Rate Episode 3 (no spoilers)

Comments

• 9.5/10

TftB episodes never disappoint me.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

10/10

• 10/10

But I rate Fiona's Dank ass Memes 8/8 M8

• 3/10. Had severe framerate issues, didn't like the writing, and I picked Fiona last episode so I missed a lot of the jokes. Might change the rating if I get around to getting my second playthrough caught up.

• I picked Fiona last episode so I missed a lot of the jokes.

That's your fault, not the game's.

3/10. Had severe framerate issues, didn't like the writing, and I picked Fiona last episode so I missed a lot of the jokes. Might change the rating if I get around to getting my second playthrough caught up.

• Solid 9/10.

Did not disappoint.

• 7.5/10. It was good!

• Again it's part of the writing. It has nothing to do with the rating I gave I'm just saying that after I finished the episode and saw on here what happens if you go with Jack, I can see why people thought this episode was hilarious. That was not my experience, Fiona's 'Deal with it' was the only thing I laughed at this time around. I don't see how my choices from a previous episode should lower my enjoyment of this game, but if you want to say it's my fault still then go ahead. People think all kinds of crazy shit.

I picked Fiona last episode so I missed a lot of the jokes. That's your fault, not the game's.

• 7.8/10

• You chose Fiona, I chose Jack, looks like trusting the psychopathic maniac was better. There were plenty of good jokes even without trusting Jack throughout the episode, the jokes won't make everyone happy but that doesn't make the writing bad.

Again it's part of the writing. It has nothing to do with the rating I gave I'm just saying that after I finished the episode and saw on he

• Who needs to rate? This was hands down The Funniest episode/game i have ever played! I have never laughed so much at a video game, i swear my neighbors must think i'm a maniac! Lol!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Telltale Games! You guys are fricken hilarious!

• I didn't say the writing was bad I said I didn't like it.

You chose Fiona, I chose Jack, looks like trusting the psychopathic maniac was better. There were plenty of good jokes even without trusting Jack throughout the episode, the jokes won't make everyone happy but that doesn't make the writing bad.

• My mistake.

I didn't say the writing was bad I said I didn't like it.

• edited June 2015

5/10

i'll just move this on the opinions thread

• WTF!!!! MAN WHAT THE HECK!!!! TELLTALE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!

Nah, 9/10.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.