Strangers Identity

So I forgot the Atlas Professor's Name but I think its safe to say that he is the stranger. His appearance is sort of weird and considering allowing Athena to kill him doesnt lead to her killing him, I would have to guess that he will be the stranger.

Comments

• i think its athena... MANY reasons.. but i highly think its her... especialy in the non-flashback scenes. when she and fiona talk, and why she wanted specially to talk about the ''doom'' or whatever? i think if its athena then it have at least 30% because of fiona. :) because she WAS there. she would know who lied and who says the truth. etc..... i hope its her :)

• Something makes me think it's Felix. His earlier con was just part of a longer con.

• I'm thinking the same thing.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Something makes me think it's Felix. His earlier con was just part of a longer con.

• But he's Dead in my playthrough, how could he be the stranger?

Something makes me think it's Felix. His earlier con was just part of a longer con.

• Stranger's phrase about betting will be important in recognising him later on, mark my words!

• Is he?

Arya_Stupid posted: »

But he's Dead in my playthrough, how could he be the stranger?

• I think it's Vaughn.

• For me, I shot him and then he blew up. You know, not an expert or anything pumpkin, but pretty sure that kills people.

Is he?

• I'm pretty sure being exploded will do that to you. I told him to choke on it, the bastard.

Is he?

• Sorta too tall for Vaughn, don't you think?

I think it's Vaughn.

• edited June 2015

I think it is Vaughn too especially with the conversation he had with Rhys this episode in mind. Could just be a herring, though, or the conversation building up to something else.

I think it's Vaughn.

• Yeah I think Fiona's phrasing of her conversation was an attempt to b8 him into revealing his identity.

armis37 posted: »

Stranger's phrase about betting will be important in recognising him later on, mark my words!

• There are ways to make yourself seem taller, especially when you're in a suit like that.

lelbox posted: »

Sorta too tall for Vaughn, don't you think?

• If you say so.

For me, I shot him and then he blew up. You know, not an expert or anything pumpkin, but pretty sure that kills people.

• I'm unconvinced.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I'm pretty sure being exploded will do that to you. I told him to choke on it, the bastard.

• You doubt being shot and blowing up will kill you?

If you say so.

• You pretty sure shooting someone in the neck, with bullet CLEARLY doing nice, big bloody hole, and THEN being blown by humongous explosion is unconvincing?

Because it sure looks convincing to me.

I'm unconvinced.

• I think it's yvette

• I don't remember seeing him being blown up.

You doubt being shot and blowing up will kill you?

• He had a bomb in his hand. He blew up in the first episode.

I don't remember seeing him being blown up.

• Alright, as long as you're comfortable with it.

Gapaot posted: »

You pretty sure shooting someone in the neck, with bullet CLEARLY doing nice, big bloody hole, and THEN being blown by humongous explosion is unconvincing? Because it sure looks convincing to me.

• Ok, then.

He had a bomb in his hand. He blew up in the first episode.

• I think it's Lilith, she is kind of a big character in the Borderlands franchise, and famous enough to have to hide her identity... And she might know all that stuff about Rhys and Fiona and Gortys cause Athena told her.

• He look like Claptrap in human form, I'm just saying.

• He did. There's a bomb in the briefcase that Vaughn rigged. Depending on your choices, he can get shot, indicating that he didn't have ANY protective shield, and then blows up in the direct center of the explosion. No way out of that. At all.

Ok, then.

• I saw concept art of the Stranger's decision which makes it evident that he, at the very least, is male.

Right now I think it's Vaughn, if only because he's currently MIA and I'm not sure if he's gonna make it to Helios. Maybe he was stuck on Pandora and is bitter about being 'left behind' by Rhys?

Of course, maybe the Stranger's real identity changed and they could be a woman. If that's the case maybe it'll be Yvette - assuming she doesn't get killed in episode 4. There's certainly more to her than they're letting on.

• You know, not an expert or anything pumpkin, but pretty sure that kills people.

Alt text

For me, I shot him and then he blew up. You know, not an expert or anything pumpkin, but pretty sure that kills people.

• Caarrrrrlllll.

nursethalia posted: »

You know, not an expert or anything pumpkin, but pretty sure that kills people.

• HE is a male doe.

• I think he/she is either:

Eridian Alien (like the one in TPS) or a BL2 Vault Hunter. Axton or Maya specifically.

• I was really inclined to believe that the stranger was an original character with no previous known identity and this is due to some early concept art. Now, I'm more willing to believe that Fiona and Rhys definitely do know this character and this is because of the conversation that they had with him/her during modern day.

I might be totally off, but I have a feeling the stranger may be August and I do not know why.

• Ok I think we´ve literally gone through everyone now.....

• it's Shade.

• Can't be Shade, he's determinant.

Aaira posted: »

it's Shade.

• I'm going to throw in my 2 cent and say that it is Zero. Zero is a master of stealth and has the ability to go invisible. And he was looking for the Gortys Project in the first episode.

• But then why isn't he speaking in haiku?

Supergirl66 posted: »

I'm going to throw in my 2 cent and say that it is Zero. Zero is a master of stealth and has the ability to go invisible. And he was looking for the Gortys Project in the first episode.

• edited June 2015

To keep his identity a secret from Rhys, how is from Hyperon and possibly Jack. We do not know at this point in time that jack is know longer in side Rhys.

But then why isn't he speaking in haiku?

• I always thought it was Vaughn, but now I realize it's probably not. I mean, he's not the same size as the stranger, sure, but I think he's mainly not the stranger cuz he had Fiona and Rhys recall the parts of their story with Vaughn in them. Why would he want them to tell him those parts if he already knew what happened from being there?

• Luckily it's not my job to convince you.

I'm unconvinced.

• I think he might be the old Atlas scientist turned hermit that we meet in the last episode.

I thought their voices sounded similar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.