Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Alt text

What a steamy load of soon.

• Let's hope that the reasons why they aren't releasing the trailer, it is because that the episode is soooo awesome that they wouldn't dare to ruin the experiences for us by giving us a trailer.

• I hope thats true Dave. I HOPE.

• Idk. The only possible explanation would be that the trailer isn't done yet.

DeityD posted: »

TT, take a hint. Buuut they probably don't care or have a master plan or something, I dunno.

• Never lose hope.

Rhyiona posted: »

I hope thats true Dave. I HOPE.

• Never Bro. NEVER.

Never lose hope.

• [Brofist]

Never Bro. NEVER.

• screams happily Gosh I realized whenever I talk to somebody in these threads I always end up remembering the lines of TFTB and saying them. Thats what happens when you play 2 episodes 6 times people !

[Brofist]

• I have a better time remembering every single lines in the episodes by Telltale Games, rather than stuff from three years of study.

screams happily Gosh I realized whenever I talk to somebody in these threads I always end up remembering the lines of TFTB and saying them. Thats what happens when you play 2 episodes 6 times people !

• me too. Its MAGIC.

I have a better time remembering every single lines in the episodes by Telltale Games, rather than stuff from three years of study.

• Thats a ....wow. that is a very interesting and a creepy thought but UNFORTUNETLY you're right...
    Why ??!! TELLTALE WHY ??!!

• oh that's how you want to play, telltale?! fine, i'll play along...

Alt text

• I just relized... EP 3 comes out the same day as batman AK... so now everyone will pass EP 3 to play Batman, this will include me cause I have been waiting a year for arkham knight. tell tail really knows absloutly nothing about releaseing games on time.

• Screw Batman. Just give me Mr. Ten Million Dollars.

Alt text

I just relized... EP 3 comes out the same day as batman AK... so now everyone will pass EP 3 to play Batman, this will include me cause I ha

• good point. But i was waiting for batman since last year... it would be rude to pass him up

Screw Batman. Just give me Mr. Ten Million Dollars.

• Isn't that about the same as the wait since episode 2 :)

good point. But i was waiting for batman since last year... it would be rude to pass him up

• yeah, but I have been wait for Arkham knight for a long time AND it's bat man. My point being TFTB will get thrown into the wayside. while everyone plays arkham. and that's sadm because TFTB has been really good so far

Saomik posted: »

Isn't that about the same as the wait since episode 2

• Well, I've been waiting for the new Batman game long time too, but Tales wins this for me. Sorry Bruce.

good point. But i was waiting for batman since last year... it would be rude to pass him up

• Thanks for the replies guys. :)

Do Telltale have specific days which they release trailers, like what they do with the game itself?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Well, I've been waiting for the new Batman game long time too, but Tales wins this for me. Sorry Bruce.

• I'm gonna play Tales first since it'll only take about two hours to finish. :D Super excited for Batman too, tho!

I just relized... EP 3 comes out the same day as batman AK... so now everyone will pass EP 3 to play Batman, this will include me cause I ha

• IKR, I've been waiting for ages for these games, and now here they are, together

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'm gonna play Tales first since it'll only take about two hours to finish. Super excited for Batman too, tho!

• My next comment has EXTREME spoilers, read at your own risk, you have been warned.

IKR, I've been waiting for ages for these games, and now here they are, together

• Alt text

My next comment has EXTREME spoilers, read at your own risk, you have been warned.

• Telltale is to spooked to show trailers now after everyone lost their shit from GoT ep 4 trailer

Let's hope that the reasons why they aren't releasing the trailer, it is because that the episode is soooo awesome that they wouldn't dare to ruin the experiences for us by giving us a trailer.

• Yanno, I'm excited and terrified of this episode at the same time. I'm sure it'll be amazing, but I've got a bad feeling there's going to be a nasty ship war going on after this episode. xD Here's hoping that people will be civil. And hopefully there will be plenty of intelligent non-shipping discussions.

• Only the swapers can get to the really spoilers.From the next episodes.

My next comment has EXTREME spoilers, read at your own risk, you have been warned.

• No... no trailer? Yet?...

...No... trailer... yet.

No trailer.

Yet.

• WE'RE DYING,TELLTALE

mirashade posted: »

No... no trailer? Yet?... ...No... trailer... yet. No trailer. Yet.

• Three days from now, we will go and Catch a Ride. :)

• It will be, don't worry. :)

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yanno, I'm excited and terrified of this episode at the same time. I'm sure it'll be amazing, but I've got a bad feeling there's going to be

• I don't think the trailer will be today, in Monday at best...And maybe I'll skip it and have a 100% surprise if it will be only one day before the release...Unless it's today, but doubt it.

• Think I might join you there.

I kinda want to go in feeling a sense of surprise, so skipping the trailer the day before release would be no problem for me.

Crips posted: »

I don't think the trailer will be today, in Monday at best...And maybe I'll skip it and have a 100% surprise if it will be only one day before the release...Unless it's today, but doubt it.

• edited June 2015

Batman sucks! DC has only two good comicbooks - Constantine and Fables.

• I bet they will release the trailer on Wednesday

• There is really no point in watching a trailer now anyway with the episode so close.

Too late, Telltale. -shakes head- You've missed the chance to build up (more) hype and draw new people to the series!

Crips posted: »

I don't think the trailer will be today, in Monday at best...And maybe I'll skip it and have a 100% surprise if it will be only one day before the release...Unless it's today, but doubt it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.