So in the present timeline...

Rhys is CEO of Hyperion, Fiona's a Vault Hunter.

Anyone else think that's where this is heading?

Comments

• If Fiona was a vault hunter, she would be strong enough to simply beat up the stranger before he had a chance to shoot her.

• I can see it. Fiona certainly got her badass certificate from Athena in this episode (seriously, she counter-charged and stabbed Brick in the fist mid-punch. Granted, the punch wasn't aimed solely at her but still ovaries of steel right there) and i'm thinking next episode is Rhys's turn to shine with corporate shenanigans, skullduggery and l33t hax0r skillz. Borderlands 3 is going to be interesting with these developments :p

• edited June 2015

They're still human. Mostly.

Jack takes down Roland with a single shot and subdues Lilith in a matter of seconds, effortlessly. Sure, Jack's a badass even by badass standards, but others could still manage such things with the right techniques. Depending on who the stranger is it's reasonable that Fiona, especially if she was just "beginning" to become a Vault Hunter, would get captured.

Though it does beg the question with Rhys, though, as to why Hyperion wouldn't be actively trying to rescue their CEO.

Gary-Oak posted: »

If Fiona was a vault hunter, she would be strong enough to simply beat up the stranger before he had a chance to shoot her.

• Yeah, it'd take guts for an ordinary Pandoran to even try to face down a Vault Hunter. Even if she got a nasty beating from it, the fact she even tried makes her quite the badass in my book.

Hopefully Rhys will get his chance to shine next Episode too. Telltale's been good so far about giving Rhys and Fiona both their equally awesome moments.

I can see it. Fiona certainly got her badass certificate from Athena in this episode (seriously, she counter-charged and stabbed Brick in th

• edited June 2015

Oh god, Rhys sneaking into Helios and taking it over would so badass! Please make this happen Teltale!

• Truth be told, after this episode i kinda feel that current day Rhys and Fiona ARENT the ones in mortal danger there. Well, so long as he keeps their curiosity aroused i'm sure the Stranger will not have his shotgun shoved in to an uncomfortable place and the trigger pulled...maybe.
    Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

If Fiona was a vault hunter, she would be strong enough to simply beat up the stranger before he had a chance to shoot her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.