VAUGHN?

WHERE'S VAUGHN AT THE END OF THE EPISODE?! THEY WOULDN'T KILL HIM OFFSCREEN, RIGHT? ;___;

But seriously, Vallory seems fine and I don't think she'd let him go just like that.

What are your theories? What happened to Vaughn?

Comments

• They are probably going to pull a Luke.
    Have him not be captured so he can pop-up later during EP4 to come save our butts and stun everyone with more abs-action!~ :3

• I am soooo worried about Vaughn, but not really for the ending, oddly. I'm sure he'll be fine from whatever happened there. I'm worried about his health and mental state in general.

He's acting so weird in this episode, it's so sad. My first playthrough I went Fiona and every time I saw the poor statue of a man I just felt so bad. And then when he was fixed, he... He acted all left behind and stuff and Rhys never talked to him in the Fiona branch. Then in the Jack branch he was poking Vasquez's dead body and I was sure he was finally losing it and turning psycho after we found out he was starting to love violence in Ep. 2. His overall attitude in the Jack branch frightens me.

I just hope he doesn't do anything rash. I REALLY hope he hasn't gone and betrayed us again too.

• Couldn't the guy holding us ad gunpoint be Vaughn?

• He's probably fine. I think he's captured and the bandits dragging him outside just couldn't catch up to Vallory :)

Don't worry, Pipas, our abs-man will be fine :)

• I hope so. ;_;

armis37 posted: »

He's probably fine. I think he's captured and the bandits dragging him outside just couldn't catch up to Vallory Don't worry, Pipas, our abs-man will be fine

• edited June 2015

I don't like Vaughn he is way to annoying for me hopefully they at least cut out his tongue so he can't talk. Vallory seems like the type to do that.

• There was a tweeet that his woice actor is doing some voice acting 4 de episode so hes probably okaaaaaay :D

• inb4 He'll record 1 line: 'HEY GUYS, IT'S ME, VAUGHN. IF YOU HEAR THIS, IT MEANS I AM OUT. VAULT HUNTING ISN'T MY THING. CYA!'

akelote12 posted: »

There was a tweeet that his woice actor is doing some voice acting 4 de episode so hes probably okaaaaaay

• NOOOOOO ;0 can't loose im after the brohug ;0 hes such a confused nerd :C

Cyanistic posted: »

inb4 He'll record 1 line: 'HEY GUYS, IT'S ME, VAUGHN. IF YOU HEAR THIS, IT MEANS I AM OUT. VAULT HUNTING ISN'T MY THING. CYA!'

• Well, we know he's muscular and strong. It would explain how he'd be able to overpower Rhys and drag him along the ground.

Couldn't the guy holding us ad gunpoint be Vaughn?

• I didn't get the brohug, though :c

NOOOOOO ;0 can't loose im after the brohug ;0 hes such a confused nerd :C

• I hope he's ok, we need those abs

• I'm sure he's fine, his abs will protect him.

• Ooh.. it happens if u choose jack in ep 2 and then in ep 3 u just havetobe nice to him when he comes to talk with you :3

I didn't get the brohug, though :c

• That whole corpse poking scene had me worried. He's probably running away to pursue his dream of becoming a psycho rapist murderer or something.

• Yeah, I picked Jack on my second 'Bad' playthrough, in which I make my horrid decisions.. and to stick with the meaning of my save, I told him that he should stay near me, so I can save his butt, or something like that.

I know, I know. It's a horrible thing to say, and to be honest.. that decision was one of the most heartbreaking so far :c

• Somehow i feel like something really awful is going to happen at the end if your being rude to everyone throughout the episodes :0 kinda makes me curious what teltale is up to 4 a baddie playthroughs ;D

Yeah, I picked Jack on my second 'Bad' playthrough, in which I make my horrid decisions.. and to stick with the meaning of my save, I told h

• So far not a lot has been SUPER bad. I mean, in my bad playthrough I let Jack have my booty and I've been mean to a couple of people, but most of them seem to shrug it off. Just like how Loaderbot seems to be warming up to me again, patting me on the head with his 'Well done, human' comment he gives you, even if you are good with him.

Somehow i feel like something really awful is going to happen at the end if your being rude to everyone throughout the episodes :0 kinda makes me curious what teltale is up to 4 a baddie playthroughs ;D

• heh i guess it's common in pandora to be a jerk ;D

So far not a lot has been SUPER bad. I mean, in my bad playthrough I let Jack have my booty and I've been mean to a couple of people, but mo

• I wouldn't be very surprised if Vaughn turned Psycho. I mean, he already could communicate freely with the one in Ep. 1 race :)

Piggs posted: »

That whole corpse poking scene had me worried. He's probably running away to pursue his dream of becoming a psycho rapist murderer or something.

• I would actually love to see vaughn slowly turn psycho. I mean, what really makes a man scream "MEAT" and hack people to bits for the fun of it?
    I like to think other bandits promote this behavior with sort of a "mob mentality." and being a psycho is different than just being insane. patricia tannis, for example, is not even comparable to a psycho. So I think there'd have to be some sort of initiation ritual or something. Nonetheless, seeing vaughn's character development during this would be super interesting.

• when you make an alliance with Jack, Fiona says "Are all your BFF's murderous monsters?", maybe hinting to Vaughn or Yvette? :/ idk

• And then he gets shot in the leg and drowns in a freezing lake

They are probably going to pull a Luke. Have him not be captured so he can pop-up later during EP4 to come save our butts and stun everyone with more abs-action!~

• He has finely toned body for Psycho too.

I wouldn't be very surprised if Vaughn turned Psycho. I mean, he already could communicate freely with the one in Ep. 1 race

• edited June 2015
    Vaughn turned Psycho

YES

THIS

i hope next time he pops up he's wearing whatever mask Fiona got during the race, screaming about nipple salads and buckets.

I wouldn't be very surprised if Vaughn turned Psycho. I mean, he already could communicate freely with the one in Ep. 1 race

• I'm pretty sure Vaughn is okay and Fiona will find him in the next episode while Rhys and Sasha are wherever. I'm more worried about Vaughn's mental well being, that personal dialogue stuff he talks to Rhys about while Loaderbot's clearing the way, to wanting to use a gun when escaping and poking at a dead corpse with a stick for several minutes...yeah, I'm concerned definitely lol.

• This is another Luke situation here.

• I don't believe they would kill him offscreen but I also don't believe that Vallory would let him live.

• Hmm, Vallory calls him psycho when he jumps on her.

Alt text

Possible foreshadowing?

• I'm pretty sure Vaughn is okay and Fiona will find him in the next episode while Rhys and Sasha are wherever.

Where? HEheheheheh

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm pretty sure Vaughn is okay and Fiona will find him in the next episode while Rhys and Sasha are wherever. I'm more worried about Vaughn'

• edited June 2015

THE PLOT THICKENS

Pipas posted: »

Hmm, Vallory calls him psycho when he jumps on her. Possible foreshadowing?

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm pretty sure Vaughn is okay and Fiona will find him in the next episode while Rhys and Sasha are wherever. Where? HEheheheheh

• edited June 2015

So I'm not the only one sticking with that theory. Neat!

Couldn't the guy holding us ad gunpoint be Vaughn?

• Farewell Van! Let's remember him the way he was before his death....
    Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

Sign in to comment in this discussion.