I have a big family now

Rhys the proud bot father, mother Fiona (they do act like an old married couple), aunt Sasha, uncle Vaughn (aka the bro), and Loader Bot with his little sibling Gortys. :D Edit: And Dumpy, of course. All we need is Claptrap and we got a robot squad...

Comments

• Don't forget the optional son, Dumpy.

• Oh, yes, how could I?

Don't forget the optional son, Dumpy.

• Shut up Benny, you're dead.

• The one you repaired so it could then bash into crap again, to fall on the floor dead and not return the whole episode*? YEAH, HE WAS FUN! :P

*Unless I screwed up my choices

Don't forget the optional son, Dumpy.

• He was/is "Special". I love him as much as my other robot children...Which makes me realize that Rhys has three robot followers...Wow.

Cyanistic posted: »

The one you repaired so it could then bash into crap again, to fall on the floor dead and not return the whole episode*? YEAH, HE WAS FUN! :P *Unless I screwed up my choices

• He was cute in it's own way, but adorable little Gortys outshined any other robot this episode. Even if Loaderbot is still #1 Loaderbot

He was/is "Special". I love him as much as my other robot children...Which makes me realize that Rhys has three robot followers...Wow.

• Man Gortys was so cute...and blissfully ignorant.

He was cute in it's own way, but adorable little Gortys outshined any other robot this episode. Even if Loaderbot is still #1 Loaderbot

• Thataway!

'..Uhm.. He's just very, very tired. You should let him sleep..'

Man Gortys was so cute...and blissfully ignorant.

• I legitimately felt sad when she tried to pull Vasquez's dead body.

Thataway! '..Uhm.. He's just very, very tired. You should let him sleep..'

• I just straight out said he's dead. She was like "Oh" and felt sorry for him, but then they responded with "He was a very bad person"

Thataway! '..Uhm.. He's just very, very tired. You should let him sleep..'

• This is a quality thread.

I like this thread.

• 'Good ridance, then!'

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I just straight out said he's dead. She was like "Oh" and felt sorry for him, but then they responded with "He was a very bad person"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.