So.. about...

Vaughn.

I'd almost forgot that he got left behind with Vallory, and then a sudden "Oh craps. Where is he?!" hit me towards the end of the episode.

Do you think he's Okay?

Comments

• He got saved by Timothy Lawrence.

And then the cinnamon roll duo teamed up and saved the day.

THAT'S WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

• He better be okay. Don't die on me pal, we bro fisted.

• He's gonna go 'native' and turn into one of those little bandits.

Or maybe he'll turn out to be the Stranger after all.

Rock114 posted: »

He better be okay. Don't die on me pal, we bro fisted.

• He got saved by Timothy Lawrence.

And then the cinnamon roll duo teamed up and saved the day.

Alt text

He got saved by Timothy Lawrence. And then the cinnamon roll duo teamed up and saved the day. THAT'S WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

• Alt text

He got saved by Timothy Lawrence. And then the cinnamon roll duo teamed up and saved the day. THAT'S WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

• He will probably busy into Helios in ep 4 and save the day and talk about how cool it was of him

• He's probably okay considering Eric Stripe tweeted about recording temporary Vaughn dialouge for episode 4. Well, unless it's for a Vallory flashback of his death or something...

• I hope he is alright I dont want to lose my bro.

• I reeeaaaally hope Vaughn doesn't die. Like, if he has to I hope it's determinant, otherwise he has to survive.

• I reeeeally did not want to leave him behind. I knew he would lose against Vallory and get kidnapped... Why, Vallory, why?!

I think we will see him in episode 4, though.

• Don't worry about Vaughn, his mighty abs will protect him from all danger, he'll be fine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.