Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Restart steam, you should be able to get the download that way.

• Done downloading! See you guys in a few hours :D

• OMG this episode is full of cuteness
    Especially with a certain voice actor :D

• Yeah, Dameon Clarke is freaking adorable!

Oh wait, you meant Ashley...

OMG this episode is full of cuteness Especially with a certain voice actor

• Alt text

Alt text

Steam why do you hate me </3

• So I've tried reinstalling the Steam version like 3 times now, and it still fucking crashes, this is really pissing me off.

• edited June 2015

I watched the episode on youtube, I laughed so hard I cried tears. I won't spoil anything but it was at this point where you think something will happen but then it does this other thing, and although I saw it coming a little before, I was still in total hysterics XD but god even serious stuff is friggin great. It was like watching a movie at times with the way they shot it too.

This is the best Telltale episode ever! If the last two episodes are even close to this awesome, I'm am sooooo getting this game! You guys are bros bros!

Bro bro, bro bro bro.

• I just post the intro and go back to ep3

good bye

• Yes - thank you, and enjoy!

Justsomeguy posted: »

I just post the intro and go back to ep3 good bye

• you da real mvp!

Justsomeguy posted: »

I just post the intro and go back to ep3 good bye

• It's short episode..... WHY!!?!?

• Why watch it only hours before playing?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I watched the episode on youtube, I laughed so hard I cried tears. I won't spoil anything but it was at this point where you think something

• edited June 2015

Guys...Guys,,,GUYS! That Episode was absolutely amazing! Like Holy Shit! It took everything I liked about Episode 1 and 2 and crammed it into one perfect blend of insanity!

• My question was, why where there only 6 choices instead of 8 like in episodes 1 and 2?

Guys...Guys,,,GUYS! That Episode was absolutely amazing! Like Holy Shit! It took everything I liked about Episode 1 and 2 and crammed it into one perfect blend of insanity!

• Gaaahhhh. I have to wait until tomorrow. ;_;

Somehow this one day is worse than the past 3 months.

• I have no idea, but I don't care! Your Choices from past episodes actually had consequences and that's actually AMAZING!

Mistercrit posted: »

My question was, why where there only 6 choices instead of 8 like in episodes 1 and 2?

• o hai me

BlueShadiw posted: »

Steam why do you hate me </3

• You serious? It was like 2 hours for me.

Kokina posted: »

It's short episode..... WHY!!?!?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Lilac doesn't buy them anymore, she has... trust issues.

Wigams posted: »

Why watch it only hours before playing?

• 103 minutes for me.

AwkwardAlex posted: »

You serious? It was like 2 hours for me.

• Okay, everyone make sure not to skip cutscenes, let's hope that will get us episode 4 quicker.

• I'll buy them, when they're complete...and the quality is up to Lilac standard, start to finish >.> and nobody drowns.

I wasn't always like this you know, Wigams. I was one of you, rushing out to get the Season Pass, eagerly downloading the episodes as they came out like a giggy kid at Christmas. I was a free spirit Wigams, freeee.

Now I'm just a grumpy bitch who complains a lot, but I'm even more free when you think about it, because now I'm saving my money while I wait for a retail release eagerly instead =D

dojo32161 posted: »

Lilac doesn't buy them anymore, she has... trust issues.

• I got about 110...Well technically 116 but I died at the beginning...A lot...

Kokina posted: »

It's short episode..... WHY!!?!?

• edited June 2015

Haha I'm slowly becoming like that. I actually played the walking dead S1 and the walking dead S2 ep1-4 without having to wait for the episodes cause i started playing pretty darn late. So waiting months at a time after usually being able to just go right into the new episodes is slowly taking the life out of me.

Same with the wolf among us! Everyone complains about that long ass wait but that game I played the ENTIRE SEASON in one day :P

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'll buy them, when they're complete...and the quality is up to Lilac standard, start to finish >.> and nobody drowns. I wasn't alw

• 1 hr 39 minutes on youtub.e

AwkwardAlex posted: »

You serious? It was like 2 hours for me.

• My computer has shut down two times now during the playing of this episode. Telltale, you took so long that my computer can't handle stuff like back then when Ep2 came out. Suddenly these nerve-wrecking overheatings started to appear in April and cleaning the whole laptop inside out hasn't helped. It's 2,5 years old now. Last one was almost 10 years old (laptop too) and I had it for almost 4 years (before me my aunt's husband used it for work). Stuff these days, sigh. Some things were better by quality back then (many kind of devices etc.). But yeah. Two shut downs and it's so late that I have to continue tomorrow. First shut down appeared halfway through the third chapter and second one early chapter 4. Thank god the game saves after every chapter but still. Restarting a chapter all over has made me skip stuff and I don't like it, but I want to get through stuff as fast as possible to reach the next save point. Can never predict when the power is cut down. It might take couple ten minutes for the system to suddenly shut down even though the temperature has been critical for a long time.

Great episode so far anyway. So much new things and characters, as well as great moments. If you haven't bought the game yet, do it now. You won't regret it. Waiting sucks yeah but I think we will get fourth episode pretty soon.

• Me too, it took me ages to figure out that whole moving-behind-boxes thing, and then when you were supposed to throw the hat... man, my timing sucked.

I don't know if I'm supposed to put a spoiler tag on this but eh, what the hell, let's just do it.

I got about 110...Well technically 116 but I died at the beginning...A lot...

• Hooray I'm not alone! Yeah my timing on that box stealth...Thing was yeah, and I also died throwing the hat. Ironically that was the first time I died in the entire series so far...Woo?

• Ugh yeah, mostly I just couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. And when I did, it was still difficult :P. And when I was supposed to throw the hat, I failed about a dozen times just because I had no idea what the right timing was... thanks for the help, Rhys :/

Ironically that was the first time I died in the entire series so far...Woo?

Are you serious? I have died like... oh, more times than I can count. At least in the first episode, with the whole race thing. I applaud you, sir (ma'am?).

Hooray I'm not alone! Yeah my timing on that box stealth...Thing was yeah, and I also died throwing the hat. Ironically that was the first time I died in the entire series so far...Woo?

• I'm a Dude and thank you ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ugh yeah, mostly I just couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. And when I did, it was still difficult :P. And when I was supposed to

• Oh, okay. It can get pretty confusing to refer to someone without knowing their gender :D

I guess some people are just better at this than others (and some just have really slow reflexes.. ahem.. like yours truly...)

I'm a Dude and thank you

• Alt text

Telltale is too good with cliffhangers ;-; And is Athena alive or..? ARGH, İ don't even want to think about it. And where the fuck is my Bro?!

• He's worth more than that and you know it.

• This pretty much sums up this thread

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I'm so sad there wasn't a skip credits "Telltale will remember that" like there was in Zer0 Sum and Atlas Mugged. Now I wish I hadn't skipped...

• Yeah i am, but im on iphone!! so not yet for me :(

nursethalia posted: »

Are you in NA? It finally JUST dropped for us three minutes ago!

• edited June 2015

Hey fellow Steam-users!
    I am just about to play the 3rd episode and I'm real jazzed. But, I realized I am missing out on the whole peer phenomenon -- I have no Steam friends! Anyone wanna be friends with an adventure-game-loving, fancy-free gal?
    Not sure what the protocol is, but I'm gonna go ahead with this pathetic shit-display anyhow...

Steam ID: CONTACTME1250

Twitter (for good measure): https://twitter.com/ceyvanderp

• Dude, have you played Borderlands TPS, or at least seen opening scene? If not then watch it.

• Oh good, I though I was the only one. I died like 4 times there. Friggin' turrets.

Hooray I'm not alone! Yeah my timing on that box stealth...Thing was yeah, and I also died throwing the hat. Ironically that was the first time I died in the entire series so far...Woo?

• Alt text

this is a good tombstone. I like that tombstone. when can we stop using spoiler-tags?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.