About the pairing possibility for episode 3.

Why are people so up in arms about the fact that it may happen? From what I gather from the reactions I've seen around the internet outside the forum it seems people dislike it solely for the fact that it's a guy/girl pairing. Borderlands is known for it's representation for everyone which is cool, but it's not the ONLY deciding factor for this kind of stuff y'know. It's kinda worrying since I enjoyed the Athena and Janey moment because it was a cute scene although I did end up on one file having Athena get in trouble with her, but I also want Rhysha or Rhyiona to happen because I simply happen to think they would be a good couple.

Comments

• Exactly. Some people think it's not a Borderlands-ish thing to have a romance, but I call BS on that.

And we're also happy that TTG will at least reference that :D

• I hope telltale finds a way to make everyone happy. Telltale do seem to act like they want to make Tales the best possible telltale game

• Knowing Telltale it's gotta be some kind of option. If you played Game of Thrones you can actually make one relationship not work out, or let it work out for the time being.

Poogers555 posted: »

I hope telltale finds a way to make everyone happy. Telltale do seem to act like they want to make Tales the best possible telltale game

• Rhyiosha? OMG... >.>

I hope telltale finds a way to make everyone happy. Telltale do seem to act like they want to make Tales the best possible telltale game

• edited June 2015

Im expecting a reluctant love triangle! :D

Gortys Loves Rhys (who does not want, constantly trying to brush off a very persistant core) and LoaderBot likes Gortys, but can't get noticed by the core-bot :D.
    Handsome Jack finds the whole thing hilarious and it'll end with some kind of 'Bro's before Hos' thing between Rhys and LoaderBot. (or a confrontation depending on -if- LB is holding a grudge)

I think if there -is- any serious relationship, it may be choice based and only hinted at, especially towards the end..A full on Rhysha/Rhyona(?) thing would be too weird for Borderlands in my opinion.

Who knows anyway? shrugs, Episode 3 comes out in less than 21 hours and there are still 2 more after this :D

We'll have to wait and see..:D Can't wait.

• edited June 2015

I'm betting a scene like the "break his heart" scene. Where we will see Rhys lying about Fiona and Sasha fighting over him
    Lol.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited June 2015

The whole thing is just silly fan-girl/boy filler . And should be left out of this game completely .

• fan-girl

I'm not a girl so that makes that part of your post false :^]

Cope49 posted: »

The whole thing is just silly fan-girl/boy filler . And should be left out of this game completely .

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

fan-boy then...

Green613 posted: »

fan-girl I'm not a girl so that makes that part of your post false :^]

• LoaderBotxGortysCore confirmed canon.

• The only real ship that exist is Gortys and Loader Bot. That's it. Period!

...well ...we can all have opinions, but you know what I mean.

• "Ew, cooties! A game based around human interaction suddenly becomes gross when romance is involved!"

fan-boy then...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

How very middle school of you.

Bokor posted: »

"Ew, cooties! A game based around human interaction suddenly becomes gross when romance is involved!"

• I know you are, but what am I?

How very middle school of you.

• Annoying?

Bokor posted: »

I know you are, but what am I?

• I just want Rhys to keep adopting robots. Speaking of which... what happened to Dumpy???

• FINALLY someone brings this up!

Yes, I'm concerned about Vaughn - but where is the third of my robo-children?

Hopefully the two of them are together somewhere safe...

nursethalia posted: »

I just want Rhys to keep adopting robots. Speaking of which... what happened to Dumpy???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.