Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Wednesday will be too late, Monday is the most likely day at this point,

I bet they will release the trailer on Wednesday

• Have TT ever released a trailer on the weekend?

Is there any precedence?

I just don't see the point in releasing it the day before...

• There's a chance of it being released today, I'm not sure if they post anything on Sundays, but maybe

Have TT ever released a trailer on the weekend? Is there any precedence? I just don't see the point in releasing it the day before...

• Gah, if it is Monday I'm torn...

It would be really cool to go into the episode without even a hint of what's to come (the screencaps aren't particularly revealing/could be deliberately misleading - and the "next time" on segment gave us virtually NOTHING).

BUT I don't think I have the self control... I mean, I could barely stop myself from looking at the ep 2 reviews that were released just before the game came to the TT store. >_<

(Also, speaking of the next time segment - replaying the first episode made me realise that pretty much nothing in the preview actually happened in Atlas Mugged, I swear there were more disparities/changes than TWAU! I think that's why ep 3's preview was mainly just Vallory getting the picture (and Tector/lucky cat person again) - to give them as much freedom as possible.)

Crips posted: »

I don't think the trailer will be today, in Monday at best...And maybe I'll skip it and have a 100% surprise if it will be only one day before the release...Unless it's today, but doubt it.

• now i dont want to see it. if it releses day 23 im not going to see any thailer. to many spoilers may ruin episode 3.

• Yes, it's hard to contain yourself when a trailer is released but I think I can do it...I can...Definitely...

Speaking of the previews, yeah, nothing happened...wonder if the Hodunks will be a myth too xD

Gah, if it is Monday I'm torn... It would be really cool to go into the episode without even a hint of what's to come (the screencaps are

• Oh, benevolent Telltale Gods.

We pray that you bestow your wondrous trailer bounty upon our humble youtubes/twitters/facebooks and tumblrs, so that we may spread your good word to the non-believers, in the hopes that they covert to Telltalism before your next scripture is released.

Signed, your loyal and devoted worshippers.

Alt text

There's a chance of it being released today, I'm not sure if they post anything on Sundays, but maybe

• Damn. I literally tried to cover the page because I couldn't stop myself from peeking - and then that showed up. Well played.

• It'd be hilarious if that scene happened and they show the identical amount we've seen and then cut to whoever isn't telling the story who interrupts to say "What?! That never happened!"

Yes, it's hard to contain yourself when a trailer is released but I think I can do it...I can...Definitely... Speaking of the previews, yeah, nothing happened...wonder if the Hodunks will be a myth too xD

• There was a trailer shown on a Saturday for Episode 2 of The Walking Dead Season Two.

It was shown on IGN's Playing Dead with Scott Porter if I remember correctly.

Have TT ever released a trailer on the weekend? Is there any precedence? I just don't see the point in releasing it the day before...

• At this point I really don't want a trailer there are only two days left so I personaly can handle it even prefer going into ep blindly more fun that way

• Aw man. I just realised. I won't be able to hear the kick-ass music they use for the trailer if I don't watch it! :(

DAMN DILEMMAS!

• Thank you!

Alt text

There was a trailer shown on a Saturday for Episode 2 of The Walking Dead Season Two. It was shown on IGN's Playing Dead with Scott Porter if I remember correctly.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't think the Lucky Cat Person even showed up in the Next Time segment for episode 3. It was Finch (looking different depending on the bullet you fired) and Kroger, Tector and Jimbo Hodunk, Brick smashing his fists together, Athena launching into two goons (either with or without her shield) and Vallory taking the photo.

Gah, if it is Monday I'm torn... It would be really cool to go into the episode without even a hint of what's to come (the screencaps are

• You need to live on the moon or something to get a trailer before the episode on Wednesday :P

OzzyUK posted: »

Wednesday will be too late, Monday is the most likely day at this point,

• Watch the trailer AFTER the episode! :D

Aw man. I just realised. I won't be able to hear the kick-ass music they use for the trailer if I don't watch it! DAMN DILEMMAS!

• I'm so excited like a little kiddo before Christmas Eve, no... I'm even more excited :D

• You and me both, bro. :)

SoMuchSass posted: »

I'm so excited like a little kiddo before Christmas Eve, no... I'm even more excited

• Oh yeah, you're totally right.

I wonder if Lucky Cat Person has been scrapped entirely? I was always kind of fascinated by them...

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't think the Lucky Cat Person even showed up in the Next Time segment for episode 3. It was Finch (looking different depending on the b

• Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Watch the trailer AFTER the episode!

• Only 3 short days and we'll catch a ride bro :P

You and me both, bro.

• Short days... I'm counting minutes. Minutes, Coral!

SoMuchSass posted: »

Only 3 short days and we'll catch a ride bro :P

• i'm counting seconds...

DeityD posted: »

Short days... I'm counting minutes. Minutes, Coral!

• Is it even that spoilery? How spoilery can it be if the episode isn't even out yet?

My next comment has EXTREME spoilers, read at your own risk, you have been warned.

• edited June 2015

really don't understand TTG and their methods of releasing things, they make some good things, but really mess players over with all their cloak and dagger methods. And as for the trailer, What sense would it make to realease a game trailer the day before its planned realease, just doesn't make sense, why worry about a tease trailer when the next day you get to play the game with surprise. TTG really needs to get their chit together
    I myself havnt bothered playing Ep2 yet, these waits between eps bore me of the game, so im just sitting back waiting for all eps to release so I can enjoy the whole game at once, instead of dealing with a boring wait. other full games are out there to play with no wait

• edited June 2015

on a side note, I thought TTG was gonna make some kind of announcement at E3, I must have missed it somehow, Anyone know what or if they made an announcement, haven't found anything
    edit: sorry just found an article where they announced a new walking dead game for the mobile phone. nothing big, thought they would of had a bigger announcement.

• I'm pissing myself I'm so desperate for something.

• They announced a DLC for The Walking dead Season 2. It's a mini series where you will be playing as the Comic book character Michonne it's three episodes I believe.

on a side note, I thought TTG was gonna make some kind of announcement at E3, I must have missed it somehow, Anyone know what or if they mad

• I was hoping that the episode would release on my birthday... But it's only two days before it! :D

• Patience comes to you

Calheb posted: »

Virtue comes with Patience...

Just open it.

Is it even that spoilery? How spoilery can it be if the episode isn't even out yet?

• I don't want really spoilery-spoilers though...

dojo32161 posted: »

Just open it.

There are no spoilers in there just take a look.

I don't want really spoilery-spoilers though...

How'd you like it?

wow.

• I see a lot of people wanting a trailer... Why?
    Seriously it's 3 days away, who wants spoilers?

• I'll just paste here what I said on another thread :P

"Actually if you think about it that would be a great decision. Trailers build up lots of hype, if people watch it they want to play it ASAP, it being released the day before rather than a few days before, would make it stick in peoples mind more and have more sales for the episode. So, a Monday trailer release would probably be the best business decision ^-^"

• Cause at this point we want something, anything.

I see a lot of people wanting a trailer... Why? Seriously it's 3 days away, who wants spoilers?

• All the people despretly crying for the trailer, lol

Alt text

Now take my wife and children broccoli dancing with joy. I love seeing y'all suffer so i forced them to dance.

Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.