So when **** takes control

Does the scene where Handsome Jack take control of Rhys play out differently if you reveal HJ is living within you?

Also does Rhys know that he was temporarily controlled by Jack?

Comments

• Well, after Sasha smacks Rhys everyone asks what's up with him, and if you told Vaughn he'll say in a depressed voice "I think I have an idea what's going on," before Brick makes his spectacular entrance.

• I'm still wondering if that scene happens when you trust/don't trust Jack. I bro'd out with Vaughn, told him about Jack, and trusted Jack in Ep2.

At least one other person said Jack still takes control of you if you don't trust him.

• Jack never actually controlled me in this episode.

I didn't take his plan from Ep 2, but I made an alliance with him.

• If you told Vaughn about HJ, right before you get punched, Vaughn says something like "Oh, I think I know what's going on..." but never elaborates.

• I just want my chance to explain to Sasha what happened T.T

• So do I.

Echopapa posted: »

I just want my chance to explain to Sasha what happened T.T

• i played the trust Fiona route, Jack did fuck all, they just had a conversation on the car's roof where Jack basically told him "don't tell Athena about me she'll floss with your spine", "let's take over Hyperion" there also was a thing about working with people you don't trust, the value of friendship, betrayal... etc

Jack was in full damage control basically

I'm still wondering if that scene happens when you trust/don't trust Jack. I bro'd out with Vaughn, told him about Jack, and trusted Jack in Ep2. At least one other person said Jack still takes control of you if you don't trust him.

• I'm so, so sorry Sasha...

Supergirl66 posted: »

So do I.

• "The invisible man in my head made me slap your butt. It wasn't my fault, I promise!"

Kidding, but explaining that Handsome Jack is in your head might be just a little worse than a little booty tap. It's a no-win situation for Rhys.

• "When Jack takes control"

Alt text

• The only thing different is Vaughn mentioning that he thinks he knows whats up.

As for your other question- No, he does not seem to remember what happened. When he wakes up after Vallory blows the place up, the first thing he says is, "Why does my face hurt...?" Which he does not say in the 'Trust Fiona' branch, implying that he doesn't know Sasha punched him. Depending on whether or not you agreed with Jack in this episode though, Jack will tell him personally that he took over his body.

• Or "After putting the Nakayama drive into my head, I've been seeing Handsome Jack and he's been screwing with my cybernetics. I'm sorry that happened."

Rock114 posted: »

"The invisible man in my head made me slap your butt. It wasn't my fault, I promise!" Kidding, but explaining that Handsome Jack is in your head might be just a little worse than a little booty tap. It's a no-win situation for Rhys.

• This little comment from Vaughn is what makes me feel I did the right thing in my main save by not telling him anything about Jack being in my head (well, did right by Jack, anyway). With all the hints of him possibly going native, I didn't trust Vaughn to make Jack's and Hyperion's interests his priority, and now with Jack being so concerned about the wrong people possibly learning about him I feel much more secure knowing our secret is safe from people like Athena.

(Obv. this will change later since both Fiona and the Stranger know, but for now it's just Jack and Rhys against Pandora, and I like it that way).

• Uuugh, i know, right? Things were going so well, and then Jack had to go and be an ASS!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.