Best fight (Ep. 3 spoilers)

Which fight sequence do you think was the best in this episode? Fiona and Sasha vs Finch and... uhh, forgot his name. Or Fiona and Athena vs Brick and Mordecai? Maybe Rhys and Sasha sieging August's car? Share your thoughts!

Comments

• Might wanna spoiler your post.

I thought they all were great honestly.

• My favorite probably was the 4 Vault Hunters fight. It just felt really impressive, how strong they all are and I just felt the power of them all around me. Brick's badass punches, Athena's slashes, Mordecai shooting non-stop... It just got me!

• edited June 2015

They all made me equally nauseous, but in a good way. I have to say I favor Athena and Fiona vs. Mordecai and Brick over anything due to sentiment. Also, Finch's ally is named Kroger, in case you're still wondering!

• Oops, thanks :)

Might wanna spoiler your post. I thought they all were great honestly.

• Thanks, I knew it was something starting "K'. :)

They all made me equally nauseous, but in a good way. I have to say I favor Athena and Fiona vs. Mordecai and Brick over anything due to sentiment. Also, Finch's ally is named Kroger, in case you're still wondering!

• Henderson VS a kitten

Though we don't get to see it.. :3

• Too bad :(

Cyanistic posted: »

Henderson VS a kitten Though we don't get to see it..

• You can just call him Mr. Moustache. Everyone will know who are you talking about.

armis37 posted: »

Thanks, I knew it was something starting "K'.

• What about Kenny? ;)

Pipas posted: »

You can just call him Mr. Moustache. Everyone will know who are you talking about.

• I'm still a little bit in shock that Fiona can take a punch from Brick - I mean, she didn't even pass out!

She's got a cool bruise from his ring, though.

• I think she did pass out for a short period of time - noticed her dizziness when she woke up?

I don't think she thinks of it as a 'cool bruise' when it knocked her out xD

I'm still a little bit in shock that Fiona can take a punch from Brick - I mean, she didn't even pass out! She's got a cool bruise from his ring, though.

• Yeah, I definitely think there was a bit of dizziness - but the fact that she wasn't out cold and drooling like Rhys was pretty damn impressive - she may be Vault Hunter material after all!

I think she did pass out for a short period of time - noticed her dizziness when she woke up? I don't think she thinks of it as a 'cool bruise' when it knocked her out xD

• "No wonder you're his favourite" - Athena

Yeah, I definitely think there was a bit of dizziness - but the fact that she wasn't out cold and drooling like Rhys was pretty damn impressive - she may be Vault Hunter material after all!

• edited June 2015

definitely goons vs con-artists, i liked the sisters' teamplay, the frantic i-have-no-idea-what-i'm-doing vibe from Fiona swinging around like ham and it really felt like they could've died any second, while the Vault hunter fight felt way less dangerous (Mordecai could barely shoot straight, Brick didn't even punch anyone's head off) which, for a fight which was 2 experienced fighters vs an experienced fighter and a con-artist who just learnt how to shoot, felt really weird

take for instance the beginning of the latter fight, where you're just sort of completely safe behind a tree while maybe shooting those 2 flower thingies until you get it right, then you go to Mordecai and start dodging bullets, whereas in the other fight you start out bound and helpless and have to scrape by any way you can by keep doing crazy shit with death constantly just 1 mistake away from you

• That was just really harsh, imo :P
    Especially with Sasha standing 2 feet away xD

"No wonder you're his favourite" - Athena

• Brick and Mord are both just gentlemen. They wouldn't just shoot/punch somebody head off without giving them a fighting chance ^-^

Aaira posted: »

definitely goons vs con-artists, i liked the sisters' teamplay, the frantic i-have-no-idea-what-i'm-doing vibe from Fiona swinging around li

• Well... You have a point xD No wonder Sasha isn't so fond of Athena :)

Cyanistic posted: »

That was just really harsh, imo :P Especially with Sasha standing 2 feet away xD

• Brick and Mordecai vs. Athena and Fiona, but Rhys and Sasha is a close second.

• I really liked Fiona and Sasha's fight vs Finch and Kroger. It was different from the usual 'dodge an' shoot' kinda thing. Plus Fiona's just awesome.

• No denying of that :)

I really liked Fiona and Sasha's fight vs Finch and Kroger. It was different from the usual 'dodge an' shoot' kinda thing. Plus Fiona's just awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.