How were your title sequences?

Absolutely loved the title sequence for this episode, with the song and all the reminders of previous decisions. Favourite part of mine was when Rhys was driving and Fiona threw his lost shoe at him and smiled - all because I chose to go to Old Haven instead. Great payoffs.

Comments

• All of them having such a good time together while poor Vaughn was just a statue, heh. My Rhys had already got his shoe back so Jack was harassing him and Fiona was just awkwardly standing there watching Rhys freak out. I absolutely love how it changed depending on your choices like last time, but even more!

• edited June 2015

I know, I'm gonna try to watch a few other title sequences online to see how different they were. But I just loved mine, with it all making it feel so friendly and have a sense of togetherness. I definitely need to see the other side of that part though, with Rhys freaking out

Jahkailija posted: »

All of them having such a good time together while poor Vaughn was just a statue, heh. My Rhys had already got his shoe back so Jack was har

• Also, how do you guys feel about the idea of maybe allowing us to view our individual title sequences as an extra or something like that? I would love for Telltale to do that just so I can rewatch the awesomeness

Sign in to comment in this discussion.