Costumes? COSTUMES!!

You can buy Costumes in Episode 3! 10/10 I don't need anything else in my life...

Alt text

Come on...What did you guys buy? You can't tell me you didn't buy anything ;)

Comments

• I bought the tuxedo suit for Loader Bot. It was definitely overpriced, though.

• I didn't even see it in my first playthrough...

• Black robot hand for Rhys and this white awesome costume for Fiona! She's pretty without a hat!

• I missed the machine V_V

Definitely going to have to rewind my playthrough just to get the stylish outfits my squad needs.

• GIVE US MORE VIRTUAL MONEY TO BUY CLOTHES IN YOUR GAME TT!

HATS!!!!!!!!

I actually didn't buy anything this round, mainly cause I wanted to get something for loaderbot, but also cause it felt more gimmicky than the car upgrades. It's cool, but I pass this round.

• It's gimmicky as fuck but there costumes...COSTUMES!!!! That you can wear :D

Dapnee posted: »

GIVE US MORE VIRTUAL MONEY TO BUY CLOTHES IN YOUR GAME TT! HATS!!!!!!!! I actually didn't buy anything this round, mainly cause I want

• the new black orange-ish costume with hat for fiona and the black robot arm for rhy. the loaderboat tuxedo was awesome but I was short on money by like 50 :(

• edited June 2015

I got really excited when I saw that New-U station. Was even more excited when I saw we could actually use it to buy new outfits!

Unfortunately I didn't have enough money on me to get the cool Loader Bot paint jobs. So I got Fiona the Phoenix outfit instead. Really cool, plus it ditches her hat.

• I got Loader Bot a tuxedo. He's such a gentleman, he needed one.

I got so excited. Costumes, oh my god! Just one more reason to replay this episode a gajillion times.

• I'm still inexplicably saving my money in my main save - but in my second save I gave EVERYONE the most expensive upgrades.

They looked so damn ridiculous (but in the best way) - can't wait to see my tiger stripe Loader Bot riding on top of my Scooter Special caravan (so. damn. tacky.)!

Wait, how do I have so much money if you guys weren't able to afford much? I bought the Scooter Special and new outfits for everyone and still had cash left over!

• Got the Captain Falcon Fiona and the red armed Rhys

• edited June 2015

Oh I forgot to say what I gave everyone.

I gave Fiona the new outfit with the hat (forgot what it was called) I gave Rhys that sick Black Robot arm, and I even gave Vaughn some snazzy new glasses because I felt bad for the poor guy. Nothing for Sasha because those visors looked kinda dumb.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

If you don't buy a new paintjob for your robot child you are a bad robo dad.

• Gave Loader Bot a sexy tuxedo and gave Rhys a steampunk arm.

• Wtf you can buy costumes?!?!

• Bought Fiona a new hat, Rhys a fancy arm, and Vaughn new glasses.

He responded with "Oh, urghhhh!"

• I got the Scooter Special too, and I could only afford a fancy black arm for Rhys. :v How did you do it, Handsome Jack?

I'm still inexplicably saving my money in my main save - but in my second save I gave EVERYONE the most expensive upgrades. They looked s

• I saw it, got hyped for buying new outfits... then completely forgot about it :(

Gonna fix that in my second playthrough though. We are gonna look suave as fuck.

• All I could afford were glasses for Sasha and Vaughn, which seemed more useful than new clothes or paintjobs.

• Typical, blame the victim. :P

kenjisalk posted: »

• I could only get the Steampunk Princess for Fiona....Worth it.

• I didn't have the money. cries :( It pissed me off and ended up not buying anything.

I bought the tuxedo suit for Loader Bot. It was definitely overpriced, though.

• I wanted to get everyone something but only had about $700, I feel like I need to go back and replay everything and save more money!

I'm still inexplicably saving my money in my main save - but in my second save I gave EVERYONE the most expensive upgrades. They looked s

• Same, not a fan of the pink Geordy Laforge look on her. Her goggles are way cooler.

Oh I forgot to say what I gave everyone. I gave Fiona the new outfit with the hat (forgot what it was called) I gave Rhys that sick Black

• Just got the outfit with the hat for Fiona. She needed a new hat and everyone else can spend their own damn money.

• Dude, me too! I couldn't hit the buy button fast enough!

I bought the tuxedo suit for Loader Bot. It was definitely overpriced, though.

• I'm a good Robo dad then! Yay me! :P

• I bought the 1500 dollars upgrade for the caravan so i couldn't afford shit...

btw. that loot crate had like 20 stacks of cash yet Fiona decided to take only one which was like 200 dollars, which was kinda shitty...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would've brought Loader Bot a paintjob but it didn't have enough money, i failed my robo son :(

• I got white outfit for Fiona. I wish I had got Rhys a new arm...BUT I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY!

• that loot crate had like 20 stacks of cash yet Fiona decided to take only one which was like 200 dollars, which was kinda shitty...

I KNOW RIGHT!? Why she didn't take more than 200 dollars?!

I bought the 1500 dollars upgrade for the caravan so i couldn't afford shit... btw. that loot crate had like 20 stacks of cash yet Fiona decided to take only one which was like 200 dollars, which was kinda shitty...

• I got:

• Fiona's steampunk princess outfit

• Vaughn's new glasses

• Rhys's red arm

I only regret not buying Loaderbot's tuxedo suit! So much money....

• WTF WHERE?! HOW COULD I MISS THIS?! ;_;

• edited June 2015

I also missed it on my first playthough. You can find the shopping machine on the far left when they are in the...office room? The room where they encounter Cassius.

It is really nice, I love the gimmick. :)

Pipas posted: »

WTF WHERE?! HOW COULD I MISS THIS?! ;_;

• Goddammit, I always miss something on my first playthrough. In the previous episode it was talk with Vaughn in Old Haven and Felix's third grenade and I always make sure to check everywhere before proceeding. Appearently I'm slipping. ;_;

I also missed it on my first playthough. You can find the shopping machine on the far left when they are in the...office room? The room where they encounter Cassius. It is really nice, I love the gimmick.

• Wait. WHAT?! Where is this? I totally. . passed over this.

• Nice profile picture :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Got the Captain Falcon Fiona and the red armed Rhys

• I bot Fiona's black outfit and a new pair of glasses for Vaughn. I got the glasses for Vaughn because he wanted to look less nerdy.

• I bought a phoenix costume for Fiona, that one looked BAD-ASS!

• Dear god, how?

Scooter special's like, $1550.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.