Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2015

Usually comes out around 2 PM ADT for me, the Telltale Store usually gets it 8-10-ish hours earlier.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Steam.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version will likely release between 10 AM and 11 AM PDT, the Telltale store version could release at midnight PDT but this is not guaranteed as there have been glitches that caused a delay in the past.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Steam.

• Okay... I just came to tell you guys that today I dreamed that Telltale released trailer for episode 3.

And I DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME TFTB-FORUM!!!?

I better wish that I dreamed Max and Chloe :3

Alt text

• You're a sick man.

Alt text

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Okay... I just came to tell you guys that today I dreamed that Telltale released trailer for episode 3. And I DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME TFTB-FORUM!!!? I better wish that I dreamed Max and Chloe

• Alt text

Okay... I just came to tell you guys that today I dreamed that Telltale released trailer for episode 3. And I DON'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ME TFTB-FORUM!!!? I better wish that I dreamed Max and Chloe

• I'm probably going to sound dumb here, but I feel we're taking a back-burner to pretty much every other project now.
    I don't know why I feel this way I just...
    Do, y'know.

• Just realised. This lovable bucket o' bolts didn't get an intro. So I made one for him.

Alt text

• Wow, you're good at making these splash screens, I'm jealous now :D

Just realised. This lovable bucket o' bolts didn't get an intro. So I made one for him.

• That means a lot, Crips. Thanks :)

Crips posted: »

Wow, you're good at making these splash screens, I'm jealous now

• Amazing! :)

Just realised. This lovable bucket o' bolts didn't get an intro. So I made one for him.

Yeah, Loader Bot's intro is unused, same as the Kidnapper's.

Alt text

Alt text

• After finishing Borderlands 2 yesterday, I'm more hyped then I have ever been to play more Tales. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

• I played Borderlands 2 before Tales, just to get an understanding of the universe. After playing the game, I immediately got excited for Tales. :)

After finishing Borderlands 2 yesterday, I'm more hyped then I have ever been to play more Tales. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

• Okay, thanks:) really really hope they will though

They're always putting it like that, but who knows. Although, seeing as TFTB is a set-up for Borderlands 3...I'm not sure.

• I played borderlands 1 a few weeks after borderlands 2 came out, didn't do any of the dlc for it, because honestly I didn't like the first game much, then I played borderlands 2 and got all the dlc the second each came out, because I love the second game, second best dlc ever is tiny tina's assault on dragon keep, number 1 is the citadel dlc from mass effect 3, when borderlands the pre sequel came out I bought and played it, didn't buy the dlc for it, but I did like the game, then when tales came out I bought that, I also bought the handsome jack collection so I could play them on my PS4, which also meant I got the pre sequel dlc since that was included. I play tales on my PS4 as well.

Also I did watch online playthroughs of the first game's dlcs before I played the second game, so I did know who athena was in the pre sequel and by extention Tales.

I played Borderlands 2 before Tales, just to get an understanding of the universe. After playing the game, I immediately got excited for Tales.

• I'm NOT SICK

Alt text

Tewudin posted: »

You're a sick man.

• sigh I miss avatar, both the original and korra, praise be to KORRASAMI

I'm NOT SICK

• It felt like a hell lot more to me, months lol

SoMuchSass posted: »

Yes, it's been that long. But only 2 more days to go!

• I didn't get it. When is the episode going to be realesed, mz lap top is broken so i can't use question mark lol Sorry.

• Alt text

I'm NOT SICK

• June 23rd on PC and PS4 , june 24th on Xbox

Majda posted: »

I didn't get it. When is the episode going to be realesed, mz lap top is broken so i can't use question mark lol Sorry.

• Yeah, for this episode, I want to not see the trailer till after I'm done. But, if they do release it on Monday, It'll be hard to resist the temptation.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Well, on one hand, I agree that it's unnecessary for those of us who already know that the episode is coming. At this point, I think most of

• do you know when it comes out for ps4? I was hoping to play it around midnight but idk if thats possible

dojo32161 posted: »

Depends, did you get it from the Telltale store, Steam, an Xbox 360/ONE, a PS3/4 or an Android/IOS?

That would depend on your timezone and if Telltale is following their usual release schedule.

binchys posted: »

do you know when it comes out for ps4? I was hoping to play it around midnight but idk if thats possible

• edited June 2015

Eh, they could still maybe do a story set in the borderlands universe, so it doesn't really have to do with "after borderlands 3" or something like that. I'd still be satisfied if it was some side story to one of the games, or something like that. But, no I do not believe there will be a season 2. Only if this is an extremely successful series, then TTG might ask gearbox to do another.

They're always putting it like that, but who knows. Although, seeing as TFTB is a set-up for Borderlands 3...I'm not sure.

• thanks! i'm not familiar with the release schedule-i'm in eastern time

That would depend on your timezone and if Telltale is following their usual release schedule.

• Oh, so the Stranger WAS supposed to have a splash card. I was wondering where that was...

Yeah, Loader Bot's intro is unused, same as the Kidnapper's.

Ah, midnight won't be possible for you (if Telltale follows their usual release schedule), I believe it usually release between 3-5 PM Eastern time.

binchys posted: »

thanks! i'm not familiar with the release schedule-i'm in eastern time

• aww, thanks though

Ah, midnight won't be possible for you (if Telltale follows their usual release schedule), I believe it usually release between 3-5 PM Eastern time.

• edited June 2015

This tuesday.. 2 days.. 2 freaking days.. -loses it-

Majda posted: »

I didn't get it. When is the episode going to be realesed, mz lap top is broken so i can't use question mark lol Sorry.

• KORRASAMI

Alt text

sigh I miss avatar, both the original and korra, praise be to KORRASAMI

• Gonna have to wait a week to get this damn

• Alt text

Oh RLY? :Р

• Ouch, I thought having to go through a whole day of school before playing it was bad :/

zeke10 posted: »

Gonna have to wait a week to get this damn

• Yeah i have to get arkham knight while im not 100% spoiled. Damn i wish i was rich

Ouch, I thought having to go through a whole day of school before playing it was bad

• i feel you buddy

Yeah i have to get arkham knight while im not 100% spoiled. Damn i wish i was rich

• Releasing the episode on the same day as Batman was probably not the greatest idea, tbh. Now people are going to have to choose between the two, and I feel like most people will choose AK and TFTB might be kind of overlooked.

Yeah i have to get arkham knight while im not 100% spoiled. Damn i wish i was rich

• Well. Seeing as how the Tales episode will only be around 2 hours, I don't see why anyone can't just play the episode first before playing Arkham Knight.

I understand that a lot couldn't have waited for Arkham Knight to release, but It's a win-win in my books.

Releasing the episode on the same day as Batman was probably not the greatest idea, tbh. Now people are going to have to choose between the two, and I feel like most people will choose AK and TFTB might be kind of overlooked.

• Yeah, it's not a Telltale Game choice, you don't have to pick only one option out of two :D

Well. Seeing as how the Tales episode will only be around 2 hours, I don't see why anyone can't just play the episode first before playing A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.