Lets keep calm

The people discussing leaks are most likely lying. If they are telling the truth, telltale isnt perfect. But they are trying their best to keep an Amid The Ruins from happening again. So we can help by preventing ourselves from ranting about leaks. If you somehow get the episode early, don't post anything that will ruin it for us. Just a speech I wanted to say. Have a good 2 day wait guys :3

Comments

• I'm becoming impatient tho.

• I didn't even know that Amid the Ruins were leaked.

• edited June 2015

There was this picture of Clementine where she had to either save Luke or Kenny, the left one is Luke and the right one is Kenny. But it never happened in the game. So..yeah those "Leaked" pics could possibly be 100% fake.

I didn't even know that Amid the Ruins were leaked.

• Actually, there were leaked videos for Amid the Ruins.

I... kinda watched them. ;-;

Killah posted: »

There was this picture of Clementine where she had to either save Luke or Kenny, the left one is Luke and the right one is Kenny. But it never happened in the game. So..yeah those "Leaked" pics could possibly be 100% fake.

• For me it said "Amid the Ruins trailer" and it was 1 minute 30 seconds of all the choices. I got mislead D:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Actually, there were leaked videos for Amid the Ruins. I... kinda watched them. ;-;

• I actually saw gameplay videos. I saw Sarah's first death, the beggining of episode 4 (up until you could axe Sarita, I think) and the ending.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

For me it said "Amid the Ruins trailer" and it was 1 minute 30 seconds of all the choices. I got mislead

• edited June 2015

Yeah, half the comments on youtube were insulting him and he said he'd stop. But I still enjoyed watching the videos, not even gonna lie about it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Don't worry too much about leaks, the thread i closed earlier was spreading fake information and the Xbox incident appears to be a isolated case.

If any real leaks appear online we (moderators) would be able to add filters to block them being posted to the forum and in the worst case image and video embedding would be disabled until the episode gets released.

As leaks and the discussion of leaks have caused problems in the past i am going to close this thread as i don't want to see people getting too worried and thankfully there are only two days left until release :D

If anyone does suspect that there are any real leaks please report them to a moderator via private discussion.

This discussion has been closed.