Tector Hodunk and the Machine Gun

This is one of my favorite running gags so far. Poor bastard won't ever get to leave his machine gun.

I say that for the episode 5 teaser they have the gun running out of ammo and Tector looking at it like "oh shit" or "FINALLY".

Comments

• The episode was already perfection - but the Tector clip showing up again was just the icing on the cake.

It worked so well because the preview was unlike any other we'd seen (I absolutely adored the Hyperion propaganda - I mean, introduction - video) - if it'd just been another preview like the others people would have been saying "It's not a joke! It's totally happening next episode!"

• When will Tector catch a break.

• edited June 2015

See! I knew they would pull a TWAU with this... so, all we have left is either in the end of episode 4 or in the middle of episode 5. Here we go!

• Ah, the good ol' "Jesus Christ, Bigby. Is that you?!?" I wonder if that turned out to be the scene in the Alley with Crane, or was an entirely different scene that got axed.

AChicken posted: »

See! I knew they would pull a TWAU with this... so, all we have left is either in the end of episode 4 or in the middle of episode 5. Here we go!

• I actually kinda laughed for a second seeing that same scene yet again. As AChciken said below, they kinda pulled another Wolf Among Us. :P

The episode was already perfection - but the Tector clip showing up again was just the icing on the cake. It worked so well because the p

• It seemed to be it was the scene in the alley, but they axed Toad out, cause I don't remember him being there.

Ah, the good ol' "Jesus Christ, Bigby. Is that you?!?" I wonder if that turned out to be the scene in the Alley with Crane, or was an entirely different scene that got axed.

• Well in the episode 3 preview, I thought it actually might have been a mistake and it was going to happen this episode, but as of right now, I really hope it's just in every single preview for Borderlands.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.