I feel bad for Android and IOS players.

I can't play this game till tomorrow, and ALREADY the forums here are just FLOODED with SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

I CAN'T CLICK ANY OF THESE TOPICS OR GO ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET, BUT I WANT TO!

I'm so sorry mobile people.

Comments

• I already had a big moment spoiled for me in the release date thread.@_@

And now there's this topic called "Jack's Fetish" that is just TAUNTING me.;-;

But save the pity for the Vita players, for they are the ones who really deserve it.: (

• I KNOW. I WANT TO CLICK IT SO BADLY.

When's the Vita players coming out? 26th?

... at all?

The_Duck posted: »

I already had a big moment spoiled for me in the release date thread.@_@ And now there's this topic called "Jack's Fetish" that is just TAUNTING me.;-; But save the pity for the Vita players, for they are the ones who really deserve it.: (

• I feel bad for purely the android users, because they have to wait a few months for Fallout Shelter.
    Almost everybody owns a PC, and TotB is totes worth buying again on the PC for all I care :D

• The Vita players still haven't gotten ANY of the episodes or any news for this OR Game of Thrones.: (

ActionHank posted: »

I KNOW. I WANT TO CLICK IT SO BADLY. When's the Vita players coming out? 26th? ... at all?

• Having a PC doesn't mean said PC can handle the game or is an enjoyable way for every person to play it.

Cyanistic posted: »

I feel bad for purely the android users, because they have to wait a few months for Fallout Shelter. Almost everybody owns a PC, and TotB is totes worth buying again on the PC for all I care

• TT games don't take a beast to run. But I get your point. But, if you can afford a 300 buck Phone with a crapton of free apps, I am sure you can wait for a few more days, amiright? Yet, here I am waiting for Shelter to come out on the android in a few months ;-;

The_Duck posted: »

Having a PC doesn't mean said PC can handle the game or is an enjoyable way for every person to play it.

• I feel bad for them also, those tiny, tiny screens.

• As someone who used to play these games on their iPad, I feel their pain, I can only imagine how painful it must be if you're on the forums or anywhere else that talks about this game.

• I would be playing on the Xbox One version, but I don't have my season pass anymore I got episode 2 for free, but when episode 3 came out, I lost the pass

• I have enough money to buy it, but I already got episode 2 for free and I don't want to spend money on an episode I have gotten for free and I am saving up my money to buy Fallout 4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.