So, based on the ending in episode two. . .

What happens? I chose Jack and I'm wondering who chose Fiona and could tell me the difference?

Comments

• edited June 2015

I have two identical Ep2 saves; only difference being I trusted Jack in one, Fiona in the other.

I only played through the opening scene of my Fiona save so far. Her and Rhys throw a smoke grenade and escape via an emergency hatch, then head out to the main lobby. Same scene with Loaderbot goes down. Only difference is Vaughnn is hit by a tazer dart in the neck and is near-paralyzed in the scene (comedically, and it's temporary), but the group escapes and encounters Vallory as normal.

I do know later on Rhys doesn't get taken over by Jack in the biodome if you didn't trust him in Ep2. The dialogue between present-day Rhys and Fiona, as well as Jack and Rhys' chat on top of the caravan, is also different.

• edited June 2015

Is Fiona less hostile towards Rhys during modern day if you chose her plan over Jack's? And is Jack more hostile to you in this case?

I have two identical Ep2 saves; only difference being I trusted Jack in one, Fiona in the other. I only played through the opening scene

• At least in the opening scene it's much less hostile if you tell Fiona you chose her because you trusted her.

I think Jack is irritated you didn't give him access, not sure.

Is Fiona less hostile towards Rhys during modern day if you chose her plan over Jack's? And is Jack more hostile to you in this case?

• Oh well, I'm probably never going to go back and trust her plan (just seems kind of odd, I don't see how it would work overall?). And I can totally see that, Jack and I ended up being buddy-buddy, which is kind of cool. But thanks for the information!

At least in the opening scene it's much less hostile if you tell Fiona you chose her because you trusted her. I think Jack is irritated you didn't give him access, not sure.

• You don´t get dumpy if you choose Fiona.

• just seems kind of odd, I don't see how it would work overall?

The only difference is that they'll escape more stealthy-like. But the outcome of the escape is the same. It's not really that big of a deal to trust her, it's not like Jack is gonna be our bff anyway he still treats Rhys like servant at best. And a big plus for trusting Fiona is that he won't take over Rhys' body which is nice for a change.

Oh well, I'm probably never going to go back and trust her plan (just seems kind of odd, I don't see how it would work overall?). And I can

• Oh, her 'plan' is fine. She throws a flashbang and they escape through an access hatch in the floor. I'd recommend playing through both sides anyway.

Oh well, I'm probably never going to go back and trust her plan (just seems kind of odd, I don't see how it would work overall?). And I can

• I might. I just hate sitting through the extra dialogue to see the extra outcome, RIP.

LeFedore posted: »

Oh, her 'plan' is fine. She throws a flashbang and they escape through an access hatch in the floor. I'd recommend playing through both sides anyway.

• I'd take hatless Fiona over Dumpy anyway.

Gentlemann posted: »

You don´t get dumpy if you choose Fiona.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2015
    • You control Fiona for most of the beginning instead of Rhys.
    • You can get more money by taking out one of the guards.
    • Fiona sacrifices her hat to destroy two turrets.
    • Vaughn is shot by Dumpy and is paralyzed for nearly half the episode (you do not bring Dumpy with you).
    • Several scenes in the opening song are different.
    • Dialog with Jack on the caravan is different and you can't give him a high five.
    • Different dialog with Loader Bot when he moves rubble, either about Vaughn or how you blew him up in episode 1 (you can get him to forgive you or not).
    • Your scanner is the same as usual instead of having the Jack-apedia.
    • When you meet Cassius he will save Vaughn by having Fiona plunge a syringe into his heart.
    • Jack cannot take over your body and mess up anything with the group.

(I would definitely recommend playing it again to see this)

• Thank you.

dojo32161 posted: »

* You control Fiona for most of the beginning instead of Rhys. * You can get more money by taking out one of the guards. * Fiona sacrifice

• But she gets it back immediately

Green613 posted: »

I'd take hatless Fiona over Dumpy anyway.

• Goddamnit choices don't fucking matter.
    Alt textAlt text

* You control Fiona for most of the beginning instead of Rhys. * You can get more money by taking out one of the guards. * Fiona sacrifice

• She doesn't get her hat back at all unless you buy the skin that has a hat.

But she gets it back immediately

• hm?

mirashade posted: »

She doesn't get her hat back at all unless you buy the skin that has a hat.

• ...Her hat is blown up by turrets when you choose Fiona. She doesn't get it back normally, but in the skin change station you can buy an outfit that has a new hat.

hm?

• Oh I see. So is there a different outfit that comes with each skin? Or is it just one outfit?

mirashade posted: »

...Her hat is blown up by turrets when you choose Fiona. She doesn't get it back normally, but in the skin change station you can buy an outfit that has a new hat.

What do you mean? It's the most they've had an effect in a Telltale episode to date.

Goddamnit choices don't fucking matter.

• It was sarcastic lol.

What do you mean? It's the most they've had an effect in a Telltale episode to date.

Sorry, can't tell.

It was sarcastic lol.

• What? I feel so bad to the people that didn't choose Jack at the end of EP2. It was so nail-bitingly intense when Jack took control of Rhys. Those people missed out.

• Yeah and the people who picked Jack missed out on the hilarious parts of the title sequence with frozen Vaughn.

AChicken posted: »

What? I feel so bad to the people that didn't choose Jack at the end of EP2. It was so nail-bitingly intense when Jack took control of Rhys. Those people missed out.

• Alt text

Sorry, can't tell.

Actually even if you trust Jack in episode 2 it's determinant whether or not he takes you over, you have to agree to an alliance for him to take control.

AChicken posted: »

What? I feel so bad to the people that didn't choose Jack at the end of EP2. It was so nail-bitingly intense when Jack took control of Rhys. Those people missed out.

• Actually no, I sided with Jack in Episode 2 but when it came time to choose to have an alliance with him or not, I told him no. He still took control of me later on.

Actually even if you trust Jack in episode 2 it's determinant whether or not he takes you over, you have to agree to an alliance for him to take control.

Alright, guess I was wrong about that.

Rock114 posted: »

Actually no, I sided with Jack in Episode 2 but when it came time to choose to have an alliance with him or not, I told him no. He still took control of me later on.

• Cool, I'll probably see that when I see my friends' playthroughs. (they all have files on my PS4, and I got them loving this series). Sounds fun!

Yeah and the people who picked Jack missed out on the hilarious parts of the title sequence with frozen Vaughn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.