Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I'm super excited for episode three, but then a few weeks after it's out and everybody has played it, it will just be back to this again ;_; This wait that seems to stretch on and on. At the very least we know to expect a three month wait this time but still, waiting for ep. 4 will be like;

Us: TT pls ;_;

TT:

Alt text

• Actually, according to tweets, they've started the development for episode 4 a few weeks ago.

I'm super excited for episode three, but then a few weeks after it's out and everybody has played it, it will just be back to this again ;_;

• Probably take even longer then, tbh.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Actually, according to tweets, they've started the development for episode 4 a few weeks ago.

• edited June 2015

other full games are out there to play with no wait

Well, that's cool actually. Cause beside TftB I'm only interested in new Deus ex, Dark souls 3 and Dishonored and they're not here yet.

really don't understand TTG and their methods of releasing things, they make some good things, but really mess players over with all their c

• I don't want to see a trailer (before the episode). We've waited exactly 95 days, +3 days is nothing. And also I remember episode 2's trailer spoiled a lot of things for me.

DeityD posted: »

Cause at this point we want something, anything.

• I guess it's nothing if you have other things to do/see/play. I only want Tales. And I'm tired of waiting.

SoMuchSass posted: »

I don't want to see a trailer (before the episode). We've waited exactly 95 days, +3 days is nothing. And also I remember episode 2's trailer spoiled a lot of things for me.

• Telltale pls.

Alt text

• Why are the last couple days always the hardest!! I can barely wait. I have a feeling this episode is going to be awesome :)

• pipas plz

Pipas posted: »

Telltale pls.

• pisspas plz

xfuriouss posted: »

pipas plz

• I feel you buddy, I want to play it sooo bad but I try to keep my mind busy with other things :D (sadly I have nothing else to do)

DeityD posted: »

I guess it's nothing if you have other things to do/see/play. I only want Tales. And I'm tired of waiting.

• wtf

pisspas plz

• omg XD

pisspas plz

• I'm counting Planck Time.

i'm counting seconds...

• @sarah pl-oh wait wrong website...

pisspas plz

• Desparate. Thirsty. Hyped.

• Oh, can't you spare some time for TFTB? I'll play both that same day.

Borderlands by day, Batman by night...

I just relized... EP 3 comes out the same day as batman AK... so now everyone will pass EP 3 to play Batman, this will include me cause I ha

• I don't think there will be. Unless telltale doesn't settle it or even talk of it in the episode. We might all get the chance to choose who to spend time with, so we'll all have our own ship in each of our games... hopefully.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yanno, I'm excited and terrified of this episode at the same time. I'm sure it'll be amazing, but I've got a bad feeling there's going to be

• It'd be trolly if the scene with Tector shooting that massive gun doesn't happen in ep3. They'll just tease it for ep4, then 5, who knows when we'll get it?! TWAU did the same thing. They kept teasing this epic scene with Bigby after each episode (after 1, 2,) then it finally happened in EP3. I sorta loved it when they would tease you about: "Hey, there's this scene coming... is it now? Now? Maybe now?" It really added to the tension.

It'd be hilarious if that scene happened and they show the identical amount we've seen and then cut to whoever isn't telling the story who interrupts to say "What?! That never happened!"

• Alt text

pisspas plz

• Longing. Internal struggle. Sadness.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Desparate. Thirsty. Hyped.

• Wait 2 days?Rly i trought they were more.Btw got to play awesome game till it releases.

Suzy222 posted: »

Why are the last couple days always the hardest!! I can barely wait. I have a feeling this episode is going to be awesome

• You have no soul Telltale...

• I love this and all telltale games, but I think it would be nice if they finished them before releasing the first episodes so there would be delays like that:))
    I mean, I can't remember *all *the choices I've made months after I played it.

• Exists "previously on"

Caoline posted: »

I love this and all telltale games, but I think it would be nice if they finished them before releasing the first episodes so there would be delays like that:)) I mean, I can't remember *all *the choices I've made months after I played it.

• I love how marcus narrates your choices

Exists "previously on"

• Yea, but I personally don't remember which of my three savefiles I wanted to pick for my first Ep.3 playthrough, so I'm going to have to listen to Marcus three times over, and that might get a bit old...

Also, the announcement of Fallout 4 kinda stole TFTB's already waning thunder for me, so it won't be quite that exciting to begin with. Still will have fun tho.

Exists "previously on"

• Always happy to see Tales from the Borderlands on steam sale. :)

• what the fuck telltale?!

Alt text

• Sure is odd that they aren't even mentioning a trailer. Normally they'll tell us when a trailer will go live, or in the very least someone will be teasing about how they're editing a trailer/how cool it is. Almost makes me wonder if they just straight up forgot to make one... :P

what the fuck telltale?!

• or they too lazy :D

Sure is odd that they aren't even mentioning a trailer. Normally they'll tell us when a trailer will go live, or in the very least someone w

• Who needs a trailer anyway?!?!?!?!

Sure is odd that they aren't even mentioning a trailer. Normally they'll tell us when a trailer will go live, or in the very least someone w

• God, lol. They definitely didn't forget, but it's possible that they didn't want to invest, or had some sort of unusual time constraints that prevented them from making it.

• I think we will get a trailer on Monday morning.

what the fuck telltale?!

• I hope they don't "forget" to release the episode xD Or I'll die in a horrible way.

Piggs posted: »

God, lol. They definitely didn't forget, but it's possible that they didn't want to invest, or had some sort of unusual time constraints that prevented them from making it.

• Nah, they seem to remember about that at least.

But boy, would I laugh if they were to forget to release an episode lolololo

SoMuchSass posted: »

I hope they don't "forget" to release the episode xD Or I'll die in a horrible way.

• That... that was the joke. :?

OzzyUK posted: »

Wednesday will be too late, Monday is the most likely day at this point,

• That doesn't sound like Metal Gear Solid V.

Yea, but I personally don't remember which of my three savefiles I wanted to pick for my first Ep.3 playthrough, so I'm going to have to lis

• edited June 2015

Maybe they're holding off on the trailer because the episode is just so greatly written that any peek at it could potentially ruin some aspect of its story through spoilage. Wednesday trailer for sure.

• Well I hope so, I wouldn't want to say goodbye to my sanity.

Crips posted: »

Nah, they seem to remember about that at least. But boy, would I laugh if they were to forget to release an episode lolololo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.