Intro songs

So, now that we have three of them - which one is your favorite? We have:

1. Busy Earnin'
  2. Kiss the Sky
  3. Pieces of the People We Love

I'm still going with Busy Earnin' as my favorite song, but Ep. 3 intro was my favorite in terms of what we saw :)

Comments

• Kiss the Sky was my favorite intro song, but Episode 3 was my favorite intro.

• Kiss the Sky set the bar very high. For me its 2, 3, 1.

1. Kiss the sky
    2. Busy Earnin
    3. Pieces of the people we love( the weakes one in my opinion, probably will have nr 5 after the series are done)
  • But you can't say that you didn't love the intro of 'Pieces' ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

* Kiss the sky * Busy Earnin * Pieces of the people we love( the weakes one in my opinion, probably will have nr 5 after the series are done)

• All the sings are great, but I loved the ep 3 intro with everyone being pals :p

armis37 posted: »

But you can't say that you didn't love the intro of 'Pieces'

• Well I love it least out of them but the intro damn that was sweet

But you can't say that you didn't love the intro of 'Pieces'

• Yeah it was so awesome...pity that Athena was taken....I started to really dislike Brick and Mordecai now....I started to dislike lillith since the pre sequel

Poogers555 posted: »

All the sings are great, but I loved the ep 3 intro with everyone being pals

• Jack was right, Vault hunters are assholes.

Yeah it was so awesome...pity that Athena was taken....I started to really dislike Brick and Mordecai now....I started to dislike lillith since the pre sequel

• Yep at least the first cast

SoMuchSass posted: »

Jack was right, Vault hunters are assholes.

1. Kiss the Sky
    2. Busy Earnin
    3. Pieces of the People we Love
  • Can't get enough! :P

Busy Earnin'

• Yeah, sucks they turned out to be such dicks after 2.

Yeah it was so awesome...pity that Athena was taken....I started to really dislike Brick and Mordecai now....I started to dislike lillith since the pre sequel

• I wouldn't say that Brick and Mordecai are dicks. They were just following orders when they captured Athena.

The only real dick Hunter is Lilith, IMO.

musdy posted: »

Yeah, sucks they turned out to be such dicks after 2.

• Exactly

Can't get enough! :P

• The 2nd and 3rd episodes has best title sequences, with the 3rd probably edging it because of all the payoffs and callbacks to previous decisions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.