Did you buy a new outfit or any other accessories?

At the Atlas facility, did you get anything at the Quick Change station for Fiona, Sasha, Rhys, Vaughn, or Loader Bot. I ended up getting the Steampunk Princess outfit for Fiona and the new pair of goggles for Sasha. I wanted to try and get Rhys a new design for his arm, but I came up just short, and I really wanted to buy Loader Bot that tuxedo.

Comments

• I bought the Steampunk outfit for Fiona, then immediately felt guilty because I feel like I'm supposed to be saving all the money :')

• I bought Fiona the outfit without a hat and Rhys the red arm

• I got a Rhys a new arm, and nothing else. I am worried that in episode 5, the game pulls something where if you had saved every piece of money you've received you'll get something that makes things alot easier at the end, rather than getting to save our cash.

• Because of a bad choice I made earlier and was feeling sheepish about it, I bought goggles for Sasha, goggles for Vaughn, an arm for Rhys, and since I had lost Fiona's hat I bought a new outfit for her as well... Poor loaderbot got nothing because I was out of cash when looking at what I could buy to him :p !

• I really wanted to resist but just couldn't. Bought the steampunk outfit for Fiona, red arm for Rhys and new glasses for poor paralyzed Vaughn to make him feel a bit better at least.

On a second save bought new specs for Sasha and again for Vaughn (he was just so happy), didn't have enough money for Loader Bot in either one ;___;

• Don't, she looks badass in that outfit, and she got a new hat in the process, so that makes up for it.

I bought the Steampunk outfit for Fiona, then immediately felt guilty because I feel like I'm supposed to be saving all the money :')

• I bought Fiona the outfit without a hat

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

I bought Fiona the outfit without a hat and Rhys the red arm

• I feel your pain, I really wanted to get Loader Bot something, but it wasn't in my budget. Why must the universe punish the good?

Jahkailija posted: »

I really wanted to resist but just couldn't. Bought the steampunk outfit for Fiona, red arm for Rhys and new glasses for poor paralyzed Vaug

• I wanted to get Loader Bot something as well, I know that feel bro.

Shoogli posted: »

Because of a bad choice I made earlier and was feeling sheepish about it, I bought goggles for Sasha, goggles for Vaughn, an arm for Rhys, a

• I hope not, I'm practically broke now.

silvereye27 posted: »

I got a Rhys a new arm, and nothing else. I am worried that in episode 5, the game pulls something where if you had saved every piece of mon

• Considering in the regular Borderlands games, money was always encouraged to be spent and not saved, I'll be disappointed if Tales does the opposite of that in the end.

I hope not, I'm practically broke now.

• The hat definitely makes up for it.

Don't, she looks badass in that outfit, and she got a new hat in the process, so that makes up for it.

• Alt text

I bought Fiona the outfit without a hat

• I knew as soon as I saw this scene it was going to become a gif, it was only a matter of time.

• I don't know if I'm the first one to make it a gif, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet so i did it.

I knew as soon as I saw this scene it was going to become a gif, it was only a matter of time.

• Well thank you for this awesomeness.

dpetersz posted: »

I don't know if I'm the first one to make it a gif, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet so i did it.

• MAN WHAT THE SHIT, IT DIDN'T GIVE ME AN OPTION TO USE IT, I TRIED AND EVERYTHING

AAAA

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I thought you couldn't touch the New-U station because it wouldn't let me get to the other side of the room (I later learned that I was hitting the table, which was preventing me from getting over to it) so I couldn't get anything.

• You're quite welcome. Happy to be part of the cummunity.

Well thank you for this awesomeness.

• I bought the suit and tux for LoaderBot! #LoaderBros

• I got Rhys a new arm just because I had to see what would happen if you used the station. But I started feeling like Vaughn with those markers and immediately switched back to the original after looking at it in-game. Kept the blue and black one in my other file though.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

I thought you couldn't touch the New-U station because it wouldn't let me get to the other side of the room (I later learned that I was hitting the table, which was preventing me from getting over to it) so I couldn't get anything.

• You don't know how badly I wanted that, I just didn't have the money, forgive me Loader Bot.

I bought the suit and tux for LoaderBot! #LoaderBros

• edited June 2015

I wanted to buy Loader Bot the suit so badly but I didn't had enough money :/ Didn't liked the options for Sasha, Rhys and Vaughn, so I bought Fiona the Phlaming Phoenix outfit, the one without the hat :]

• the one without the hat

Seriously, another one that got the one without the hat?

Alt text

VanillaIce posted: »

I wanted to buy Loader Bot the suit so badly but I didn't had enough money Didn't liked the options for Sasha, Rhys and Vaughn, so I bought Fiona the Phlaming Phoenix outfit, the one without the hat :]

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Nice Vaughn marker reference!

Alt text

mirashade posted: »

I got Rhys a new arm just because I had to see what would happen if you used the station. But I started feeling like Vaughn with those marke

• I wish I had enough money to buy the tuxedo Loader Bot outfit.

But alas, or should I say, Atlas, I didn't get anything.

• But, hat less Fiona best Fiona, and Rhys thinks it makes her head look big ;-;

the one without the hat Seriously, another one that got the one without the hat?

• I bought the dark outfit for Fiona (the one with the hat of course) and a new pair of glasses for Vaughn, he was so happy about them that I thought I made a good decision. Only then I saw that awesome tuxedo for LB, and I was upset I couldn't afford to give Loader-Bot anything!

• I GOD DAMN SPLURGED.

VAUGHNS NEW SHADES, RHYS' SICKASS NEW BLACK ARM, FIONA'S PHOENIX JACKET.

I'M SORRY SASHA. I RAN OUT OF MONEY.

• Sorry but I just think she looks better without the hat :s Wanted to see her cool hairstyle in its full glory :D

the one without the hat Seriously, another one that got the one without the hat?

• I spent most of my money on the caravan which made me only able to afford one thing so I bought Vaughn new glasses since he was having a rough day. :(

• Will we have another chance next episode... i kinda... missed it..

• I hope so, I need to give Loader Bot that tuxedo, you know, if he gets his body back.

Legendary12 posted: »

Will we have another chance next episode... i kinda... missed it..

• But Fiona likes her hat.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

But, hat less Fiona best Fiona, and Rhys thinks it makes her head look big ;-;

• I bought everyone a lil something;

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Yes, but Rhys doesnt apparently. Not saying anything there makes Rhys says she should get rid of it because its stupid and makes her head look big ;3

But Fiona likes her hat.

• Yes! Points from Eric Stirpe! Now what does that get me?

stirpicus posted: »

Nice Vaughn marker reference!

• edited June 2015

I bought Fiona's black outfit, Rhys' black bot arm and Sasha's glasses (I dunno how it's called) and I wish I had enough money to buy LB's new appearance

• ...Is Vaughn okay?

I bought everyone a lil something;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.