TFTB EP 3 Thoughts

TELLTALE YOU BRILLIANT PEOPLE! what a great game, everything was just perfect. Funny as hell, great action, great new characters, just plain awesome. this might just be their best work.

can we have an applause for the great cast they assembled? all we need is Gavin Hammon and Owen Thomas

Comments

• yeah but this are my own fucking thoughts about the game. i dont give a shit about the the other

• Alt text

jamex1223 posted: »

yeah but this are my own fucking thoughts about the game. i dont give a shit about the the other

• This is the BEST episode so far. I enjoyed it so much, it had a lot of actions. Not like TWD, TWAU and GOT.

• Are you always this Confrontational? >_>

yeah but this are my own fucking thoughts about the game. i dont give a shit about the the other

• sorry man i was just a lil mad in responding cuz of some bull going on. and i just wanted to share my thoughts and i could've phrased the title better

• yeah i mean theyre different type of game but yeah this imo is their best work. i mean i still love TWDG and its my #1 from TT but this might just end up as their best.

AronDracula posted: »

This is the BEST episode so far. I enjoyed it so much, it had a lot of actions. Not like TWD, TWAU and GOT.

• Man no need to be so pissed off, what that guy meant to say is that if you wanted to express your thoughts you didn't need to create a blog, you could've just made a comment in mine.

• I hope Seaon 3 will be well written because I hated S2 so much.

yeah i mean theyre different type of game but yeah this imo is their best work. i mean i still love TWDG and its my #1 from TT but this might just end up as their best.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.