So... about athena's shield

Is it a bug or did the devs just forgot that we had the option to grab it in Episode 2? Cause I'm pretty sure that I grabbed it in one of my playthroughs and it wasn't even in my inventory in Episode 3...

Oversight? Retcon? Bug?

Comments

• Ehm. Wasn't it in the van?
    I mean, I am pretty sure that later in the game, when Athena shows up, the shield flies out of the van, ending up back in Athena's hands. :x

• Really? I don't remember that, just the "Athena will definitely remember that" or something...

Cyanistic posted: »

Ehm. Wasn't it in the van? I mean, I am pretty sure that later in the game, when Athena shows up, the shield flies out of the van, ending up back in Athena's hands. :x

• I'm a 100% sure. Unless your save didn't make it to EP3 well. I actually kept an eye open for that detail :P

LukeZC posted: »

Really? I don't remember that, just the "Athena will definitely remember that" or something...

• Yeah, you're right. She throws it out of the van, then jumps out.

Cyanistic posted: »

Ehm. Wasn't it in the van? I mean, I am pretty sure that later in the game, when Athena shows up, the shield flies out of the van, ending up back in Athena's hands. :x

• Bummer, it would have been an interesting "hey I just remembered that I got this awesome thing" moment :c

Yeah, you're right. She throws it out of the van, then jumps out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.