the vote that it's Scooter.

• It might just mean someone's hand is getting stabbed. Maybe it'll be Rhys robohand, maybe Fiona because her hand is covered in the future, maybe no one will be stabbed :p

• Bu-Bu-But... Stabbing has been a Pandora tradition forever

Poogers555 posted: »

It might just mean someone's hand is getting stabbed. Maybe it'll be Rhys robohand, maybe Fiona because her hand is covered in the future, maybe no one will be stabbed

• I don't think it is his hand. The sleeve looks a bit different and it would mean that he doesn't have the Atlasio on anymore. At least I hope it isn't his arm :(

• It's probably a stand-in model. Like buntingsir said, it has Finch's sleeve, but it still looks like the skin's too light to be him. I'm guessing they just recolored the model.

• https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96185/is-this-vallory In this thread puzzle box says something along those lines and that the image will be patched when the ep comes out. Not sure if it's just her apperance or the whole screen shot though...

Piggs posted: »

It's probably a stand-in model. Like buntingsir said, it has Finch's sleeve, but it still looks like the skin's too light to be him. I'm guessing they just recolored the model.

• Seems like she's only talking about Vallory.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96185/is-this-vallory In this thread puzzle box says something along those lines and that

• I kind of thought it was August's arm and that this was his punishment for cutting Vallory out of the original deal.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It doesn't really look like Vaughn's arm, his shirt doesn't even match.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.