Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Because if I remember correctly, EP2 was out in Steam at 8:00 PM (GMT+3, my time, and that is in 40 mins) and also in the Steam Summer Sale, the deals were updating at the same time and I get new popups around the same time, too

plaTino posted: »

he is streaming it, and where exactly does it say when the epsiode will come out, where did you get this time frame

• i can't wait for it! i just want mah 3 episode on steam! GIVE IT TO ME!

• I CAN DREAM

Gapaot posted: »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA NO

• I want it NOW!!

• edited June 2015

I'M GONNA EXPLODE!

Error-CZ posted: »

I want it NOW!!

• I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it NOW!!

• Xbox One tomorrow.....

Did I ever tell you....the definition of insanity?

Does anyone know what time I could download and play? Because have PE for six hours starting tomorrow at 9 AM EST, and ending at 3 PM. If I got up at 5 and download it and played I that time would it end, if possible? (Just episode time)

• 16 mins

#HYPE

I want it NOW!!

• ARE YOU SURE 16 mins?

CarL_J posted: »

16 mins #HYPE

• for real?

16 mins #HYPE

• 16 MINUTS WHY DID NO1 TELL ME?!?

Gapaot posted: »

ARE YOU SURE 16 mins?

• THE HYPE IS REAL!

• HOW MUCH TIME PLEASE TELL ME?!?

Mistercrit posted: »

THE HYPE IS REAL!

• 3 minutes hype \o/ I hope the episode starts to download right away so I can go take a shower and come with some stuff to eat at the same time. This will be such a great evening/early night.

• 1 MINUTE

HOW MUCH TIME PLEASE TELL ME?!?

• IT'S OUT ON STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

#HYPE

• It's there, I'm downloading.

• Goddammit yes, at last!

• edited June 2015

I have 13 mins ;(
    (to download)

• downloading!!!!!

• 4ojoprjpojepojgfj

THANK YOU SIR

IT'S OUT ON STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!! #HYPE

• GGOGGOGOGGOGOGOG

• its out on steam!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well now I have to wait about an hour for it to download.

• TTG love ya;D

• It started downloading but 0 kb\s... server overload?

• Well I installed it but won't be able to play it until later tonight or maybe not until tomorrow... Sadface. Enjoy the episode everyone!

• edited June 2015

Okay, um, this sounds stupid, but how do you download the next episode for the steam version? Just launch the game?

Edit: finally got a prompt for an update! :D

• I'm wondering the same thing. It's not automatically updating or downloading so...

mirashade posted: »

Okay, um, this sounds stupid, but how do you download the next episode for the steam version? Just launch the game? Edit: finally got a prompt for an update!

• edited June 2015

It downloads itself automatically through an update. And yep,for that to happen you have to restart steam if it was already opened.

Okay, um, this sounds stupid, but how do you download the next episode for the steam version? Just launch the game? Edit: finally got a prompt for an update!

• Restart steam

• Downloading TFTBL Ep 3, meanwhile @Green613 downloads it in like 5 seconds.

I swear to god his internet is on steroids.

• 8 More minutes until its done downloading!!!!!!!!

• edited June 2015

Ok so I'm a noob (well not really... I am just a console user who recently got steam)... where do I find the download on steam??

AH NVM ITS DOWNLOADING NOW!!

• Go to your games, it should say update queued, so just click "play" and download it :)

Mangoloo posted: »

Ok so I'm a noob (well not really... I am just a console user who recently got steam)... where do I find the download on steam?? AH NVM ITS DOWNLOADING NOW!!

• What I did to see the download was to restart steam and I saw it.

Mangoloo posted: »

Ok so I'm a noob (well not really... I am just a console user who recently got steam)... where do I find the download on steam?? AH NVM ITS DOWNLOADING NOW!!

• Just finished downloading it, see you guys when I'm finished! ;)

• Mere moments before the Episode released:

Alt text

Doom is coming.

• Problem, the Steam version keeps crashing, the game updated, but every time I launch it, it crashes. Trying to reinstall it to see of that works, is anyone else's game crashing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.