Va-Va-Vallory!

Everyone's so excited to see what the "love" in Episode 3 is-is it Rhysha? Is it Rhyiona? Is it Rhystun-as in, Rhys/Stun Baton? (As long as Stun Baton is female, that is!) Personally, I'm awaiting the arrival of the mysterious Vallory, aka con mom. Anyone else with me?

Comments

• Plot twist: It's Rhys x Vallory.

• Plot twist: Vallory directs all the ships into one big orgy, because it is already happening as I predicted!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Plot twist: It's Rhys x Vallory.

• Everyone would be happy but at what cost...

Poogers555 posted: »

Plot twist: Vallory directs all the ships into one big orgy, because it is already happening as I predicted!

• At the cost of the orgy.

Everyone would be happy but at what cost...

• Shit, I can actually see that. Vallory awkwardly trying to seduce Rhys, I mean. Like, she's got a lot of cleavage showing; maybe she's on the prowl for a new man.

• Episode 3 cancelled for leaked plot.

Piggs posted: »

Shit, I can actually see that. Vallory awkwardly trying to seduce Rhys, I mean. Like, she's got a lot of cleavage showing; maybe she's on the prowl for a new man.

• If the rest of the season was just about Con Mom and nobody else I honestly wouldn't mind like that's how excited I am for her (do we know who voices her yet or no omg)

• I am here for a complete Vallory takeover tbh

chordati posted: »

If the rest of the season was just about Con Mom and nobody else I honestly wouldn't mind like that's how excited I am for her (do we know who voices her yet or no omg)

• Now this. This is the content I like

jambandit posted: »

I am here for a complete Vallory takeover tbh

• The dlc is just gonna be her knitting matching ugly sweaters for her con son (August) and adopted con sons (Finch and Kroger) with knitting needles made from the bones of her enemies.

Hotscrabble posted: »

Now this. This is the content I like

• Fiona and Sasha need to get some too please (even better if they're like those tacky Weasley sweaters)

chordati posted: »

The dlc is just gonna be her knitting matching ugly sweaters for her con son (August) and adopted con sons (Finch and Kroger) with knitting needles made from the bones of her enemies.

• She reminds me of Roz from Monster's Inc.

• And Loaderbot. Don't forget Loaderbot!

jambandit posted: »

Fiona and Sasha need to get some too please (even better if they're like those tacky Weasley sweaters)

• And leaked chest.

Episode 3 cancelled for leaked plot.

• Alt text

Hotscrabble posted: »

And Loaderbot. Don't forget Loaderbot!

• Cougar Vallory confirmed.

Things are about to get very weird between Rhys and August... :/

• Vallory makes Vaughn her bitch, I'm calling it right now.

Speaking of Rhys' stun baton where the heck is that thing!? I miss it! T.T

• In his pants ;-) Well not really... But I'm pretty sure the slag ate/broke it.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Vallory makes Vaughn her bitch, I'm calling it right now. Speaking of Rhys' stun baton where the heck is that thing!? I miss it! T.T

• Nah, he has it in his inventory.

In his pants ;-) Well not really... But I'm pretty sure the slag ate/broke it.

• You know, no matter how you look at that line, it still reads so wrong XD

In his pants ;-) Well not really... But I'm pretty sure the slag ate/broke it.

• Your ship: Is that a stun batton in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    Rhys: Um... Ya it's actually a stun batton.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

You know, no matter how you look at that line, it still reads so wrong XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.