Worth the Replay?

Okay, so I just finished episode 3 like 30 minutes ago. And I've just been on the forums looking at other people's choices. And well, there aren't as different of choices as I thought there would be. I don't mean on what people chose in their choice, but the amount of choices them self. I was planning on playing the Handsome Jack version, but if it ends up leading to the same choices in the end.. is it still even worth it?

Comments

• Handsome Jack version has some different jokes. It's up to you if that's what matters to you.

• There's more than that - the first act plays out pretty differently, and a lot changes with how Vaughn and the others interact throughout a majority of the episode depending on if you trusted Fiona or Jack. Also, there's a scene that changes for people later in the episode if they trusted Jack.

Handsome Jack version has some different jokes. It's up to you if that's what matters to you.

• True, I know the first act played differently but you could easily watch that on Youtube. I only played the Jack section so I didn't know about the other small stuff.

There's more than that - the first act plays out pretty differently, and a lot changes with how Vaughn and the others interact throughout a

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd say it's worth the replay. Just remember to use the scanner if you trust Jack, it's flipping amazing.

• Short answer: YES

Long answer: If you were planning on a HJ playthrough, I'm going to assume you're a fan on immature jokes and casual violence. Me too!
    I played through as Fiona first, thought 'how fun was that', then decided to give a go at Jack before bed. Ended up playing the whole ep, now I will be tired as hell but twas worth it. Seriously, the echo eye tweak is worth it in itself.

• Yeah, the episode has a lot of other changes outside of the first scene, even if they aren't as big/story altering as the first act playing out differently.

True, I know the first act played differently but you could easily watch that on Youtube. I only played the Jack section so I didn't know about the other small stuff.

• Jack-Apedia is AWESOME!

dojo32161 posted: »

I'd say it's worth the replay. Just remember to use the scanner if you trust Jack, it's flipping amazing.

• I'll try out the Fiona path some other time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.