[Ep. 3 Spoilers] When Sasha...

...said she'd let go of you so you could climb the bridge without her weighing you down, what was your reaction?

I'll be honest, I freaked out for a moment. I may dislike Rhysha, but I still like Sasha as a person and I was horrified. It's safe to say Rhys and I panicked at the same time as we both demanded why she would do something like this. But then, when Sasha let go and landed not even 2 feet from Rhys, I just started laughing in relief.

It's not as trolly as the [Attack!] option from Game of Thrones, but I still gotta say "well played, Telltale."

Comments

• edited June 2015

I may dislike Rhysha

WAIT WHAT NOW?

• hahah same, I don't really like Sasha but I was freaking out hah but the [Attack] in GoT is the meanest troll ever hah

• Same. Unnecessary shipping dilutes the characters but that doesn't mean I need her to die.

• After everything that was going on there with the Rhysha stuff I was fully prepared for her to jump off and die. Unfortunately for me it didn't end like that ;____;

• You're an horrible person.

Green613 posted: »

After everything that was going on there with the Rhysha stuff I was fully prepared for her to jump off and die. Unfortunately for me it didn't end like that ;____;

• I was genuinely scared, because Telltale... well, let's say they have a habit to kill the characters we love when we don't expect it.

• edited June 2015

My heart fucking sank when I saw her fall, but I was laughing nervously I might add when it turns out it was like a 5 ft drop.

• You think I don't know that by now?

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're an horrible person.

• To be honest, I didn't care when she was about to fall, but trying to be nice, I tried to help her. But when she actually let go, I remember thinking back to the time where a staff member posted on the Rhysha thread that he'll watch it when the episode's released, so I thought that was what he meant, I was actually shocked she didn't die.

• I like them as friends, but I really am not a fan of the pairing. I am sorry. 8D;

ata95 posted: »

I may dislike Rhysha WAIT WHAT NOW?

• You dissapointed me. We need a Blue in this forum now, that's for sure. ;)

You think I don't know that by now?

• Exactly, Sasha is too awesome to kill off.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Same. Unnecessary shipping dilutes the characters but that doesn't mean I need her to die.

• Lies. It's the pinnacle of romance!

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're an horrible person.

• @BlueShadiw We've got one already, and one that ships Rhysha :p

Though it's weird how we can be such opposites yet still be the best of friends... ISN'T THAT RIGHT BLUE?

Rhyiona rules over all though, I've made that clear from day one ^-^

ata95 posted: »

You dissapointed me. We need a Blue in this forum now, that's for sure.

• Lol it would be fairly sad if she died because of that, though...

After everything that was going on there with the Rhysha stuff I was fully prepared for her to jump off and die. Unfortunately for me it didn't end like that ;____;

• Indeed man. 8D; I like how TTG sometimes trolls their fans in these games.

gwendog posted: »

hahah same, I don't really like Sasha but I was freaking out hah but the [Attack] in GoT is the meanest troll ever hah

• edited June 2015

I genuinely thought she would fall and I freaked out, but I laughed so hard when I realized they were about five feet up from the ground. Afterward I realized she'd never sacrifice herself, but like I said, I was panicking XD

• the best of friends

Alt text

Rhyiona rules over all though

Alt text

@BlueShadiw We've got one already, and one that ships Rhysha Though it's weird how we can be such opposites yet still be the best of friends... ISN'T THAT RIGHT BLUE? Rhyiona rules over all though, I've made that clear from day one ^-^

• I was shocked for a few seconds, but as Rhys's dramatic speech went on, I realized that the situation was too absurd to be real.

• I freaked out, despite the fact that I don't particularly like her, when she let go. I felt sad and shocked, then I realized we were probably a few inches off the ground.

You got me, Telltale.

• That is so true... It is a Telltale signature at this point?

armis37 posted: »

I was genuinely scared, because Telltale... well, let's say they have a habit to kill the characters we love when we don't expect it.

• I figured it was that cliche of a character mistaking a tiny fall for a huge one. Still went with the melodramatic dialogue anyway.

• I freaked out so much lol. At that moment I thought that her jump would be the reason, why Fiona is so mad at Rhys in the present time, and I tried to avoid it as I could.

Can't believe she got me there, well played, Sash.

• MyushaMyusha Banned

I kind of felt the narrative tricks this episode. Classic whole dramatic don't let person go. And so on. There were other moments where the punchline was a bit obvious, but hey. Fun ride even then.

• edited June 2015

I was still trying to climb and accidentally hit the A button on the gamepad. xD I was barely even listening to them and when Rhys said "ok, I understand" meaning he'll let go I was just "wait what".

• Maybe I'm just tired, but my mind didn't really process the scene. I was actually more annoyed at Rhys for being overdramatic, mostly because I figured this was Tales and not the TWD -- I mean, it's three episodes in and we've only killed one character so far, so I don't expect them to kill Sasha off anytime soon -- and I was right.

Trollsy move. And fantastic at that.

• I didn't care. Honestly, If there was a choice I would've let her die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.